• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
guhh im so glad we dont have idiots in this community. Did y'all hear about what happened to blackchris? smh, all that could have been avoided. People are just so disrespectful. they obviously did not consider the consequences of bringing alcohol so close to an RA's office.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
when i saw it said you post, i expected you to say. " Keith <insert variation of stop making fun of melee player sentence> . <insert variation of some way it was no ones fault, just a bad situation.>. < insert variation of how it was not disrespectful> < insert Variation of NC does crazy things all the time so it's acceptable> < insert variation of a request for a MM>"

but u completely went the other route.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Keith <insert variation of stop making fun of melee player sentence> . <insert variation of some way it was no ones fault, just a bad situation.>. < insert variation of how it was not disrespectful> < insert Variation of NC does crazy things all the time so it's acceptable> < insert variation of a request for a MM>

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
guhh im so glad we dont have idiots in this community. Did y'all hear about what happened to blackchris? smh, all that could have been avoided. People are just so disrespectful. they obviously did not consider the consequences of bringing alcohol so close to an RA's office.
hey guys lets split the community

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we're not doing PRs yet steve.
we do have 3 tourneys though.
BAC2, NCSU9, Duke Biweekly

i think we should wait for 5-6 though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i don't understand why you are so upset. i didnt make fun of you. I just said the people who brought the alcohol/ weed were very irresponsible and should feel bad about their actions. Especially since the consequences fell on a friend instead of themselves.

someone stop me if im wrong.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i don't understand why you are so upset. i didnt make fun of you. I just said the people who brought the alcohol/ weed were very irresponsible and should feel bad about their actions. Especially since the consequences fell on a friend instead of themselves.

someone stop me if im wrong.
You're assuming I'm upset over that.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hahaha, you mad. i can see it. there would be no need to negatively comment on every post i said in the last hour if u werent mad.

but still, you should not be mad. Im not talking about you unless you were one of the irresponsible.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Holy dwamacles, im still thinking ur like ten.

how old are you smith? and like are u a sophomore or junior?

no troll

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
umm because I lost?
lol just because he's good it's alright that I lost? rofl.
it's not alright... but like if i say,

marth is hard for mk, i lost to mike haze.

how does that sound?

and yes smith, kingtoon is considered top 3 toon links from what i hear.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Dear Mr. Zeru AYUSS Barton

I think you worry too much about who the top players are rather than focusing on improving yourself. Proof exists in your previous post and the constant posting of you going out to watch certain players and there vids on youtube. I would hope by now you know most of the techniques and know most of the match ups. Now in order to get better just use your own experience to make yourself a smarter player. Use your own techniques to make a unique style of play, instead of trying to be like other "Pro" Players. I have faith in you! This is some simple AdV1CE by yours truely. Thank you for listening.

With <3 and Caring you Bro,

V1CE

P.S. Holy Dwamicles stick to Keith...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ok Brazilians start again next week, but i want the next few days to be devoted towards asians..... just looked at comic con 10.... Linda Le... omg

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
it's not alright... but like if i say,

marth is hard for mk, i lost to mike haze.

how does that sound?

and yes smith, kingtoon is considered top 3 toon links from what i hear.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NO

HELL no.

It's
Jash
HyRo/MJG
Jerm

That's Top 4 Tinks based on preformance, imo, HyRo is probably 4th because he doesn't care about Brawl anymore and just college.

but Kingtoon is no where near Top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom