• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
when i come back to sp yall better teach me the way of mk

i have been playing some brawl with ksk lately and i am actually enjoying it...

just dont hax too hard, im not gonna be used to it :)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
when are we updating this? we had three tourneys back to back, and that was the first time we ever did that.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Wait what!? Your name changed completely. :\ Ah, well it's nice to see you again.
Antagonist wasn't my actual original name, just wanted a small change, my bad. The Remix for the Observatory was amazing, it felt like 8-bit techno at a few points, I downloaded the mp3, mad legit. The medley, though, I can't get into as much.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
we all know who we lost to and who we beat.
from 7, bye>snap>killerSOS>Mekos> Rag(WF)> Shady(LF)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
1.Stingers /1st place at billfest
2.Shady/ 5th, 3rd, 2nd this ranking period
3.Rag/ 7,5, 1st this ranking period
4. Bebi 1,9th, 3rd this ranking
5.Foxy, 1st,7th, 4th this ranking
6. Kadaj/ 4th billfest
7.Mekos 4th, 5th
8. Jon 7th, 9th, 7th?
9. Ilove 3rd 7th?
10. Seth i forgot lol

Ur welcome, i saved u the trouble. I didnt put pp as #1 cause he requested we not do that.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ PP- and what if we do??

edit: i hope yall know not to take my lists into consideration. the placements are correct in order of events.. but i just do that for ****s and giggles. and im bored as ****

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont know who to side with.... pp has a point, but then again, stingers has a point. but stingers does still play.. pp dosent.... arrghh!! pp is cooler though. then again... when tkd beat everyone in his return tourney, they put him as 9th, but if we put pp as 9th, that will look stupid.

lord karn

Smash Master
eh, I think if you have data you should be ranked regardless

I mean, you're still probably the best, and that's all the rankings are saying. they could just put (quit) after your name or something

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
but that will also knock out seth or ilove, or whoever is tied for tenth... would that be fair? they do participate in tourneys and still play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom