• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well I never get to go to anything lol my last tourney was the NCSU duke and that was like what 3 weeks ago? and then I wont get to go to duke on the 4th cuz parents and I might not even get to go to trill dojo cuz I wont have a ride. then theres nothing to your tourney in january.

soo i bitch a lot. lol

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm now really confused. these days are not adding up. is vice's not on a saturday? sholdn't his tourney be on like the 8th or something?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
o im prolly not going to vc9 anymore unless I get a good bit of money for xmas cuuuuuuz I'm totally broke lol. and I HAVE to go to pound 5 =/ sucks but oh well.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well good luck with all that stingers.......but here's a thought, just beat craig and sushi and take home some money from these tourneys.....on second thought, I just bracket rig it so that kadaj and sushi face each other in the first round and make sure you make it to winnfer's finals ;)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha I appreciate it but I don't think NC doubles money would get me there =p we should still team tho (at steves thing right?)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
who the hell are you?
LOL im kinda wondering this as well, but it's kinda cool he wont tell anyone.

But yea... im not trolling, if there is a tourney already on the 4th, then i guess i will do mine two weeks after that,

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Kadaj, you never IM'ed me about going to Pound.

Can has secured ride info plox?

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
I just remembered pound is also having a SSF4 tourney. Street Fighter and Smash is whats up. I need to make it to pound

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo im trying to play some brawl friday/ this weekend. If anyone can get to Raleigh, i will old a lil smashfest or something. My house aint that big, so no more than like ten people? idk.

but mostly i want stingers and sushi here. I dont really like or care for any of u other brawl players.... but if u want to come over, u are welcomed.

edit: this is a very entertaining falco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPjxkUyEyYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom