• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
Another interesting thing. If I do it with my thumb in the same position as when I hold a gamecube controller, I'm really consistent, with .68 on like 2/3 of tries. If I do it with my thumb differently, it's only slightly faster on average than my index and is also really inconsistent. The lowest I've gotten is .11

lord karn

Smash Master
just think about the position your thumb is in when you hold a controller. Rather than having your thumb point down, have it mostly flat.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i did it the gamecube way and got .226

so that's a .002 second improvement over the normal way

=D

consistently suckish

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
i understand anti and nairo but you teaming with slik over me is disrespectful to say the least

whatever tho.

no offense to slik if he reads this but you know doubles is my ****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnImMaeQKTg

Just watch the sets

he won first set I won second set.
You're my boy but I'm gonna keep it real with you. My tournament accomplishments dwarfs yours and I've definitely made way more money in teams(it is by far my best event)

Do you really think that a few recorded friendlies where I didn't even have my own controller(and it was malfunctioning) invalidates what I've done

You indirectly implying that you're better than me or whatever is what's disrespectful

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
You're my boy but I'm gonna keep it real with you. My tournament accomplishments dwarfs yours and I've definitely made way more money in teams(it is by far my best event)

Do you really think that a few recorded friendlies where I didn't even have my own controller(and it was malfunctioning) invalidates what I've done

You indirectly implying that you're better than me or whatever is what's disrespectful

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sweet lol =] wow @ dull on there though he hasnt played in forever though...so yeah I dont think he knows much about ROB =p

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
313 what you so sad about?

stock lives in burlington...he's about as close to you as brawl gets...sooo learn from him?

unless you're implying that you think you're better. and i haven't seen either of you play at all and don't know either of your playstyles but...

yeah...

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
313 what you so sad about?

stock lives in burlington...he's about as close to you as brawl gets...sooo learn from him?

unless you're implying that you think you're better. and i haven't seen either of you play at all and don't know either of your playstyles but...

yeah...
Its no shot against Stock (even though I did see him go MK against Duo at G6). Then again lol I need to stop using snake in bracket.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Lol it really was a crutch lololol.

But just going ROB from now on, I will use Snake a little bit too but mainly just ROB since I'm better with him.

Now in friendlies it's all about that Pink MK.

Edit: I have beaten Cory too 313 lol.

Also I thought it didn't count since I lost, it's whatevers though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom