• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Carefully Ask PPMD about the Tiara Guy

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
umm, in the middle of the stage, yes, mainly because i'm not fantastic at techchasing. if you're by the edge, feel free to throw him off the edge.

if you DO want to experiment with techchasing, though... just keep in mind: pikachu's tech in place has some extra invincibility frames on it, so if you want to techchase him, you have to delay your grab/whatever a little bit. if you miss, you'll probably eat a d-smash or something annoying.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
umm, in the middle of the stage, yes, mainly because i'm not fantastic at techchasing. if you're by the edge, feel free to throw him off the edge.

if you DO want to experiment with techchasing, though... just keep in mind: pikachu's tech in place has some extra invincibility frames on it, so if you want to techchase him, you have to delay your grab/whatever a little bit. if you miss, you'll probably eat a d-smash or something annoying.
Do you go for Down-Tilt - F-Smash a lot?
I feel that if you go for it at random it could work out since they keep trying to move towards you then eat the F-Smash in the face. However I think you might agree to not always trying this?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
it could work, but i prefer not to do it much cuz axe is scary and fsmash doesn't really devastate pikachu and lead to possible death like it does vs a lot of others
i just generally stay a little more patient except when i try to call his non-approaches with grabs

but yeah, CC grab is amazing with marth. if you don't spam it already, learn it. it's useful vs pretty much everyone

Divinokage

Smash Legend
it could work, but i prefer not to do it much cuz axe is scary and fsmash doesn't really devastate pikachu and lead to possible death like it does vs a lot of others
i just generally stay a little more patient except when i try to call his non-approaches with grabs

but yeah, CC grab is amazing with marth. if you don't spam it already, learn it. it's useful vs pretty much everyone
Except Ganon.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
you realize every ganon player besides you (good ganons anyway)

are tiny little white boys right?

I think you play ganon because you are ganon

but other people play ganon because they have some serious self confidence issues.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
you realize every ganon player besides you (good ganons anyway)

are tiny little white boys right?

I think you play ganon because you are ganon

but other people play ganon because they have some serious self confidence issues.
Bizzaro flame is a really tall slender Asian guy haha, but I guess that more closely resembles the opposite

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Magus, tell us something about our char we don't know or utilize
Marth sings in a boy band. Rough translation to English gives the band the name, "Our penises are longer than yours." According to a source close to the band, the word was supposed to be swords, but was lost in translation and the boys ran with it.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I'm a slender asian and I play Marth.
And in rooms where noobs don't have melee, I play Ike so as to not mess up my melee Marth.
I also wear ike's headband.
GET AT ME

Dart!

Smash Master
Marth sings in a boy band. Rough translation to English gives the band the name, "Our penises are longer than yours." According to a source close to the band, the word was supposed to be swords, but was lost in translation and the boys ran with it.
2/10
post extending text

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
How do you do two aerials from one short hop? I know this sounds like a stupid question but I've been trying for days
I jump then mash the c-stick to try and do aerials and it just doesn't work out >.< not sure if it's timing

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
pretty sure the only aerial you can do twice in a short hop is a fair. i personally do most of my fairs with the joystick and a, although i can comfortably do it either way. just practice barely pressing y or x, and then doing your preferred method of fair as quickly as possible.

stelzig

Smash Lord
You can followup the Fair with a Uair in the same jump as well. But yeah it's just about doing the first Fair as fast as possible.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
You can followup the Fair with a Uair in the same jump as well. But yeah it's just about doing the first Fair as fast as possible.
Fair is 4 frames i think, right? While Uair is what 5 or 6? I forget, but pretty much any move that has the same amount of lag time. You can also follow it up with a side b or neutral b right (Since neutral b persists past a landing)?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
fair uair
fair dair
fair fair
fair nair
bair fair

skeptical about bair uair, though that's only 1 frame slower than bair fair.
EDIT: not possible by 1 frame lolll, you can start the uair though if you want to?

Top Bottom