• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lee please be trolling. Like are you really G-Nazi on the boards? i seriously hope not, cause that's weak man. I'm in college engrish amnd i no coledge engrish. the bords are win i **** around...

Gardevior

Smash Lord
lee please be trolling. Like are you really G-Nazi on the boards? i seriously hope not, cause that's weak man. I'm in college engrish amnd i no coledge engrish. the bords are win i **** around...
No, I let it all by for months until I have to say something or I'll burst. I should be good for a while now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There is no talk of it anywhere on the Melee boards, so unless your sources are NC players/Brawl players, there is no other general consensus on that.

I also don't think it.

I can believe it's frustrating.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looks like a timebomb to me.

I'll leave this out of the Brawl PR thread though. Sorry about that.

Edit: My bad for thinking it was a troll Keith. I legitimately believed it was. We'll continue this through VMs.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
WTF!!!!!!!!! PPPP!!!!!! ALL I ****ING HEAR, IS THAT PP'S FALCO IS RAAAAPPPE!!!! PP'S FALCO 3-1'D HBOX!!! hbox!!! the guy who placed 2nd... at pound 4. im not trolling, i honestly believe you are the best, cause i havent heard of anyone else doin better than you. Call it state bias if you want. Weren't you the higest placing falco at pound?
Troll this, troll that. If one more person says im trolling, im going to break into there house, tie them down to a chair, and **** the closest female in there house. and then im going to burn there house down.

^ this is not a troll.

lord karn

Smash Master
the best bird

edit: Stingers there should be a comma after "Keith" and before "not", as well as a period at the end of your sentence.
The ',' should be within the '"" and the quotation marks should be ''' rather than '",' because you're not directly quoting something.

=D

DJRome

Smash Hero
iirc, strunk says comma use dealing with quotation marks are a matter of convention, as long as it is consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom