• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So we are talking about other social threads? How's Sonic's, Fox's and Ness' social threads?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Don't know cuz I don't go to those boards. Besides the Mega Man and Rosalina boards (where I'm most active at), I also spent some time on the Lucina, Falco, Ganondorf and Little Mac boards.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
There was a problem fetching the tweet
If people can campaign for Mother 3 in Splatoon, we can campaign for Wolf DLC for Smash Bros Wii U/3DS
WOLF FOR DLC:wolf::wolf:!!!!!!!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Fox's Social thread is full of serious competitive players imo, there's only like 2 pages of talking about joining different tournaments and stuff, with occasionally some users trying to introduce themselves and get ignored.
Wow, now hopefully Wolf can end their play time.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
And :rosalina: ain't my "waifu" cuz I ain't a damn fanboy who takes this seriously, unlike someone I know.
I think I know who this is.
It wouldn't be :4sonic::4miibrawl:182 would it?

Also the Robin and Zelda socials are loaded with waifu/husbando talk.

The Robin boards I can see because of the marriage system in Awakening but as for the Zelda social...I'll leave that blank.

As for other threads, all I know is that the Dark Pit boards are pretty much dead compared to all the other ones out there.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I think I know who this is.
It wouldn't be :4sonic::4miibrawl:182 would it?

Also the Robin and Zelda socials are loaded with waifu/husbando talk.

The Robin boards I can see because of the marriage system in Awakening but as for the Zelda social...I'll leave that blank.

As for other threads, all I know is that the Dark Pit boards are pretty much dead compared to all the other ones out there.
No, actually. It's someone from the mariokartwii.com forum who goes crazy over her, has all sort of merchandise of her...and he even went as far as to refer to himself as "Rosalina's adoring husband"... ._.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
No, actually. It's someone from the mariokartwii.com forum who goes crazy over her, has all sort of merchandise of her...and he even went as far as to refer to himself as "Rosalina's adoring husband"... ._.
Gave me a good laugh.

Also, we have had little discussion pertaining to Wolf. I fear were becoming similar to the Zelda Social.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Creepy stuff.

I feel like I've heard of this person before though for some reason...

Ah well no big deal.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
A sequel to Super Mario Sunshine? That would be awesome right there but I wish they would remake that game instead since I've never played it.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I thought we've always been going off topic? Look at that pizzeria thing!

Basically, we do have discussion about Wolf, but these discussion mostly can't last long anyway.

Also, at least we're not about Shipping and talking about matchups (because we can't) in ridiculous manners and stuff.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Gave me a good laugh.

Also, we have had little discussion pertaining to Wolf. I fear were becoming similar to the Zelda Social.
There's a difference, we can't really talk about Wolf too much because he isn't confirmed yet. Though we do talk more about Wolf, than the Zelda thread talks about Zelda, and Zelda's already playable.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
And... It ended. no Star Fox Wii U announcements, nor are there for Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, or Mario (if you don't count Yoshi's game).
Well luckily we know that will be at E3, though I'm surprised they announced a new cool looking Chibi Robo, as well as Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics. Well now we wait for E3, it had BETTER be worth it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It could be because they're saving all the good stuff for E3. I mean it wouldn't be much of a surprise if they were to show those off prior to that, now would it?

Last edited:

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
My reactions to the Japanese direct:
Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 games: Yay!
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and the New Fire Emblem: Cool. Cool.
Everything Else: Meh.....

Edit: Also excited for Woolly World.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Apart from Wooly World and Rouge finally being playable in the olympic games nothing really interested me in that direct
More If info got to me but outside of that the only thing that I found interest was Dr. Mario 3DS. E3 needs to hurry up

MainJPW

M.T.A
Wolf will be back, he's too popular to not be back
It's not even just the popularity, he's starring in a new game with his own mode, not to mention his assets are easy to port over (even though he was more than likely a low priority character), and is a quasi-clone; there's quite literally no reason for him not to return.

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
It's not even just the popularity, he's starring in a new game with his own mode, not to mention his assets are easy to port over (even though he was more than likely a low priority character), and is a quasi-clone; there's quite literally no reason for him not to return.
Wolf has his own mode in Star Fox U????

Rosalinatehplumber

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mariotrains
Switch FC
2537-5587-9586
Everyone should change their profile picture to Wolf for their support for E3

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
The Vs. Wolf part of the demo doesn't necessarily mean there will be a "Wolf Mode" in the finished game, it could have just been a way to demo the dogfight mechanics. But he's a major character in the series and I have no doubt he'll have a role in the new game, so he's got more than enough reason to return to Smash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom