• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey Stingers, when are you getting to State? I need people to do testing for my research. I'm planning to walk down the hall in my dorm tomorrow saying "Will you help me with my research? All you need to do is spend 20 minutes playing Skyrim on my laptop, and then fill out a survey." Hopefully I'll get a few volunteers.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
After Press Start and the August ReSe, that's six, even though I highly doubt a lot of people will go to both, since they're only one week apart.

Happy Pit

Smash Cadet
im a Pit pit player from south texas. if6 all goes well, i'll be moving to the TN, VA, NC border soon

archer.

Smash Lord
My car is leaving from Charlotte to Mekos' place on Friday and Salisbury is on the way, I might be able to get you. (Have gas money though.)

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
mekos go shove a burger up your a******. make sure there are jalapenos on it

archer.

Smash Lord
I was thinking of leaving Charlotte around noon maybe, so depending on where exactly in Salisbury you are I'd probably be there around 12:30 or 12:45.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I was thinking of leaving Charlotte around noon maybe, so depending on where exactly in Salisbury you are I'd probably be there around 12:30 or 12:45.
Oooh, ya I probably won't even be in Salisbury until night time, I'm supposed to eat dinner with them, but go ahead and do what you do, I can probably convince my aunt to drive me wherever Meko's's place is, especially if Joe Seagull is gonna be there, I have to steal all his powers before the tournament.

archer.

Smash Lord
I actually might be able to drop by Kevin's for a while in Greensboro before we go to Mekos' place, just need to get the ok from him.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Anyone interested in a wii or gamecube?

Wii has everything but a sensor bar, one wiimote, and brawl for 100$.

Also have a gamecube with everything for 25 bucks. (GC Games I got SuperMario sunshine,NBA Street V3)

also got a Pokemon Diamond ill sell it for 20 bucks

and Saphire and Leafgreen for 30 bucks for both of them.

and also got a ****load of SEga Genesis games.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'll train ya Rob.

:018:
Excellent, I don't have any excuses for being bad at this thing outside of lack of practice, as I told bpow earlier
"ya, I won't have any excuses
I will have *censored*, I will have slept more than 8 hours that week, I won't have been on a bus, and more stuff
I feel pretty well"

so when I bottom out it's all gravy

top 5 wolf.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Dr. Pee Pee learning about that college life in a college town!!!

Ayyeee!!

Go Pee Pee go go go!!!!

Dr. Pee Pee - "There are so many hot almost naked girls walking around everywhere!! wth!!?"

WARNING!!
If you are coming to my house for the smashfest the day before the tourney you will RESPECT my house. I don't play that stereotypical damage people's houses bull.
I live in the ghetto and will get my goons to throw you out.

:) If you are respectful all will be good. No damaging property, leaving trash out, etc. Thank you and love u! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom