• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Friend Finder: Friend Codes and General Wi-Fi Discussion

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
Tag: REE
FC: 3437 - 7165 - 0014
AIM: BlessedbyFire301

Proud to be one of the few who's going to help bring C. Falcon back to power.

Blackhawke

Smash Rookie
Tag: Hawke
FC: 3050-7306-1046
AIM: Whitehawke_Reborn I guess, but I'd much prefer if you'd just mail me at Whitehawke_Reborn@hotmail.com

I play mostly Falcon, but I do use Ganon, G&W and Zamus as well.

Long time lurker here.

Marbo

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, apologies. Silly me, Gatineau! Just across the bridge in Ottawa right? Anyway, great to see another Canadian around (it wouldn't hurt to see more Atlantic Canadians though!)

Blackhawke

Smash Rookie
Actually, to be specific, it's closer to Hull.

Anyway, it's getting late. I've registered everyone who posted their friend code here today, but I've yet to get a connection. Then again, the last time I was registering FC's it would sometimes take an entire day for them to register.

Just to let you guys know, I'm available from 5:00 P.M. to midnight on weekdays, all day during week-ends.

2 more hours and I have to go to bed. Sorry if I'm cluttering the thread by the way.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Friend codes take less than a minute to register as soon as both parties add each other, at least from my experience. Next time I'm on, I'll add you- I can't play at night until Thursday though probably.

Kai_Blade17

Smash Rookie
New to the falcon boards, just started to main him. Im looking for other falcon brawlers to brawl with. Give me a pm.

0087-4806-2037
Kai_Blade
Canada, Ontario

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
I posted here a while ago but mah name's not on there yet. Guess i'll mindlessly post again.

Ree
Destin, Florida
FC: 3437-7165-0014
AIM: blessedbyfire301

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Name: FLAME
Friend Code: 0344-9372-3058
AIM: Don't have one...
Yahoo E-mail: Cholder410@yahoo.com (I check it often)

I kick a ton of *** with Falcon, play me sometime, if you're up for it.

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
Aright, what's up with this thread? It's horrible... I've contacted many of the people in my region who have posted and more than half of them don't even play Falcon anymore. Hell, they don't even play Brawl anymore. Furthermore, who's watching over and editing this thing? I've posted my info a few times a looong time ago and it has yet to be added. I'm sure i'm not the only one with this problem. I actually do main Falcon, and actually do play Brawl, and actually Do respond to fight reqs. If this is your thread, quit slacking.

Punisher93

Smash Cadet
Name: PuNcH
FC: 4898 2624 6867
Loc.: Europe

You will loose in a Falcon dito, but that's ok.

Blizzium

Smash Rookie
Aright, what's up with this thread? It's horrible... I've contacted many of the people in my region who have posted and more than half of them don't even play Falcon anymore. Hell, they don't even play Brawl anymore. Furthermore, who's watching over and editing this thing? I've posted my info a few times a looong time ago and it has yet to be added. I'm sure i'm not the only one with this problem. I actually do main Falcon, and actually do play Brawl, and actually Do respond to fight reqs. If this is your thread, quit slacking.
No idea if anyone is watching over this thread. :l

I'm actually playing again now since I was inactive for a while so if anyone is up for some matches I'll be glad to play as I could use the practice.

Going to go check my list right now. e_e

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
I'm always up for falcon dittos if anyone wants to.

PJGLZ/PJGLZ/0474-1959-4699/(Just send me a profile visitor message lol)

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
theres a new thread for requesting matches check it out its better than this

Sparxy

Smash Rookie
and if you dont live in america :| there are other countrys you know america gets everything

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
ugh, I hate this thread so much. isn't the point to add people to the first page so you don't have to go fishing? banana hammock or whatever, reaver, fix this thing would you.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I keep forgetting this thread is here, lol.

Well, anyway, I'm pretty busy as is, so adding a whole bunch of people to the list is a little much for me. If someone else wants to take over, PM Reaver197.

Top Bottom