• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Wow it's so much better than I originally thought. I think this will change the way people play ike

I've been practicing it for two hours.

lord karn

Smash Master
mk cant do anything cause he will be in the animation of the nado as he's hit, so by the time he has frames to di, he will already be attacked and or grabbed/ knocked away.

and it isnt just mk's nado

psc can apply to everything.

f snake and his ftitls, never again will i get hit by that ish

maybe i can find some way to get pass marths dancing blade with psc. **** marth, ***** *** character.
only nubs and fail melee falco players use him.

i will find away around that tiara wearing ******.
What are you talking about? You'll have just as many frames as any time you get jabbed to SDI it. If the mk sees it coming he can still SDI. More likely than not, though, the mk will accidentally asdi in the direction he was nadoing in.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont think u understand what i mean karn,

mk is in the middle of his move when he gets hit, so yes after the hit he can sdi ( even though people will most likely grab him than jab anyway), but vice was saying he can sdi the hit while already in the nado animation. u cant do that.

plus, sding jabs of most characters isnt even that viable.

like where will u go lol?

sdiing the first hit of falcos, snakes, marth, wario etc seems pointless.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
falco is hitting mk while he is in the nado, meaning mk is still doing the nado, meaning he cant sdi falcos hit while still using the nado.

if he can, then i have never heard of that.

like if i was ike and i Fsmashed Dk ground up B ( once he starts the super armor frames) i cant sdi the hit of the spinning because i am already in the animation of doing an attack.

if that is not correct, than my bad.

lord karn

Smash Master
once you get hit you enter the state of hit lag. this is when your character is 'frozen.' different attacks give different amounts of hitlag, so it's more notable for different attacks. asdi is read by the game on the frame you enter this state, and sdi is read the whole time you are in hit lag. So once mk is hit, he can then sdi. Since jabs only put you in hitlag for a frame or two (per hit), you usually need to see it coming to be able to sdi it. So being in an attack doesn't really have anything to do with it.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
mk cant do anything cause he will be in the animation of the nado as he's hit, so by the time he has frames to di, he will already be attacked and or grabbed/ knocked away.

and it isnt just mk's nado

psc can apply to everything.

f snake and his ftitls, never again will i get hit by that ish

maybe i can find some way to get pass marths dancing blade with psc. **** marth, ***** *** character.
only nubs and fail melee falco players use him.

i will find away around that tiara wearing ******.
Now that I think about it. I have been doing this since 08 against Bardull's marth. To hit through his dancing blade. Doesn't have to be a power shield tho. Just have to have the timing

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
you tryna get at me bro? On the trustworthyness of a beard list, Paper Thin is distrastious, right before "The Hitler". I don't know if I can trust you.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Man I think i have a problem

I'm never really attracted to about half the girls I am attracted too until they are unavailable...

Pretty sure that makes me an A**hole...or a Hero?

all depends on who the boyfriend is IMO.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I know what you mean TK lol

or sometimes I just lose interest and the girl becomes less attractive to me.

IDK Smith I need sometime to think it over haha

Yo Steve maybe after Thursdays fest I can ride back to your place and stay friday, go to the tourney Saturday then come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom