• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I think brawl marvel and melee would be what i make for mine... atleast for the 1st couple... if i see i can have setups and time for PM then maybe that too but for now keep PM to friendlies i think

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm fairly certain you'll have enough PM interest that it'll be larger than a side event. I won't be able to make it, as I said in the Melee thread, but I still think you'll have enough setups and entrants.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You're saying you think you'd be able to beat my Ganonike? There's no chance of that happening.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Would you raleigh guys even be able to come? Usually yall cant make it out here... anyway JD still has to get back to me about the room. Then I will make the thread... JD tho has fallin off the planet last few days...

archer.

Smash Lord
Craig hide your avatar before Kevin shows up and gives you an infraction or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom