• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Can anyone translate this?

All I know is that it is a Mii Fighter costume of K.K. Slider for the Gunner.

And 7-Eleven.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

And 7-Eleven.
That's basically it.

And it's apparently a timed exclusive for 7/11... in Japan. Because apparently 7/11 is a big deal over there.

mark welford

Smash Ace

And 7-Eleven.
I know the first part says seben-ereben no seben subo****o de which translates to seven-eleven and seven super day I think and second part says Mii Fuaitaa kosuchiyuumu which translates to Mii fighter costume. I know this is not helpful but I just wanted to translate.

Last edited:

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Oh can't wait for E3 and I can't wait for Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games and Yoshi's Woolly World. Here's another random pic of Fox and Wolf.
891485_829345937133052_2063405464_n.jpg

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep

And 7-Eleven.
*Chinese passes by*

At Seven Eleven's "Seven Spot" *7/11 Logo*
Mii Fighter Costume
"KK Slider's Hat" and "KK Slider's Suit" is
Distributed for free in advance!! *Not served at normal stores

( Distribution period | 19th June, 2015 (Fri) 9:00 → 11th July (Thur) 9:00 )

Something like that.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
The Brawl one is multihit, stronger, but most importantly, more badass than the PM one
What's his Dash Attack again?
True, but the overhead swipe looks cool to me.

His dash attack has him do an uppercut with his claw. It's a great combo tool and has good range.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Animation-wise I prefer his normal Dash attack and Usmash, uppercut's cool and so is an overhead clawswip, but doing a flip to kick your enemies in the face is badass
I second this. The first time I played Wolf in Project M at a friend's house those changes actually caught me by surprise. I mean, they're not bad but I just liked the "scissor kick" and the "flip kick" more.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
His up smash in brawl also has that beautiful voice clip attached to it.

It's basically a 4th taunt.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How do you think Nintendo is gonna go about presenting Smash Bros at E3? With the game already released, I can imagine that the game wouldn't get much spotlight at the event and would only have a few segments for it.

I came up with my own hypothetical scenario of how I think Ryu, Wolf, and Roy are going to be revealed at E3 (granted they do get revealed at the event)

- At the NWC, the winner of the Smash Bros competition goes up against Reggie and Reggie reveals that the character he's using is a completely new character and the reveal for Ryu happens, insta mega reaction from the audience and after the event, a release date (or release window) is given for Ryu.

- At the Nintendo Digital Event 2 days later, after both Star Fox Wii U and Fire Emblem If/Shin Megami Tensai is displayed, the direct cuts to a reveal video and reveals Wolf. After the video, Sakurai or Iwata (whoever's presenting at the event) will inform the viewers that Wolf is on the way but they don't give a release date yet. They talk about the popularity of Wolf and then go on to mention other DLC Stages and Modes that are coming to fans like Dreamland 64 on the 3DS (which was leaked back in April) and very much like how Lucas was revealed in April, Sakurai/Iwata reveals that's not all of the new content. The reveal video plays and this time it's for Roy (hopefully like 70% decloned with his Awakening attire). Afterwards, Sakurai/Iwata lets us know that Roy is also on the way and reveals release windows for Wolf and Roy and also reveals the final release date for Lucas later in the month.

That's how i'd like things to play out at E3. The hype would be surreal if it happened.

I also have too much time on my hands as you can see from this post.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
His up smash in brawl also has that beautiful voice clip attached to it.

It's basically a 4th taunt.
Landing an up smash perfectly and hearing that voice clip at the same time is the best thing in the world.

Last edited:

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
Seems like I'm in the minority. That sound he makes on the up smash is the only thing I didn't like about him. Hahaha

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
I had a dream last night in which Wolf was in Smash 4. Was forward smashing to my heart's content and it was glorious.

Then I woke up >_>

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Y'know what I don't like about PM despite never touching it? Wolf's Usmash
I haven't messed with PM either, but I completely agree. WHY would anyone change :wolf:'s arguably useful and completely awesome looking(and sounding)Usmash? I just don't see the logic there. Why would there be ANY changes to his moves?

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
I had a dream last night in which Wolf was in Smash 4. Was forward smashing to my heart's content and it was glorious.

Then I woke up >_>
I know that feel,bro.
I had a dream back in April/May that showed a POTD with Mario being blown upward by Falcon's side special on Town & City-and only falcon's upward pointing fist was visible.
:4falcon:=:troll:
Everyone should change their profile picture to Wolf for their support for E3
Done.
Dr. Feels will return to priority after E3 has passed.

Last edited:

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
I kind of hope you get to explore space in an Arwing instead of just linear missions. And the Great Fox is a hub area.
You just gave me a brilliant thought! What if there was a story mode for Star Wolf after you beat the game as Star Fox and the Sargrasso Hideout was there hub?! That would be so cool!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Just thought I'd drop in and see how things are going as far as confidence in Wolf because I'm going to E3 this year, and I'm just trying to take a survey on character confidence before I go.

What are your thoughts? Likely, Unlikely, shoe-in? What?

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Just thought I'd drop in and see how things are going as far as confidence in Wolf because I'm going to E3 this year, and I'm just trying to take a survey on character confidence before I go.

I'd say likely, but not shoe in, though his chances are really good.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

Likely, not a shoo-in though. I don't think any character at all is a candidate for shoo-in honestly.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I dunno, I have been worrying a lot about Wolf. Chances are, he is pretty likely, but I am still worried about him not getting back, and worse, replaced by a certain someone (Being someone who lurk around Youtube videos, I've found quite a lot of people suggesting that Krystal replace Wolf because "she will not be a clone like Wolf does". Can't resist but to instant dislike and to write hundred-word-arguments about how that would be wrong in both sides).

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Only two more weeks before E3. I hope you're all ready by then. I know I am.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
How do you think Nintendo is gonna go about presenting Smash Bros at E3? With the game already released, I can imagine that the game wouldn't get much spotlight at the event and would only have a few segments for it.

I came up with my own hypothetical scenario of how I think Ryu, Wolf, and Roy are going to be revealed at E3 (granted they do get revealed at the event)

- At the NWC, the winner of the Smash Bros competition goes up against Reggie and Reggie reveals that the character he's using is a completely new character and the reveal for Ryu happens, insta mega reaction from the audience and after the event, a release date (or release window) is given for Ryu.

- At the Nintendo Digital Event 2 days later, after both Star Fox Wii U and Fire Emblem If/Shin Megami Tensai is displayed, the direct cuts to a reveal video and reveals Wolf. After the video, Sakurai or Iwata (whoever's presenting at the event) will inform the viewers that Wolf is on the way but they don't give a release date yet. They talk about the popularity of Wolf and then go on to mention other DLC Stages and Modes that are coming to fans like Dreamland 64 on the 3DS (which was leaked back in April) and very much like how Lucas was revealed in April, Sakurai/Iwata reveals that's not all of the new content. The reveal video plays and this time it's for Roy (hopefully like 70% decloned with his Awakening attire). Afterwards, Sakurai/Iwata lets us know that Roy is also on the way and reveals release windows for Wolf and Roy and also reveals the final release date for Lucas later in the month.

That's how i'd like things to play out at E3. The hype would be surreal if it happened.

I also have too much time on my hands as you can see from this post.
There is a smash bros competetion?

Top Bottom