• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Carefully Ask PPMD about the Tiara Guy

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Oh really now? I thought you were all Ganon? =)
The troll is strong with this one. LOL <__< But yeah, it's Sheik man, but I've always liked the Marth since the beginning, but I just chose Ganon over him. And besides it's a hassle fighting campy Sheiks with Ganon, but save that for the Ganon boards...and besides why are YOU on the Marth boards Mr. Kage?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hmm.. well, I like to be everywhere so I can see what people think of things, it's pretty interesting. So you want to use Marth vs Sheik instead of Ganon? I guess it's a slightly better matchup but it's still tough. Whatever is more comfortable for you should be how you play in tournaments or wtv else.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kage what do you do against a marth who plays aggressive, doesn't let you set yourself up in neutral position and you can't get a read on his attack pattern?

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Kage what do you do against a marth who plays aggressive, doesn't let you set yourself up in neutral position and you can't get a read on his attack pattern?
I would think you play him like you play anyone else that does that. Bait him into making mistakes. I don't think you need to be able to read attack patterns to throw out good baits. Especially with a character that makes great use of wavelands

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Umm sometimes CC into an aerial or ground attack, depending on where he is. Sometimes, just shield and do something OOS. Or fadeaway Bair or Fair. And I will always be able to read at least where he is and what attack he did... so, my general gameplan is to adjust into a positioning where I can counter-attack. There's always at least a few options to wtv Marth does that Ganon can counter. I know the Ftilt and downtilt stuffs some of Marth's moves depending on the spacing and the timing as to when he started to do an aerial or if I used a tilt quickly or slowly. Well.. let's just say my style is really reactive, I think my playstyle is completely based around experience and reaction so I'm able to see everything and use wtv option I want at any given time... Obviously, sometimes it's tough but.. generally I can do it. This is also why I'm able to work with every matchup now.. it's just a matter of recognizing the situations that present themselves. I also try to be not predictable and mix it up like crazy so that it's much harder to read me... Keeping the opponent guessing is good.

Edit: I think I still have some patterns to fix but in general I try to use every move Ganon has to his advantage and punish hard when I land something. It's really important. If when I'm able to fix all the patterns, oh man, I think my style would look really cool... it wouldn't make sense at all.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
One thing that really hurts me as a Marth player is trying to camp and space aerials to keep safe, and ganon floats right outside of range, waiting for a gap in the spacing or a general mistak to be made, and gets a waveland in to either a grab or jab, usually either is able to be followed up upon pretty easily

:phone:

Niko45

Smash Master
Yea camping or spacing aerials on Ganon is definitely not what you want to be doing. It's basically suicide. Aggressive is the way to go on Ganon. The fact that he's slow and has poor OOS options will give you an advantage if you attack sooner rather than later, as the more you wait the more ground you will give up and the more he'll back you into a corner.

It's funny, because everyone comments on how aggressive Mango's Marth is during that match against Kage but I think just by coincidence of Mango's playstyle he played the matchup really well lol.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
Yea camping or spacing aerials on Ganon is definitely not what you want to be doing. It's basically suicide. Aggressive is the way to go on Ganon. The fact that he's slow and has poor OOS options will give you an advantage if you attack sooner rather than later, as the more you wait the more ground you will give up and the more he'll back you into a corner.

It's funny, because everyone comments on how aggressive Mango's Marth is during that match against Kage but I think just by coincidence of Mango's playstyle he played the matchup really well lol.
In all fairness to Mango he was an animal in that match.
Granted he missed a lot lol, and was throwing random shiz out there
he was mad aggressive. More than I've seen any other marth
probably cause he didn't care, but yeah

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace

yeah after aforementioned tactics burned into my skull that they don't work, i started either being agressive with nairs, or doing a ****load of dash dancing. although you cant follow up much on ganon out of a throw, he's decently easy to tech chase.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
How do you guys usually play on Pokemon stadium? Transformations usually mess me up I don't really like any of them
and theres no top platform for me to **** on(both left/right platforms are pretty far too) so yeah

earla

Smash Lord
is dolphin slash 5 frames out of shield?

does jump get canceled by dolphin slash?

or is it jump(5 frames) + ds(5 frames) = 10 frames oos?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I THINK you can just be shielding and press up b, effectively having the up portion jump, and then the up b come out whenever you press b. So I THINK this means that the ds cancels the jump

mers

Smash Ace
DS cancels the jump. That's how come characters like Bowser and Link can do grounded up-Bs out of shield. So the DS begins anywhere from frame 2 to frame 5. I'm not sure what frame the hitbox comes out on, but it's pretty fast.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yeah DS cancels the jump

fun fact: counter can cancel jumps too, so you can do grounded counters out of shield

being grounded vs ungrounded is virtually pointless, but it still looks cool. plus, i guess you can say it's more frame-perfect than regular counters OOS

i can only think of like, one use for grounded counter OOS, and that's a little iffy: you do a grounded counter OOS and hold down so you can CC grab if your counter doesn't work (i.e. if they hit you before your counter activates or if they hit you in one of counter's blind spots). if your counter just MISSES, it's still pretty pointless cuz i think with a regular counter OOS, you would've floated back to the ground anyway.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dolphin slash hitbox comes out on frame 5 (marth is also invincible this frame). Because of how jump canceling works, you have to be in the jump animation 1 frame before it is canceled. Therefore a dolphin slash out of shield hits on the 6th frame at the earliest.

Also, tai, theres no a in aperture

Niko45

Smash Master
I'm kinda of the opinion that counter sorta blows and is grossly overused by most Marth players. It's good in select matchups tho, notably vs Marth, Falco, and sorta Peach.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i like using counter (relatively sparingly) as an option to get up from the ledge when your opponent is a bad person and spaces himself so that you can't hit him with ledgehop aerials or waveland u-tilt or whatever

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yeah In marth dittos, m2k and Kfc showed me the range that you can stand from the edge and account for every single get up option Marth can do, so you best option at times us to mix in ledge hop counters.

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
i randomly am back after a few months of retreat.....here

MLg Dallas 2006
pc chris vs Ken
Match 1

WHEW THE FIRST KO OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE MATCHES

WATCH IT FIRST[/B]AT YOUTUBE.com
TYPE MLG DALLAS 2006 PC VS. Ken MATCH 1

roll
Dash off plat into Back air
Dash dance 2 mini into short hop then retreat air jump back on plat

tried baiting for kens most comfortable approach and safest I think??
short hop off left plat then airjump into middle map getting hit lands

When Marth gets hit he d I 's toward center of map I think???

turns Marth opposite direction then blocks
Then while bottom mid rolls right under right plat

Diddnt get shined and wasn't being attacked at that time so he relocated towards right side of map, which is closer to edge and if falco made any mistake then Ken couldve capitalized by grabing or trick by rolling back onto middle to regain mid control cuz remember if Ken gets shined it's cuz he prolly tried to grab u, and where a better place to commit a grab then on bottom mid of dreamland, only grab from kens current location if the falco really obviously snicks up, here I would say wait for an opening, in this match falco full jumps and Ken just dash dance grabs which acres pc completely or try to jump out of there or sumthin I think????

Crouch cancels at least two lasers while falco has space in between then blocks and rolls left

(((((((The reason he crouch cancels is as bait, so he can get falco to approach a roll or sumthin, THAT'S WHY KEN INSISTS ON GRABING SO MUCH cuz IF U APPROACH WOTH NEUTRAL AIR SHINE THEN HE'LL ROLL OUT IF IT, MAKING THE FALCO TRY A DOFFERENT APPROACH CUZ IF HE KEEPS WITH THAT APPROACH THEN KEN LL HAVE THE UPPER HAND ROLLING AWAY WHILE UR SHUFFLING, troublesome towards enemy, SO THE ENEMYS MIND IS ALWAYS CHANGING RIGHT, so Ken ALWAYS GRABS, ESPECIALLY BOTTOM MID, CUZ IF THE ENEMY DOESN'T CHANGE THAN THIS MARTHS IMSTINCTS AND REACTION WILL BUT**** THE BIRDS APPROACH, IM NOT SAYING ALWAYS GRAB JUST LEARN YOUR OPPONENTS APPROACH THE WAY THIS GUY DID AND DOMINATE, did y'all NOT DEE IT EARLIER BAITING FALCO FROM TOP TO GET UDER HIM, taking a hi bottom mid AFTER GIVING HIM HELL TO TRY AND APPROACH U, attempting GRABS BOTTOM MID KNOWING FALCOS MOST DEADLY APPROACH IS HIS SHINE BUT ATTEMPTS GRAB ANYWAY CUX UR BOTTOM MID, the SHINELL SHOOT U UP USUALLY SAFELY ON MID PLAT, ROLLING RIGHT UNDER RIGHT PLAT AFTER PREDICTING AN APPROACH OR WAS TRYING TO POSITION HISSELF TO BETTER HISSELF OR WORSEN THE FALCOS APPROACH, once ONCE THAT GRABS STARTED ON A SPACY IT HURTS, develop. UR STRAT AROUND THIS!!!!))))))

THIS PARAGRAPGH THAT IVE SEPERATED BELOW IS QUITE IMPORTANT SO PAY ATTENTION
|||||
------
\ /

Then while falcos above crashing down on Marth Marth dash dancing and catches away from attack and grabs falco throws forwad after a kick

LEARN PERCENTAGES!!! first grab on falco while game ONE KICK FOWARD THROWS 7%

then throws up after a kick
KICK UPTHROWS 13%

while low percent then re grabs and kicks throw up then up tilt BAM!!!

GRABS AGAIN KICK AGAIN BUT THIS TIME 20% WAIT HE'S STILL IN THE AIR SO U GET A FREE UP TILT BAM!!!! 29%

cheap as hell
RANDOM ANOTHER THING I NOTICE IS WHENEVER KEN GETS REFLECTED BY FALCOS SHINE IT'S ALWAYS BOTTOM MID WHICH MEANS KEN GOT HIT BOTTOM MID OR WAS LESS DEFENSIVE BOTTOM MID CUZ IF HE GOT LASERED THEN HE'D JUST GET TO THE TOP PLAT AFTER THAT LASER WHICH IS SAFER THEN WATCHING MEWTWOKING GET SHINED UNDER LEFT PLAT BY PEPE AT ROM THREE HMMM

Anyways back to this game that up tilt forces falco to the ground, this falco just so happens to tech hit and roll
IN THIS SITUATION HE FIRWARD TILTS AS FALCOS TECHING THEN DASHING FOR A MIMD GAME

BUT KENS TRYING TO COVER MULTIPLE OPTIONS OR PREDICTING OR SOMETHING SO HE DASHES TOWARDS THE JUST GOT-HIT-BY CHEAP KEN STRAT- falcO AND BY DASHING TOEARDS THE STUNED PLAY BEING FORCED TO DECIDE QUICKLY KENS THINKING AHEAD AND READY TO DASH DANCE FOR ANOTHER GRAB OR BAIT ETC

Ken left tilts after that up tilt then dashes left then right into grab, it was a slower dash though??hmm

THE REASON HE FOREARD TILTS IS CUZ PRESSURING FALCO B4 he EVEN GETS UP THEN DASHES TOWARD FALCO BUT THE FALCO ROLLED DODGED OUT IF INSTINCT AND KEN GRABBED ONE AGAIN
Grabs again kick then throws up
NOW AFTER THIS CHEAP GRAB KICK UP THROW HE'S AT 35% BUT WAIT THE BIRD HAS YET TO HIT THE GROUND SO KEN JABS RIGHT b4 FALCO touches WHICH RIDICULOUSLY SLIMS THE CHANCE OF A TECH HIT

now the falco lands in front of Ken and b4 falco hits the ground the Marth jabs then dashes back and forth for a GRAB but it's spotdodged
When it's spotdodged Ken shields( for a split second) and f-air out of shields
WHEN A WELL LAYERED GRAB GAME STRATEGY STARTS TO WEAKEN THE PLAYERS OTHER INSTINCTS KICK IN

then b4 hits ground air jump towards falco

VERY WISE PLAYER STAYING AIRBORNE WHILE AGRESSING AS LOMG AS POSSIBLE HAD NO IDEA YOU COULD MINI JUMP FAIR THEN AIR JUMP AGAIN
but gets lasered that's when Ken blocks

WHEN U CAN LOGICALLY DOMINATE YOUR OPPONENTS APPROACHS THEN THESE ARE THE LATER GAME STRATS YOU SEE PERFORMED CUZ ITS JUST PLAYING OFF OF INSTINCT WHEN A MINDGAME DIDNT GO UR WAY
WHEN UR IN A DIFFERENT SITUATION U STILL WANNA STAY AGRO SO THIS IS HOW KEN HANDLES IT WITH A SH FAIR TheN AIR JUMP TOWARDS OPPONENT, I THINK AFTER THAT SECOND JUMP IT'S JUST SMARTER TO JUMP TOWARDS OPPONENT LIKE IF U PLAY AGAINST KILLA FALCOS IN THAT SITUATION IF U DON'T JUMP TOWARDS THEM THEN THEYLL OBLOMERATE U AND RACK UP% OFF SOME CHEAP APPROACH, BUT IN THIS MOMENT KEN WAITS FOR FALCO TO SWITCH UP STRAT OR APPROACH WITH SHUFFLE AND ATTEMPTS GRAB BUT WORST CASE SCENARIO AIN'T THAT BAD CUZ IF UR GRAB DOESN'T GO THROUGH THEN U GET SHINED TOP MID PLAT, REMEMBER UR APPROACH ALL ACTIONS LEADING UP TO THIS MOMENT, ALL MIND GAMES, BAITS, SHFFLS, PLAYED A PART IN THESE SITUATION, U PUT UR SELF HERE BOTTOM MID SO IF U WOULD GET SHINED, WHICH U DID NOT PLAN TO THEN UD POROPERLY AND LOGICALLY HANDLE IT IN A GARZA;) MAMMER AND IT DEFINITLY SHOWS THAT I ADMIRE THE THOUGHT U PUT IN THIS GAME, THIS U DIDNT PLAN BUT U DID PLAY IT BEAUTIFULLY TO YOUR FAVOR......I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS YET!!!!!
ITS LIKE YOUR PLAN B MIDGAME STUFF, NOT THE MOST LOGICAL WAY TO APPROACH BUT SINCE YOUR OPONNENT HAS A BRAIN WHEN YOU TRIED TO JUKE HIM WITH UR BAIT HE SHARPED THROUGH NOW THE NEXT LOGICAL THING TO DO WAS THIS, AGRESS HIM SO HE DONT AGRESS U, AND WORK HIS BRAIN

STAYING AGRO WHILE YOUR OPPONENT FORCING TO PLAY BY YOUR AGRESSIVE SITUATIONAL PLACEMENT
again and attempts a grab, don't forget he's under bottom mid, but gets shined by falcos SH bair l-cancel shine
He's forced up to to mid plat
He gets hit by a dair from falcos massive jump then Ken lands Into shield he then block a dair spike into landing up tilt from falco
After he takes a hit from falcos up tilt, don't forget that Ken landed a Lil left on mid plat, Ken rolls left then drops through mid plat

KENS NOW UNDER OPPONENT VERY CHEAP
He then air jumps from fall and nails falco with a c hit( not slash or rip registry)
PRETTY MEAN BAITING WHILE AGRESSING
Then while falcos recovering landing from closely above mid plat, don't forget that Ken hit this blow not having another jump and still undermid plat, fastfalls a couple spilit seconds after the momentum from air JUmp before dashing off midplat and landing closer to the right side of underneath mid plat on bottom mid

IN POSITION TO DO ANYTHING BAIT RELATING KEN DASH DANCE THE RUN TOWARDS SMASH FOR A HOMERUN( low percent tipper)
Then he dashdance baits while there decent space between himself and the current falco aiming for the ground
Then out of a left facing dash closes in space, using instincts predicting
CLOSING IN SPACE AND PREDICTS MOVEMENT FOR A SICK SMASH FINISHER

movement or a laser or anything from falco, and smash left at 49 damage which is beautifully timed so it's worth 20percent and sends falco to his doom, I think falco frgot to di but Ken usually does that to folks the first stock is taken

WHEW THE FIRST KO OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE MATCHES

Sent from my iPhone

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
Rom three grand finals set 1 game two M 2 king vs. Dr pee pee

this was a comparison response to rom three finals while i was on my dreamland marth vs. falco(mlg dallas match 1 footage)

In the beginning of this game I notice that m2k gets left plat spawn which is slot 2 and dr pp gets bottom mid spawn which is first player, this first logical this I'm MY brain bout Marths spawn is...... Um I don't know cuz the other game I just saw and had u read was Ken vs pc slot three and one but Ken spawned up top had a tough thick strategy and if the falco made long enough for Ken to get position for a cheap approach Ken would still be gay and have a fall back which was where m2k spawns right now so I'm just letting u know I see it, if m2k dashed and baited or even jumped mid plat I think that would be more logical than stoping on FALCO U CAN'T ASSUME YOU'LL CATCH THE FALCO OFF GUARD RIGHT AT THE BEGINING WITHIUT MOVING ROUND OR BAITING A BIT, so I have know idea why he would want to go straight down agressivly into the fray without baiting, falcos, good ones anyways can bait lasers all day when ur on there level, so take their mid game seriously and try TO GET UNDER THAT BIRD!!!, ughhhh this video disgusts me!!! Falcos just ramming Marth left and right eating at his shield, put more thought into approach, power shields cool but not as consistent as a well layered, logical, sharpminded, reaction, plan. Getting on falcos level I don't recommend, maybe a trump card start off when ur up a game or two but when your on dreamland u need to layer a logical bait, approach, grab game, or my knowledge from Ken vids taught me this, especially with the growing falcos roils the world.

I also notice Ken and pc lasted a while b4 the action started, and whenever kens Marth killed falco it was cheap and fast, looks like meetwo king, sacrificed too much damage at the beginning of this match and prevented him from ??? Being gay;)

noticed Ken knows he needed to try to grab first but would dash dance while under pc to get a grab off or rolling as his start off, then bait into a mix up, but wouldn't break his defenses, I don't know how to put it Ken put pc in situation where if pc messes up then Ken would capitalize, if he was baiting it's because he was defending or rolling, these were his worstcase scenarios, which pc had to break through kens mental game to get there, and kens layered cheap, aggressive style helped him, Ken would be aware of falcos approach, Ken kills falco at 69 percent with a tipper damn!!! He's so aware of falcos options and plays by

this was a lil something from wayyy back but i think theres some good points
my next post will be pschyco

6 seconds gamplay breakdown loooot of thought

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
First off this is only 5 - 6 seconds of gameplay!!! I know I'm weird
WATCH AND READ THIS AT SAME TIME IN SEPERATE WINDOW PLZ FEEL ME OUT

Start of my Ken vs. New age Marth project. 1127 may 8th 2011 I decide to dissect Ken gameplay!

take 1
MLg dallas2006
pc chris vs. Ken
dreamland
00.40 seconds

Http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=nw8S35JN6uc

seconds 40- 41 and 3/4 ( bout a second and a half)

Ken uses 3rd player slot he starts off in mid plat which is the Highest of the three wood plats. Pc chris uses 1st player slot which spawns bottom mid directly under mid plat in center.
Ken Starts this match out by rolling to the right, while pc starts out by wavedash sh to the right then laser to the left. Then Ken dashes to left off of plat while facing left back airing before hitting ground.

Right after his sh laser to the left pc fh facing left tries to back air Ken but whiffs horribly. This happened right after Ken started his dash, which was right after Ken started match off with roll I think the reason Ken rolled to left at first was for baiting and invincibility frames. If pcs fh b-air kick, which was input after laser, would ve hit then Ken could cc or grabed or anything especially if he baited and saw something coming. Plus being on top plat u have multiple options( crouch cancel, sh-chain,fh-chain, dash, roll, dodge, any input , and cc etc) especially after CROUCH CANCELING AN ATTACK, it leaves u in FULL CONTROL. Then if an attack whiffs u can try to gain field advantage by getting under opponent LOL Marth under opponent with plats very cheap. The reason Ken back aired ( facing left) was just in case pc would've chased Ken off. Here's another example of bait and limiting opponents options. If pc wouldve charged after that whiff then he might've gotten hit.
Sorry for being very detailed but this is bout a second and a half after the match starts.
So by starting off with roll he baited, saw enemy react off of spawn, waited for cc, or grab, or etc, and tried, and succeeded, getting under opponent opportunity. While the falco tried wavedash sh towards right while facing right then lasers facing left fastfall then back airs out of that bat while ken started off with roll from bottom spawn. When falco landed on top plat Ken capitalized by dashing left falling, with a back air, to bottom plat. When I say capitalized not only did Ken get on bottom and under his enemy, cuz remember Ken under anyone is AWESOME and unfair, but it gave him split seconds to set up a dash dance bait and sh ???? Attempt (prolly a f-air fast fall grab) plus of that wasn't gonna work, which it did not we just saw, then at least he came back to a..... Hm.... What's the word I'm looking for... semi safe spot?? The reason I say this is because Ken agressed cheaply and logically when his instincts told him to, which wasn't a complete failure, that gave him info about his opponent, like damn that did not work, or **** pcs a beast. So it was a valiant effort by Ken BUT BY JUMPING BACK ON LEFT PLAT AFTER THAT APPROACH DIDN'T WORK KEN WAS FORCED, not literally his style and quite logically aggressive,BACK OM LEFT PLAT LOSING HIS BOTTOM ADVANTAGE falco then agresses toward Ken ad he jumps I'm retreat with I don't know some cheap falco approach...... Whoops I prolly went past my seconds I'm this section but it had to be done to show the level of game being exercised here, but yeah sinced Ken ****ed up falco tries a layeered bait Approach don't forget this is only the first 3 or four seconds of game whewwww..... Bed time

In next section well review seconds

41 1/4 towards whole-43

alright Ken just landed after that back air while facing left but when Ken back airs his is then facing the direction of back air after the animation, unless fastfall on ground to force standing animation... Anyways.-);)/ so Ken is now on ground facing right. Ken then left right dashes([close range] left right dash is also known as dash dance) then mini jump, while looking right, towards bottom mid but b 4 hitting ground air jumps back towards and lands on left plat facing left.
falco blocked facing left which occured right after that HORRIBLE whiff, while his locations still mid plat mid, then mini jumps backwards, fast falls through mid plat away from Marth landing from mid of mid top plat to bottom mid in-between mid plat and right plat, then wave dashing while facing left, then sh laser( stays on spot but sh lasers)

Alright the reason I think Ken dash dances, while under left plat and mid plat( which was a very not long dash dance) was bait again, baitings putty situational as we can see, he was waiting for falco to react to him while Ken put hself in this situation,
-You see kens under a plat which is gay- //not to mention how he got there unharmed very lated out start off strategy, when kens under plat it can get veryHOMO// ,this has to do with style but as I'll show everyone knowledge of game builds a players style, I think to wait for falco to drop cuz while this is happening$"(@;&(@ alright I forgot to let y'all know where falco was during all this ;) my bad, ok Ken dash dances but at same time falco also mini jumping out of shield then Ken mini jumps towards bottom mid BAM!!! aight so I think that Ken set up to sh into falco, / when Ken sh's into anyone it can set up for infinite rapines beyond cheapness;) like sh neutral air fast fall l cancel into ANYTHING!!! or sh f air fastfall dashdance there brain off, but the cheapest of all gotta be sh f air or any air fast fall into grabLOL!!!! Hehe forgot to say when thes sh tactics are executed there usually on a blocking opponent, he's AGRESSIVE learn from him, any ways/ but when Ken saw that falco was not in range, of whatever Ken was going to do, STOP!!! let's talk bout what could've happened if Ken was in range of some possibilities// some popular cheap Ken **** f-air fast fall grab but that usually when enemy's caught off guard or in what if situation falco would have barely touched ground or slightly above ground, another what if situation would be sh any aierial attack,the falco before hitting ground disrupting movement and forcing bird to fall and when fat *** space animals fall they usually can't attack B4 hitting ground reset animation, but a floaty being disrupted can easily attack after being disrupted by aerial especially right B4 ground, kens known for being stocks up and baiting himself above opponent ten trade hits( IM NOT SURE IF DIRECTIONAL INFLUENCE PLAYS A PART HERE FOR EITHER PLAYER SO I'LL DEBATE WITH SOMEONE BOUT THOS LATER), which usually distracts enemy into shock or panic so they CHOKE (easy habits of enemy are shown, usually force enemy into shield or roll or defensive style actions, etc) then he'll just grab u and be a *****, anyways Ken then jumps back on left plat, at that time falco sh lasers???

Summary highlights here are Ken dash dancing while in a strategic map spot just in case he needs to react to foolish approaches from falco(I sound so wise;)) while falcos trying to get some space and not approach funny. Then Ken baits him again by sh bottom mid but gets not foolish approach from spacey so Ken retreats back to left plat while falcos getting his space ready the sh lasers while facing left but gets nuttin so dang:( still noone has been touched, I'm just admiring the thought that was put into two of my favorite smashers$&"(@ sorry onto next section

alright in section 43 and 1/2 seconds -45 seconds well see falcos bait and my head hurting cuz they pretty muting trying to mentally break one another to Start some battle

might finish this but wanted some response from other smashers since i suck at forums

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wow seriously im never gonna read that bigass post holy ****. i dont care if ken himself came back and posted something that long, im never gonna read something that big on a forum lol

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha dont lie jr, if ken came back and posted something like that, you'd probably print it out, frame it, and post it on your wall. i know i would ˆ_ˆ

OverLord

Smash Ace
LOL

basically he's saying Ken is too good and M2K is not gay enough (M2K IS NOT GAY ENOUGH?!?!?)

and everything from a game of 2006 when Ken was playing against PC's Falco, comparing it to RoM3 GF...

just LOL

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
haha dont lie jr, if ken came back and posted something like that, you'd probably print it out, frame it, and post it on your wall. i know i would ˆ_ˆ
well he's not lying then

he wouldn't be reading it on a forum, he'd be reading it on his wall :awesome:

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
hey i main falco and i cant recover after math down throws me and idk what to do. what some things i can do to survive besides not getting grabbed?

Top Bottom