• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
trainingfest was fun.

so this time my falco does better than my diddy >.>

i have no idea anymore...

foxy ***** my diddy but that was to be expected honestly. I knew he would, he probably is the best mk at that MU in this state. i blame it on fritz >.>

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo real talk, you should have seen my falco today lol. gay as ****.

fighting foxy with diddy is like fighting anti... he always know how to stay close enough to shut diddy down, but far enough so that i cant really go aggro on him. And he does very well with taking nanners away from me... guhh i wish i had more time but me and Ocean had to bounce.

and smith i could give u a huge list of why i will never main mk again, but like it will be very hard to understand. long story short i guess.. mk is not for everyone :/

PEOPLE DO NOT ABUSE FALCOS SIDE STEP LIKE THEY SHOULD!!! IT IS BROKEN!!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo me and craig went like 10-0

in melee teams lol. maybe more.

until omni and foxy showed up >.>

but near the end we started beating them.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yo me and craig went like 10-0

in melee teams lol. maybe more.

until omni and foxy showed up >.>

but near the end we started beating them.
theo and I were winning atleast a third of those matches.

not to mention half the time I was spamming rest.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
yo real talk, you should have seen my falco today lol. gay as ****.

fighting foxy with diddy is like fighting anti... he always know how to stay close enough to shut diddy down, but far enough so that i cant really go aggro on him. And he does very well with taking nanners away from me... guhh i wish i had more time but me and Ocean had to bounce.

and smith i could give u a huge list of why i will never main mk again, but like it will be very hard to understand. long story short i guess.. mk is not for everyone :/

PEOPLE DO NOT ABUSE FALCOS SIDE STEP LIKE THEY SHOULD!!! IT IS BROKEN!!!
why don't you just play falco and diddy...?

something i just noticed: wow way to go all top tiers keith you gay ***!!!!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why don't you just play falco and diddy...?

something i just noticed: wow way to go all top tiers keith you gay ***!!!!!
u dont understand how hard those chars are alone.... maining two would be impossible.

and shut up, tiers are just johns on paper.

V1CE

Smash Champion
The training fest was mad fun and it was good playing you guys!

Foxy it was mad fun playing you and the I wish we did more MK dittos since i won the only one we did cause ZELDASUX had to smashblock us from more. haha jk but ya playing you was most fun there. Thnaks for the DK compliments. My DK is WAYYYY better in singles than doubles haha. Keith I am pissed I played like such **** when i played you. No johns tho Ima **** you next time... Also doubles was fun. Omni umm well it was fun playing you I guess lol. Craig you are gay... Late night doubles with DJ rome ad company was 2gud and those melee dair manhuunt games were 2gud too....

*CT*

Smash Lord
I kinda want to play Brawl.....wifi anyone?
If not I'll be playing that stupid game, Black Ops :p

EDIT: Its not often I "want" to play bawrl anymore, sadly

*CT*

Smash Lord
I think I actually agree with you for once about your tiers on paper for the most part.
I get it, does that mean I dont suck?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
bl@ckchris's metaknight aka "the stick" for PRs.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
in some cases yes... like if a char is cllllleaarly better than the rest of the cast. But everything else... just johns on paper.
well i mean...

okay, assume i'm playing sheik against a falco player. it's still very possible for me to win but his character is obviously better than mine, so i would have to try harder/just overall be much better at the game than the other person.

plus it also depends on the matchup.

i guess in a way it is "johns on paper" but i mean, if a char is higher on the tier list then they don't have to try as hard to win MOST OF THE TIME.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
shiek and falco is 50-50.

Even if falco is clearly better than shiek, he is not clearly better than the rest of the cast. ( needing his own tier, like mk)

that is what im getting at.

but MU like D3 or falco vs ganon. now that is clearly unwinable for ganon.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well i mean...

okay, assume i'm playing sheik against a falco player. it's still very possible for me to win but his character is obviously better than mine, so i would have to try harder/just overall be much better at the game than the other person.

plus it also depends on the matchup.

i guess in a way it is "johns on paper" but i mean, if a char is higher on the tier list then they don't have to try as hard to win MOST OF THE TIME.
It's odd that you use the sheik/falco MU as reference only because that's who I prefer to use against falco becuase its a 50/50 MU and I know how to play sheik.

But you are right in saying that match-ups come into play ( I would say MU are way more important than tier rankings). Like Zelda is bottom of the tier list but goes even with ice climbers. Being higher on the tier list just says you have better MU overall. As good as falco is he still has a few bad MU.

But I agree for the most part with Keith about johns on paper....

~Twitch~

Smash Master
It's odd that you use the sheik/falco MU as reference only because that's who I prefer to use against falco becuase its a 50/50 MU and I know how to play sheik.

But you are right in saying that match-ups come into play ( I would say MU are way more important than tier rankings). Like Zelda is bottom of the tier list but goes even with ice climbers. Being higher on the tier list just says you have better MU overall. As good as falco is he still has a few bad MU.

But I agree for the most part with Keith about johns on paper....
shiek and falco is 50-50.

Even if falco is clearly better than shiek, he is not clearly better than the rest of the cast. ( needing his own tier, like mk)

that is what im getting at.

but MU like D3 or falco vs ganon. now that is clearly unwinable for ganon.
i might go on with this argument but i just realized that i no little to nothing about brawl and you guys do know something. so, i'm probably on the losing end of the argument here.;)

nair

btw ganons not as bad as you think he is.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i might go on with this argument but i just realized that i no little to nothing about brawl and you guys do know something. so, i'm probably on the losing end of the argument here.;)

nair

btw ganons not as bad as you think he is.
No you give up when i say you give up, you little ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom