• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont mind linear rpgs. i really only play them for the story, and linear just makes it super easy so i can see the story faster.

HyL!

Smash Lord
i don't mind them either tbh, but with versus' gameplay it doesn't seem like linear would fit too well, but i dunno really. if it has an airship, i wouldn't expect it to be that linear, i don't see a point of being able to explore if it's going to be linear in the areas D:

HyL!

Smash Lord
i would loooooooooooooooooooooooooove to be able to play dissidia with a ps3 controller, or them atleast port it on the ps3, that would be amazing x.x

HyL!

Smash Lord
wait what, where on earth did you see anything about sora and riku? @.@ maybe they'll come out with a dissidia on the ps3 one day, with a lot more characters

HyL!

Smash Lord
i would love a port, i'm guessing you're using squall in 012? i used tidus in the first, but i'm wanting to try out lightning, i heard she's going to be viable D:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i would love a port, i'm guessing you're using squall in 012? i used tidus in the first, but i'm wanting to try out lightning, i heard she's going to be viable D:
Haha, Yeah all squall unless Riku is really there. If he is ill never play squall.

I used squall in the first one, but i dabbled with Jecht

HyL!

Smash Lord
it's the final mix secret video, so i'm pretty sure you would have to get a psp from japan to play it, but i'm not sure if you can hack a psp to play it like you can a ps2 but at the end all it says is Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- i haven't seen any info on it

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Slik I am in no way shape or form better than you however when it comes to dubz I think it boost my "Skill" substantially (as a character) over singles...I even tried to get you to team with me and pound and you just disregarded it like I didn't even ask...but its whatever now. Malcolm teaming with me and I don't think we even going srs but I've always felt my singles placing will never reflect what goes down in doubles

my only tourney accomplisment was beating you actually and you had just started playing the game again.

but in dubz though? top 5 in MD/VA everytime (With speed) and top 7 at SiiS4

and Me and Allied do alright but I Think we could place a little higher if we practiced more.

and TBH I really don't remember you doing well in teams and playing without a PR'd person (not saying you getting carried but I mean its definitely easier for you to get higher than me with a good teammate or a team that ACTUALLY works)

you get it in in singles though

Only reason I even posted that is because Nigahz NEVER wanna give me my props when I beat them but will d**kride anyone who they HEARD of before

NC:the land of ROB, Lucas, and Toon Link.
theres only 3 robs in NC and you are a** so imo just 2 robs

1 Notable lucas

and smith as toon link.

@Keith 313 brings up snaps name before snap even says anything about him so its not really bullying more like putting someone in their place.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Kingdom Hearts has one of the most convoluted storylines ever. Seriously, it's like Nomura is on drugs or something.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
IDK man I just don't care anymore...you beat me Stock so obviously you are legit...stingers has always been legit.

I'm never going to get my props though so I'm probably going to stop entering tourneys and just commentate now. like...this is bulls**t now.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
didn't have a doubles partner so nope.

I planned to enter singles until I MM'd 313 and he bored the **** out of me for 3 games (should have been 2)

so i withdrew from singles because I already knew I didn't even want to play.

and I don't team with bad nigahz so unless its someone I know gets it in in teams I won't enter.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Actually Rocketpsience is pretty good with Lucas, so he counts. That statement meant that we have alot of those characters in this state.
Dull Razer plays ROB and so does Ryutsnoir. Arc also plays Toon Link as well. Koozyk is ok with Lucas.

Slik put you in your place and you insulted me (for no valid reason). If I were bad then I wouldn't have done well at g6.

Edit: Just to let you know Rocketpsience beat both me and Stcokfield in bracket before. The only reason he beat me (and he said himself) was because he counterpicked me to Green
Greens game 3. I don't know how many games stock and psi
had. Psi even said my ROB was very good.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Slik didn't do ****. what I said to him was pretty much out of anger because I somehow keep getting passed up in dubz when I have MORE THAN proved myself to be a good dubz partner.

I had already quoted your post before I scrolled down to read his

your definition of good=\=My definition of good.

in that I don't even think I'm good but yet I beat You and RPSI. Dullrazor hasn't played in forever but I love that guy so its whatever

I'm pretty sure I said NOTABLE lucas and well I'm also pretty sure KoozyK isn't known outside of NC therefore he is not Notable (no offense Koozy)

and there is reason. you piss me off. you do everything I pretty much hate about the brawl community

1. you MM the whole venue only to play campy *** lame as characters

2. you compare me to chu

3. you d**kride nigahz over the litteist ****.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
1.didn't i tell you that people challenged me that day? (ocean and fiz challenged me and so did smith the majority of my mm's that day were people who challenged me) (remember the reputation argument) (and there's nothing wrong with camping)

2.no, I said his kirby was better

3.lol what would be an example?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Just for the record I didn't intentionally go out of my way to challenge anyone at g6 (Kack asked me for a mm before we went to 5 guys for lunch and I asked Steve for a mm simply because I've never played steve before and lol he took me to brinstar last game).

Kevin stepped up to play me and we saw what happened there.................................... >____>

(and kevin knows that i apologized for my "free NC melee players in brawl statement")

(he knows that I want to play him again which is why 313 vs Dr.PP 2 is going down at Mourning Pirates)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean you been harassin snap for a MM for years now...I don't see why you just can't play *****

I don't actually try for a dollar because that aint serving no purpose....thats just another friendly to me...theres no pressure in losing a dollar...you can' t by **** with a dollar anymore.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I thought it was NJ that had the most smash drama in 1 state but **** I was wrong...

313 why havnt you made a aib account yet? This is what I mean by you not taking advice humbley or to heart. I understand you dont like being called a scrub or being perceived as bad... I understand why cause no one does but you dont have to prove yourself on the boards... stay humble and well honestly posting less will probably be for the better.

also tko you kind of attack him alot and once again I understand why cause **** gets annoying but once again no reason to take it out on the boards... Im sure ur good at doubles and no one is doubting that...

but honestly if Kadaj has a chance to team with anti and nairo hes gonna do it and almost anyone would... cause it is all about the $$$ haha...

You guys can do whatever yall want tho, but I have seen SOOOOO MUCH bickering and fighting and *****ing in this PR thread over the last couple weeks and im getting tired of it... This is NC PR and we all should just get along...

<3 yall...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Vice. I said if Anti or Nairo asked to team of course I would be like oh yea ***** team with them

but slik over me i was a lil suprised but looking back onto it. I would make that decisions also

I think I'm just angry that I'm still not looked at as a viable partner to people I wanna team with. hell Kadaj won't even team with me IN NC and I KNOW we would get top 2 if we teamed.

its whatever now though.. I was wrong... Slik >>>> Me

Dublio

Smash Ace

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I thought it was NJ that had the most smash drama in 1 state but **** I was wrong...

313 why havnt you made a aib account yet? This is what I mean by you not taking advice humbley or to heart. I understand you dont like being called a scrub or being perceived as bad... I understand why cause no one does but you dont have to prove yourself on the boards... stay humble and well honestly posting less will probably be for the better.
actually i do have an aib account (been on there since like 08)

honestly my connection is pretty bad, so playing online isn't really a viable option as much

V1CE

Smash Champion
good **** dublio

@ TKO - trust me I understand the feeling of trying to be recognized as a top player in something. It is probably cause slikviks character and well he does pretty decent in singles and doubles... also he is like just overall more known as a wario I think...

not that people dont know you, hell i known who u were since ny/nj and im sure evryone does... I also think your a cool person... for some reason tho your accomplishment in singles DIRECTLY correlate to how wanted you are in doubles. The fact you dont wanna enter singles anymore or didnt at g6... or didnt enter at sii4 (which I think is what you said) is not helping you get a doubles rep up...

Honestly alot of people think doubles is a joke when it comes to skill.. NOT all but id say majority... Someone not as skilled can take someone out in doubles or get carried...

for example i played against sushi and kadaj with my partner shady and i ****kkkked up sushi a few times, but i still would get ***** right now in singles... Alot of people do like doubles more. EVEN MEKOS says he perfers doubles over singles but he still doing his thing in singles getting 4th and **** and that is helping his cause... only problem is tho people wanna tier ***** also in doubles...

primarily team with, wario, mk, game in watch so they wont have to worry so much about **** like saving a lucas from being edge guarded or something... I think kirby is an awesome dubz character and **** man just keep doing ur thing... enter more ****... like you said you got money like that since you travel everywhere.. Using smash as a social event is cool and fine but you still wont be taken seriously until you do well in singles...

just how things are imo... and its gay but w.e.

@313 ok well use it.. I member awhile ago when we played you didnt really lag and u always ask people on here to play... i think is cause you really wanna only play nc people... if you have an account then go on and play people and stop askin people to wifi on the boards lmao

dont worry you got this and you will win just play and play and play until your fingers fall off.

Dublio

Smash Ace
@Vice - It's a mindgame. 313 wants to play NC people so that he can learn their habits and study up on how to beat them before the actual tournament. That way during tournament, he surprises everyone and beats them. 313 is a sneaky person :D. Sneaky sneaky. Don't underestimate him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom