• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kale... we will accept u and ur hartsville, with open arms.
p.s the only people who "quit" cause of me were snapp and paii, and snapp said he would enter at billfest, so thats not really quitting.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
.. man **** NC im moving to NY. they discuss themes in there prs. they are going to do teen titans next... teen titans! why cant we do something cool. **** the Catfish

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah its spelt B-e-b-i
Got it memorized?
(ten points to who ever gets what last statement references to.)

edit: Dark hart, its called NC... Catfish... not Melee catfish. sorry if i got it confused somehow

justice

Smash Ace
nah its spelt B-e-b-i
Got it memorized?
(ten points to who ever gets what last statement references to.)

edit: Dark hart, its called NC... Catfish... not Melee catfish. sorry if i got it confused somehow
I believe they are referring to the orange Klaptrap on Congo Jungle, that comes up and bites or get stuck inside the barrel of the stage.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Wow, the list is so much different than how I remember it. Apparently a lot has changed in NC. It's nice to see so many players becoming so good at Brawl. :3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy ****, why can't the Melee PR topic have an OP like this topic? PNG images and it follows the guidelines. Pro bro statuses.

there needs to be a seal of approval or something . . .

EDIT - Allow me to address a few posts made in this topic.

Klap Trap=river god.
Scrubs don't remember the River God and his combos.

Catfish isn't in Brawl.

You're safe Keith.
lol at Keith thinking the catfish approved Brawl.
Have you people forgotten? Let me post it.

Catfish is in Brawl. And, I believe the Catfish thing that used to be an inside joke between me and L0zR elevated from that. I don't think it has a real definition now. Catfish represent NC now, as does "Stack it Up."

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom