• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hudgens was born a freak, Disney is just a cover. i mean who gets caught with nude pics on the internet... than says an open apology, then gets caught again a year later? Hudgens is a F.B.N. Freak By Nature.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol last year, like right after highschool musical 3, she had more pics of her nude on internet. lololololololol. thats why she doesnt do that neutrogena commercial anymore. complete F.B.N

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sorry i'm laying in bed now >.> dont feel like going to the wii and playing smash really

<3 karn and kevin for getting my smash back to me

</3 kevin for not even saying hey :(

new prs tomorrow maybe...

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
*insert insult degrading PR's skill level here while simultaneously bringing to question the Panel's methods for ranking and possible bias and/or rigging*

*insert declaration of being Ranked*

*command everyone to have sexual acts forced upon them*

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
*insert insult degrading PR's skill level here while simultaneously bringing to question the Panel's methods for ranking and possible bias and/or rigging*

*insert declaration of being Ranked*

*command everyone to have sexual acts forced upon them*
Plur is too good.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
magic the gathering. tell fow to team with you. Falco is popular, lucas is not. Your opponenets will have no idea what to do against you guys. y'all can seriously go pretty far lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom