• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Figured I'd stop by the Rosalina boards to see this Zelda social raid that happened.

Waste of my time.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Not good. Man, those kinds of people, even some superhero would not be able to help them.

EDIT: I looked at this person's posts. This person seems to be quite a jerk.
I was at work on my lunch break when it happened. The mod over there, Mario & Sonic Guy, was pissed as **** about it just as he was on that last raid. Unfortunately, as expected, they didn't learn their damn lesson.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I was at work on my lunch break when it happened. The mod over there, Mario & Sonic Guy, was pissed as **** about it just as he was on that last raid. Unfortunately, as expected, they didn't learn their damn lesson.
One day, they will, even though it is likely through the unpleasant hard way. And the hard way seems like how Phenom will learn his lesson, apparently.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I read it as a Star Fox x Metroid x F-Zero game xd

Anyway, if anyone recall, I know nothing Nintendo outside of Smash (Only played Smash because of my brother), so I wouldn't know what to see in E3 (It's not available here anyway), let alone a title. :/

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well there's no doubt that Star Fox Wii U will be shown at E3 in like 18 days. And sometimes I wonder if there's gonna be a Punch-Out!! game for the Wii U as well.

Last edited:

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I wonder what they will reveal at E3 and here's another random pic.
View attachment 54098
Why do I always see you attaching at least one Fox/Wolf pic in every post you make? :S

Have seen most of these pics (I admit it, this is like one of the ways I got to know about Star Fox stuff before I play Star Fox or Smash) from Google Images or Deviant art, so meh.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The only places the Zelda social likes to go to are the Robin boards and the Rosalina boards.

If they cared about this place, they would have came here already.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The only places the Zelda social likes to go to are the Robin boards and the Rosalina boards.

If they cared about this place, they would have came here already.
They seem to have a thing for the Rosalina boards, especially when they like to come around and they like to compare her to this...Elsa *****, which is pretty irritating since they aren't similar in any way. ****, even when they were doing a Rosalina/Zelda matchup discussion, they literally go crazy as usual.

And I don't go to the Robin boards that much mainly because I don't use Robin so I don't know what goes on in there, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same bull****.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
They seem to have a thing for the Rosalina boards, especially when they like to come around and they like to compare her to this...Elsa *****, which is pretty irritating since they aren't similar in any way. ****, even when they were doing a Rosalina/Zelda matchup discussion, they literally go crazy as usual.

And I don't go to the Robin boards that much mainly because I don't use Robin so I don't know what goes on in there, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same bull****.
The Robin boards are surprisingly similar to all the other character boards.

No "golrs" talk, no main bashing, no dumba** raids, on topic discussions.

The only thing you can put against them is that they love shipping and they post a ton of ship pics.

Outside of that, they don't really act like the Zelda boards at all.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Not too important, but I did manage to "raid" the Zelda social and got people talking about Wolf (and other cut veterans).

It's on page 1601 if anyone wants to see it.

And it wasn't even intentional either.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Not too important, but I did manage to "raid" the Zelda social and got people talking about Wolf (and other cut veterans).

It's on page 1601 if anyone wants to see it.

And it wasn't even intentional either.
They're so insensitive.

I even laughed my ass off when this person says he/she hates Squirtle just cuz it's Zelda's worst nightmare.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869

The users over at the Robin boards are a pretty jolly bunch. I know because I pop up there frequently(well, as frequently as I ever go anywhere, I'm more of a lurker than a poster:evil:). Sure, there's always a random topic of the day, but everyone likes to contribute in some way and are good-natured about it. As far as I've known, there really hasn't been any trace of animosity over there, just friendly needling.

Though one of the users wanted my head on a pike for saying Toonie is superior to Young Link.....

As for the Rosalina thing, don't let it get to you. It's better to just let them wallow in their own stupidity. That way you can get a good laugh from it.

But Rosalina IS kind of a pain to deal with, don't shoot me....

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The users over at the Robin boards are a pretty jolly bunch. I know because I pop up there frequently(well, as frequently as I ever go anywhere, I'm more of a lurker than a poster:evil:). Sure, there's always a random topic of the day, but everyone likes to contribute in some way and are good-natured about it. As far as I've known, there really hasn't been any trace of animosity over there, just friendly needling.

Though one of the users wanted my head on a pike for saying Toonie is superior to Young Link.....
Well, that's good to know.

And that's cute. lol
As for the Rosalina thing,
don't let it get to you. It's better to just let them wallow in their own stupidity. That way you can get a good laugh from it.

But Rosalina IS kind of a pain to deal with, don't shoot me....
Eh, I don't give a **** what anyone says about her. It doesn't change my opinion about her.

*shoots you* **** you, home boy. lol

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So it's a three way war between the :4zelda:, :rosalina: & :4robinf: social threads.

Yet, it's a legit Waifu War. And everyone is losing.

Save us, :4megaman:.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Eh, I don't give a **** what anyone says about her. It doesn't change my opinion about her.
Hmm, I suppose we all got a few laughs out of it.

*shoots you* **** you, home boy. lol
*CLANG* Yeah, I had a shield sitting next to me the whole time. Your shots do nuthin'.

So it's a three way war between the :4zelda:, :rosalina: & :4robinf: social threads.

Yet, it's a legit Waifu War. And everyone is losing.

Save us, :4megaman:.
Except for us Wolfies, 'cuz we're the ones sitting back and enjoying the fireworks.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
It seems every social thread has it's own personality:

The Mewtwo one likes to talk about anything but Mewtwo most of the time
The Robin one does shipping things most of the time
The Zelda one is bat**** insanity
The lucas one worships Boney as a god

any more?

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
It seems every social thread has it's own personality:

The Mewtwo one likes to talk about anything but Mewtwo most of the time
The Robin one does shipping things most of the time
The Zelda one is bat**** insanity
The lucas one worships Boney as a god

any more?
The :4megaman: social has a jacuzzi.
The :4lucario: social is an evil empire.

That's all I got.

RE-EDIT: :4mewtwo: has spoon swords(whatever that is).
NVM, you had that covered.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The "spoon sword" is a reference to Mewtwo in the Pokemon manga called "Pokemon Adventures" where he uses a spoon as a weapon that is somehow capable of stabbing stuff like a sword can.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I stop by :4megaman:'s jacuzzi every once in a while, just to brag about how awesome he is and whatnot.
And :rosalina: ain't my "waifu" cuz I ain't a damn fanboy who takes this seriously, unlike someone I know. If there was a war going on, I'll just distance myself from it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom