• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
It is indeed. GA attendance is up in the air as of now though and I haven't heard from other states so IDK how much OOS we'll wind up having.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
aww come on Alex the last one was all melee, this one can be all brawl! we can do crews.
Also when I walked by bragaw I asked for a list of available saturdays so I could spare you the trouble but the lady wouldn't let me see them unless I intended ot reserve a date (weird). She told me that Saturday is booked "for a while" because of some club that meets there. Let's hope it's not past the 19th but i don't know.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
maybe it was for those guys who showed up thinking that the room would be available.

that was kinda funny.

bunch of baseball lookin *** haters strolled up to a damn melee tourney. **** was good.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah but...idk.

it's fun to talk everywhere.

anyway, how will you guys decide pr's? aren't half your eligibles just getting knocked out by oos ppl? how do you even deal with that lol?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I have a feeling it's a troll too. The Bowser was probably Craig or Stingers or someone else good who just played Bowser in that game for the hell of it. :p

@Stingers: Probably just CLASH, that one Uprise of Long Island, and Salt Mines 2, I think.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Lol, who the hell is Disqo?

His Bowser was solid, but Steve was making a few too many mistakes.
Disqo is a Diddy main from Fort Worth, Texas. He's strongly considering maining Bowser. I'm trying to give him some advice before I move in January.

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I personally didn't like the random rainbow cruise event.
I vote for a 1 stock side event instead OR random teams .

Random teams is an event they do on WC alot where players are randomly paired with each other for a dubs tourney.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I personally didn't like the random rainbow cruise event.
I vote for a 1 stock side event instead OR random teams .

Random teams is an event they do on WC alot where players are randomly paired with each other for a dubs tourney.
i don't see how events with the name "random" in the title are appealing in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom