• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiX23

Smash Cadet
i wish i could go to mlg. Everyone is all about reach right now around me.

btw... is there a sexiest smasher in NC award cause i would have no comp when it comes to that....

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Oh i still love wario to death. I always wanted to main diddy, but he was way to hard for me once the game came out. So mk and snake were my babies. It's been two years and i have a better grasp of brawl and diddy as a character so ima try him out and hopefully he works for meh!

plus, Donkey kong country was like the first Nintendo game i ever played lol, maze well take up a monkey.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
oooh i see. I personally can not play diddy for s***. I dunno, i guess he just isnt for me.

I do wish you luck with diddy though! :chuckle:

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I think Diddy is a boring character to play. I dropped him a while back.

Edit: Keith don't let these ****s force you to play Diddy, play MK too if you want.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i thought I had a chance with diddy once...then karn ***** it with luigi...:urg:
well luigi ***** diddy. Even in the recent mu list he still has an advantage.

back in early 09 the mu was 70:30 wegee favor, which is when im assuming u played him. diddy's metagame has evolved alot since then but i still think it should be like 60:40 lol

@ stock, lol no one is making me switch, i have wanted to do this for a long time, i just gave up cause diddy was really freakin difficult, but honestly i feel more comfortable with him. My big problem with mk is approaching. I can easily win matches by time out but alot of times i get to bored and rush in when im camping, then that ****s me up.

With diddy, approaching is no prob and he has sooo much more options (in some aspects) because nanner creativity helps. the funny thing is, i lose myself when playing diddy and dont even look at the time, so like i could have a stock lead and only have two mins on the board. With mk, it will feel like im fighting for eternity. This is not saying i will never play mk again, but i dont see myself playing him for a while.

@karn- well i go even with shady, i was the only person giving kadaj a good fight( even beat him one match, and no one else did.... even though he sd'd) at snaps house, and i was able to beat kales D3 in a friendly. That's with three weeks of practice, by pound 5 i will be getting it in.

edit: wait wtf.... karn doesnt talk like that....

Explain yourself.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i know, i said in early 09 he ***** wegee. but the diddy boards still have it as a slight disadvantage against him.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Biglous is the dumbest, most idiotic, stupid dumb ,egypt, asian, arabian, mexican, spanish thing in the world

and i hope he reads this too.

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah, Biglou was playing some diddy and he doesn't think that matchup is **** anymore xD. In fact Diddy can do some pretty ridiculous stuff to stop Luigi from approaching.

KiX23

Smash Cadet
diddy is a great character. But i find the matchup really easy with mk. just take 1 of the naners and be smart, use nado wisely and camp. diddy cant do much when hes off stage either. hes asy to gimp cause his reovery is extremely predictable.

Purple

Hi guys!
Roxy...... elaborate. what nasty stuff?
The main thing I see is diddy kong z-dropping a banana (or placing a banana in front of him in some way shape or form; I would think this or reverse glidetossing would be easiest) and lobbing peanuts.

And obviously when i say in front, I'm talking -right- in front of you.

lord karn

Smash Master
.....wow that was really blunt bro.

What if I picked him up :O

Can you read my fortune as well? I just picked up Marth, where will I place now?
you can play diddy. just not keith. Whenever keith is about to succeed, I will show up and stop him. That is his curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom