• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not done with that yet.

That was only part 1.

Next time I'd have had to have actually researched and S.

Also practice your tech skill omfg

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You haven't seen my Ganon recently, though. I've put a lot of work into spacing and reads.

Then again, I haven't played anyone since the last NCSU, so that's about 2 months, so I haven't really had a chance to put much of it into practice.

Still, if it's worth doing now, I'm up for it at the next tournament we're both at.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, it sounds like your mind is in the right place. honestly, better than mind tends to be. i used to take this game a lot more seriously than i do now lol, at least as far as practicing/improvement goes.

if it happens, good luck.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
On the subject of Brawl PRs, I got myself a copy of Tales of Vesperia on Saturday. I didn't get it when it first came out, because I didn't have an Xbox at that time.

I'm currently 27 hours in. I started off using Rita, then switched to Raven (Because cool names begin with R. Also, Raven wears purple), and use Judith when I don't have access to Raven. Which characters did you guys use in the game?

archer.

Smash Lord
I just used Yuri because he combos forever.

Character wise though Raven really was awesome.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Yuri's really really good, but I never found him as fun to use as Raven or Judith.

Characterwise, I like Raven and Rita best.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
It was probably something like

"I'm about to edit this post to say something that is completely and totally false."

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Hey guys I just want to say something. As you know I am getting older and getting to that stage in my life where I won't be able to "game" like I used to. It is scary as I see the next chapter of my life(adulthood) is so different from my childhood. I will be starting my own business and will have major responsibilities.

Anyways, one way I have found to stay close the gaming community is to run tourneys. I am a great business person and know how to give the people what they want. I am seriously thinking about running tourneys in the Greensboro area. I'll be looking into this not only as a something that is fun but also as a business opportunity. My vision is to start them off as locals but to advance them into the regionals(and maybe even nationas!). I have great ideas and every top player has liked them(TO's don't tho). 1 idea is to have a teams format like traditional fighters. 3v3 teams that consist of 1v1 battles. Similar to crews but a change of name and format. Smash needs to upgrade.

So...who would be interested in helping me start. Archerman or Stingers? I would of course pay for your time, and to help me organize and run them.

These tourneys will be run in an official circuit format like MLG.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I'm 22 man and about to be married December. I'm no longer a kid :(. Scary stuff.
I still feel like the same person(a kid) but realize that I have to adapt with my age. I can't just live the same way I did when my parents took care of everything.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey guys I just want to say something. As you know I am getting older and getting to that stage in my life where I won't be able to "game" like I used to. It is scary as I see the next chapter of my life(adulthood) is so different from my childhood. I will be starting my own business and will have major responsibilities.

Anyways, one way I have found to stay close the gaming community is to run tourneys. I am a great business person and know how to give the people what they want. I am seriously thinking about running tourneys in the Greensboro area. I'll be looking into this not only as a something that is fun but also as a business opportunity. My vision is to start them off as locals but to advance them into the regionals(and maybe even nationas!). I have great ideas and every top player has liked them(TO's don't tho). 1 idea is to have a teams format like traditional fighters. 3v3 teams that consist of 1v1 battles. Similar to crews but a change of name and format. Smash needs to upgrade.

So...who would be interested in helping me start. Archerman or Stingers? I would of course pay for your time, and to help me organize and run them.

These tourneys will be run in an official circuit format like MLG.
I would be down to help you out along with archer im sure. I used to host ALOT in ny and a little down here... but ya let us know... Also i like the 3v3 teams with 1v1 battles thats cool

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You could host the tournaments in Apex instead of Geensboro. Then you could create a tournament series called "Apex", because of the location. I'm sure no one else has thought of that name yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom