• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
snap, you don't understand a goddamn ****ing thing

i dont understand why people dont just pick snake.... he's the gayest char in the game

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Its a big deal for the game in general, but not for most characters in the mk matchup, some characters it will change completely, like diddy i think, or wario

Psc to waft on down smash will be cute. But for ike I dont see it changing anything.

But lucario can aura sphere after Psc, but aura sphere clanks with nado most of the time anyway.

Sigh. Metaknight.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Also I didn't mean it like that I meant he doesn't understand the usefulness of it, which is extremely important

Charged AS beats nado, Ike can PSC to Bair or Jab nado.... not to mention they can all grab it

There are a lot of options they can all do towards nado. EVERY character that is

Again it's not just nado it's every move.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh wow craig. thank you so much for that video.

i had no idea ROB could grab MK out of tornado. this is amazing.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i would have rather if people allowed snap to continue, and not go into detail on how this helps.

it would have been hilarious to hear his explanation on why this is not a big deal.

edit: @ smith. ehhhh diddy. idk

he is good, but other characters shut him down, like snake and falco. Though the diddy snake Mu could turn even because of this AT.
NO MORE FTITLS FOR U SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH!
I mean with that Infinite and this, doesn't that make him insane now?

For a lot of characters as well Smith. Especially those who don't have **** OoS Options (Zss, D3, Tl, just to name a few)
I smell PSC Zair

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I mean with that Infinite and this, doesn't that make him insane now?

I smell PSC Zair
what would be dumb is if u can psc into the infinite.... that would make tornado kinda useless in the diddy vs mk MU.
idk we will see how people use this to it's full capabilities.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
He doesnt understand, and then when i try to explain, he thinks im picking on him >.>

i would have rather if people allowed snap to continue, and not go into detail on how this helps.

it would have been hilarious to hear his explanation on why this is not a big deal.

.......i imagine you're always this delusional..... you like brawl afterall

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i explained on ur fb wall, and all u did was say how this is discovered in melee already and how we should have known about this.

^ and that logic alone is very silly

i will explain why if u dont see the clear difference between games.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
looooooooooooooool it'd be hilarious to see keith explain anything

if u wanna waste ur time being keith by all means....

****n uzega lmfaoooooo

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
looks like i win this round

(that's u keith, that niqlet at the bottom left. thanks for bein a good sport :))

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
craig dont worry about it.

you cant debate with someone that doesnt know what they are arguing about.

it's like me saying air does not exist cause i dont see it. and someone is like " wtf are u talking about?" and then goes into explain molecules and other scientific BS. I wont get what he is saying cause i dont understand what he is saying.

see what im saying?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
AYEEEEE ****ING GET AT ME I HAVE MASTERED PSC!!!!

I can't Jab Oos with Marth but I don't need PSC with Marth for Jab or Dancing Blade (bad trades)
B ut I can do it everytime with his Up B and sometimes grab 50/50 as of right now.

With Falco I can PSC EVERYTIME lol Jab OoS those nados all day. I've only tried it with those 2 so far but the psychics are exactly the same for each character

Love my nephew for being a **** situational training partner

DJRome

Smash Hero
You don't understand anything dude lol

PSC works for EVERY Character and EVERY move.

The nado punishes were just an example of one of it's uses...

Every character can punish nado that way , if he were to make a vid with every situation with every character you're looking at at least 10+ hours of footage
lol craig, u da bess

V1CE

Smash Champion
If only you can down air out of PSC near the ledge when mk is recovering with nado... I feel this will cause alot of mk sd's too.

I do think this will change alot, but i feel if mk knows its coming he can smash di the jabs or tilts of most characters... This just really helps protect against dumb mks cause usually you dont just start a string saying hey lets nado from the other side of the stage... its predictable. It would force mk to really only use nado against opponents in the air or something like that... If you play smart mk will still get his nados in, but this is a great find still

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mk cant do anything cause he will be in the animation of the nado as he's hit, so by the time he has frames to di, he will already be attacked and or grabbed/ knocked away.

and it isnt just mk's nado

psc can apply to everything.

f snake and his ftitls, never again will i get hit by that ish

maybe i can find some way to get pass marths dancing blade with psc. **** marth, ***** *** character.
only nubs and fail melee falco players use him.

i will find away around that tiara wearing ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom