• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
only 2 characters have their own tiers........and ganon is the only one that is named after him.....and it just so happens to be the god tier. Need I say more?

Triforce characters **** this game. And ganon leads the pack.

edit: there's another brawl duke biweekly on the 4th (of course melee is welcome to come if they bring setups). So.....just so you all know. I hope to get to low tier doubles this time. Hopefully we'll be able to start by 1. We started at 3 last time and got all the way through low tier singles by 10. If we start by 2 I know we can get low-tier doubles.

So.....ya'll should come. And try to get there as soon as possible. I don't think duke has any events scheduled for that weekend so traffic shouldn't be a problem this time.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
no melee had like 2 or 3 setups running.......

though I do remember at the end of the night seeing a gamecube there and didn't know whose it was. Someone said they knew whose it was and decided to hold it. I just wish I could remember who though. Ugh.....there were like 6 people there. Why can't I remember a single one of them?

If I remember DJ I'll let you know.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
boney, asheboro, john, austin, theo, dj, chris, ben, and myself were all there for melee. I don't know if thats everyone though.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Do people still watch Naruto? I thought it died off like Final Fantasy.
Nah I only read it, like how I read Kingdom Hearts wiki's to learn about the redundant story.

@Keith- Vulpix may be fat, but its so cuuuuuuuuute.

Anyone want to get a few wifi matches in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom