• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
about the mm thing...like...ugh it's really complicated actually. like i could do a $5 pt vs. sonic mm with keith but that wouldn't really matter for the prs. i guess just post MMs in this thread if you want them to count, but both players would have to agree to avoid stupid things like the winner of the pt vs. sonic mm wanting it to count...otherwise...no

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
that sounds real complicated. how about we just determine by results in tourney... like every other state.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'd say they have the potential too. if you don't get to play somebody in tourney that you wanted to prove yourself against, a high-stakes money match should be enough to make up for it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
but really it's only in response to omni's question. i dont think most people really care about money matching to get higher on the power rankings lmao

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It'll be tough matching up with those names on the honorable mentions. I think I can take the season 2 cast of LOST, though.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
MLG Raleigh is looking awesome.

(hopefully it won't be a HERB 3 repeat where alot of the best players from NC weren't there and we got *****)
I'm atleast gonna be there. I don't think Sushi would miss a chance like this, so I think he's going. Stingerz is going. Shady (?) Foxy (?) Rag (?)

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I posted this in bills thread earlier but it'll get better looks here I'm sure.

I'm want at least two 5$ mm's at billfest.

I already declined stingerz and pp cause they are too goodz. I hope someone takes me up on the offer.
there is a pretty good chance i'll be there and i'll do it if i am and im not playing terrible

stingers

Smash Obsessed
x.x
i havent been to a tournament in months
i'm not expecting to do any better then top 5 at billfest tbqh

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey keith, would u like to do wifi? oh thanks stingers, im glad to hear that a friend of mine is thinking of me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom