• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
oh yeah mekos probly won't run melee lol

idk if I'll be there but we'll see, same answer as when I thought it was ReSe lol(guess it'd be easier to go since it's in my backyard tho)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kevbo, forget Mekos and come hang out with us at State. I'll teach you to fear Kirby's SHDL.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
raphael I swear if you don't start mercing everyone with ganon soon

we are gonna fight irl

not like in anime

like in real life

with actual fists

jokingly

probably

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What does it mean to merc someone?

And I should warn you, I took Ninjutsu for a few years. That means I'm trained in being a Ninja. And not one of those stupid ones like in Naruto.

But I have no muscles, so you'd beat me easily.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Oh, okay. Well, I'll make sure I do that next time I play someone. I got a bit frustrated at the last few tournaments when my Kirby was doing as well as, or better than, my Ganon, but I'm confident next time will be different. Hopefully.

And how do you know I didn't? Do you really think I'd lie about something like that?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
my fgreenshell falco

Who wans to atepp up tothe pkae n challenge my greenshell alco. 20$ also *** you steve you aint good.

Answer and let me knwo now
A. Yes
B no
c. Bisexual
D craigs 2010/11 hair

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Going back to the subject of Avatar, I just took a look and seasons 1, 2, and most of 3 are on Netflix. Is it good enough that I should be watching it instead of Star Trek: TNG?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, I just got some new shoes, and I got some triathlete shoelaces to go with them. You guys should all try them, they're way faster and easier to tie than ordinary shoelaces.

Plus, mine came in Purple.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Mekos, were you able to get your venue for the 18th, or should I go reserve the venue for Stingers?

archer.

Smash Lord
Talked to Mekos about it this morning, it's happening, he just needs to iron out the last few details.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kevbo, I'll team with you. Thanks to Brawl allowing 5 characters in our names, we can be Kevbo and Rafbo. I won't be at Mekos' tournament, but I'll team with you everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom