• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but i have that ****ty one that we played on last time, u know, when i was borrowing wifi from my neighbor lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
whats on the next ranking period?
ncsu 6
bilflest
ncsu7?

lol keep in mind these are within a week of each other. we should have it like that every month.

1. so me and shady can make bank.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol i actually just talk to havok on facebook. he told me to not play that way. i guess it actually is a bad playstyle, because torando is easy to punish with some chars. but i like the style

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Lol Stingers, I kind of wanted to play them at one point, but definitely not now since I can't actually practice on my own. It's half the reason I'm playing Wario right now because he's simple enough that I don't have to practice anything alone.

EDIT:

@Keith: The obvious answer is to do it until it stops working, then adjust your playstyle accordingly >_>. I mean, it's also obviously not THAT simple, but still. It would take a really ******* to keep attempting to tornado after you get knocked out of it 75% of the time.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Sure, let me go to the library where Brawl is played approx. 1/4th of the time, b/c of Melee, B-, and 64, and whenever Brawl is being played, half of the players are brain dead and main Captain Falcon equivalent characters, there's like an 8 person rotation...

and just be like,

"Hey, I want to practice the IC's chain grab, either you just sit there and jam buttons or all of you gtfo, kthxbai."

I think PPL was being played today. No one plays Brawl anymore because both of the library's copies are broken or stolen, can't remember which.

EDIT:

@Uncle: Definitely. I'm surprised too.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
D:
sorry to hear that. go suck ppls ***** for money and buy a wii

no keith, nick riddle. snakeee is like 4th best zss these days >.> nick is the best, then dazwa, then patg

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
It could be that they just decided to step it up and play better. But seeding, I do believe, had a pretty big factor.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Seeding is a massive factor, since their system allowed the lower seeded player to get an immense stage advantage over the other on game 1, at least if I understood the ruleset correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom