• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
He said he did it because someone in the crowd said "I think this is over" and Dabuz stood up and started ******. He said that the comment set him off and gave him the eye of the jew. xD

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Don't worry, Kadaj, I'll ask about you too.

Anyway, I finally took a look at the PRs. A lot of unsurprising choices, but the 10th spot was definitely a surprise. Good **** to Seth, Ilove, and Rohan.

I'm coming for all 10 (errr, 12) of you, though, especially my C4-dropping terrorist bro.

Btw, what happened to honorable mentions?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i just made a public apology in the melee power rankings about making fun of melee players. so now when **** gets started, yall no it aint my fault.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Aiight Kadaj dawg. Just FYI I'm 13 (Turning 14 on the 19th) and where I go is heavily dependant on my parents who don't like to take me anywhere. This Saturday or Sunday I might be busy because I'm chillin with mah friends for my birthday. But one of those days I'll try my best to come play with you.

Me and Sushi have parent johns when it comes to traveling. My best bet is going to Sushi's because he lives the closest and my parents know him. So if you and Stingerz can get a ride to his house sometime I'd most likely be there. On the other hand, you only live 30 min away from me, and I'm sure I (and Sushi) can get a ride to your place pretty easily. Stingerz house is about an hour away from me and it's ALOT less likely that I'd be able to get there again. So whatever you guys wanna do, hit me up.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why dont all yall come to my house this weekend? im 20 so i can order all the PROSTITUTES!!!!!!!!!! i want. and the gas stations near my house all know me and let me buy beer... it will be a blast

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hahahahahaah lololol, sorry im playink mario kart while typing, and im on the floor of my room. lol we drinkin hella bears. then we can call behr, and give him some hookers

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nahh sorry my mom said she's taking the kids to durham on sat. i can't =/

maybe i could get my mom to drop me off at duke or somethin though
though i dont know where i would go lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
ok So how about you get a ride to sushi's and you guys ride from sushis to my house :)

and stingers i guess you could try to make it to sushis and ride with thme?
That sounds like that would work for me, I'll talk to my parents and Sushi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom