• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
you can play diddy. just not keith. Whenever keith is about to succeed, I will show up and stop him. That is his curse.
Aw I was hoping for a fortune on me picking up Marf :(
I have no aspiration to pick up Diddy atm. I'd rather pick up Falco before I picked up Diddy.

EDIT: You don't even play brawl anymore though bro, enter BAC2 Brawl, just cause I said so.

@Keith- **** Craig, he always sandbags :p I mean its so blatantly obvious too.

Anyone wanna play wifi? If not I'll be getting my Melee up so PP won't JV 5 me :O (He probably will still do that even if I practice xD)

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Stop bringing my name and friendlies up, that's like saying Micheal Phelps lost a swim meet while doggy paddling to one end than back stroking to the other.

And no he didn't anyway lol
He especially shouldn't bring your name up if he doesn't have his facts straight. I beat you in one friendly too, lol (once I stop jabbing, I'm gonna do it in tournament again bayyyb).

*CT*

Smash Lord
why do people post on smashboards anymore...

its more redundant than god**** infinite loops

i can't tell if i'm reading new posts or things from like 3-4 months ago

i dont know why im posting this

pouring my emotions out

This double post was worth it x.x
Because Ilove is such a lurker that I can't find him on these boards anywhere.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Stingers- I found and added Ilove....but I forgot he needs to add me as well x.x or you can host? (I would have texted you but I lost my phone apparently within the last three hours)

I even added two FC's just now since I found him on SWF and AiB :p

*CT*

Smash Lord
Biglou said he might try to add dubs at their next tourney.

Also happy belated bday CT
That's cool and I got your message on AiB, thanks bro.

KiX- I'll play you on wifi another day? I'm about to head out to get the PS3 Motion crap with a friend x.x then study for a test tomorrow, I also added you on FB

KiX23

Smash Cadet
That's cool and I got your message on AiB, thanks bro.

KiX- I'll play you on wifi another day? I'm about to head out to get the PS3 Motion crap with a friend x.x then study for a test tomorrow, I also added you on FB

ya sure man i didnt get the add tho but ya its w.e. hit me up on aib if u want to

BigLøu

Smash Lord
oh, i didn't read that part but, it's about even from what biglou's said before 55:45 i'd say

its even yea.
Biglous is the dumbest, most idiotic, stupid dumb ,egypt, asian, arabian, mexican, spanish thing in the world

and i hope he reads this too.
*reads this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, Biglou was playing some diddy and he doesn't think that matchup is **** anymore xD. In fact Diddy can do some pretty ridiculous stuff to stop Luigi from approaching.
He can camp him hardcore is all. Although you have to know what your doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom