• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Video Thread v2.0 (Last Update 2/16/09)

LinIsKorean

Smash Journeyman
1/19/09 - Added new vids. Reformatted to coordinate with the new tier list.

New Update.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, POST IN THE CORRECT FORMAT!

I'm sick and tired of your inability to read and follow directions. Posts that did not follow the format did not get their videos put in the thread. It's pretty simple, but since some of you don't seem to get it :

Please post in this format if you want to submit a video.

Name (character) vs Name (character)
URL here

I have a life, I can't sit here and reformat all your videos for you. PLEASE, do me a favor and learn2read, okay?

LinIsKorean

Smash Journeyman
lol, it saddens me to learn that the smashboards population decides to throw their elementary education out the window.

Oh well, not much I can do about it except john. ^.^;;

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Why is it ordered based on characters? It would be better if it was done based on player, since then I could just scan down untill I find Rebaz and of would be easy.
By character is good if you want to learn about a matchup, while by player is good if you want to see a particular Falcon's skills. I'd prefer to see both, and have the vids scrunched down onto one line each where you just click on the match title for the link.

leonin

Smash Cadet
U should point for us which ones are the newest,so i could see them...

LinIsKorean

Smash Journeyman
Why is it ordered based on characters? It would be better if it was done based on player, since then I could just scan down untill I find Rebaz and of would be easy.
Learn to use Ctrl+F plox.

I can't please everyone, you're gonna have to learn to deal with it. If I did both formats this thread would be giant and enormously cluttered.

Sorry. =/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I always thought the easiest way to do a video thread would be to do this:

1. tell people to post their videos in ONE post, and update it whenever they add new videos
2. put links to their posts in the OP, sorted by name

Just an idea I had.

That Ally vs. Anther match was pretty awesome. Despite the announcer >_>

I like it how ppl from all of the different character boards come here.

Nice job.
I secretly main Captain Falcon >_>

edit: here are some videos of my offline Falcon recorded last week. I'm pretty good, probably nothing spectacular.

Falcon dittos against McFly

Falcon dittos against T-800

Tournament match: Mario and Ice Climbers against Pit and my Falcon
Sacred combo included ;)

There are another couple videos floating around if you look under "related" or "more from this user," but yeah now I have examples of my Captain Falcon doing decently offline. o_o

Player-3

Smash Hero
the song made me cry the first time I heard it.
Can't say I kept my cheeks dry this time..

that is rick wheeler singing, no doubt.
no its AntiC im pretty sure, hes a peach player that goes to the tournaments i go to monthly.. hes the only peach there. and hes hillarious

LinIsKorean

Smash Journeyman
Updated.

One more time, your video will probably NOT be added if it isn't in the correct format until I have a giant block of free time available.

URL here

Player-3

Smash Hero
Updated.

One more time, your video will probably NOT be added if it isn't in the correct format until I have a giant block of free time available.

URL here
dont add the ones i post here unless its in format, i post them for the lulz and on here, so i dont get my 6th point,..
i have like 15 offenses...most are expired though
im a smart troll

:D

Top Bottom