• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mannnn, between u and pp with these mm marth shenanigans. dont yall know that mk can be uber gay to that character? i made devin quit brawl..... get the **** at me.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
they told me that after my match with him, he said he's done. i made fritz, snap, paii, and devin quit. i told people like four times before ncsu 5, that im weeding people out. my playstyle will distinguish the bears form the penguins.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i never got to try my rob on you =/

unless me wrecking you in doubles counts, i hope it doesnt though :chuckle:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lolololol, what ur such a troll. as i recall. it was keith's mk at 80% against pp (high damage) and stingers (no damage) forgot what happeend to pp, but he died, and managed to get u to like 50% before u killed me. ON PICTOCHAT!!!!!!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no i'm pretty sure it was basically even and I just beat you around the whole time.
on pictochat.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i actually only go to allisbrawl to find people to play with...not to talk in the ladder chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom