• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
If Wolf does get confirmed (which at this point isn't it obvious) please change the thread name/to be called:

"Wolf Social Thread: Wolf O' Donnell's Pizzaria, Cant let you chew that StarFox!"

Why? Because then people will want to know why it's called that, then they go on the thread, more people to talk with. Kinda like the Mewtwo Social thread which is called "Spoon Sword" I mean what the heck is that, and look how many pages there are, amiright.

Also the fact that I just randomly brought up the question of who likes Pizza was the best moment of my time on SmashBoards.

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
To kill some time (until E3):
I´ve never been the biggest Mewtwo fan, but I think we all can undertand what went through the hearts of the people who loved him, when they find out he´ll return.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGwuXZ2StE&index=12&list=FL9AqEBWfyUglSrVjA_KtD2Q

And I can´t wait to do something similar and (maybe) more beautiful when Wolf finally is officialy announced :3
I was a big Mewtwo fan. Imagine how I felt when I thought we weren't getting Mewtwo back, and Wolf was cut! I felt like, why do I even bother to have characters that I truly enjoy playing as? They'll just get cut! (At least chances that Link and Samus getting cut are minuscule!) Thank goodness for DLC, returning Mewtwo to me, and breathing life into the chance that Wolf will return as well!

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If Wolf does get confirmed (which at this point isn't it obvious) please change the thread name/to be called:

"Wolf Social Thread: Wolf O' Donnell's Pizzaria, Cant let you chew that StarFox!"
Or something random like they do in the Zelda social thread, but in more mature way.
the toppings made it 1,000,000,000 times better.
I know right. :)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I think for the first few days or week, the title should be "Victory is Mine!" if/once he gets confirmed.

Than it can change to the pizzeria title.
I found this pic to be so cute hehe I wonder what they're arguing about? I hope Wolf gets revealed at E3.
View attachment 53595
Fox probably wanted to do something but Wolf couldn't let him do it. That finger point only adds to it.
Or something random like they do in the Zelda social thread, but in more mature way.
You know what goes on there don't ya.

But yeah Wolf definitely deserves a mature/awesome but still funny/playful title for his threads.

Because he ain't no sass queen that is hated by the people who main her.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
To kill some time (until E3):
I´ve never been the biggest Mewtwo fan, but I think we all can undertand what went through the hearts of the people who loved him, when they find out he´ll return.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGwuXZ2StE&index=12&list=FL9AqEBWfyUglSrVjA_KtD2Q

And I can´t wait to do something similar and (maybe) more beautiful when Wolf finally is officialy announced :3
I supported Mewtwo and Wolf. I was really happy to see Mewtwo return. And now I hope the same happens for Wolf. Anyway to kill some more time until E3 I thought it would be fun to give our E3 predictions list. Here's mine:
Nintendo vs Capcom announced.
Next Mario Kart 8 DLC pack(s) announced.
American release date of Yoshi's Woolly World announced.
Star Fox Wii U finally revealed and release date given.
Mario Maker release date announced.
Xenoblade Chronicles X American release date announced.
Super Smash Bros DLC characters who will probably be Roy, Ryu, and Wolf announced.
Splatoon updates announced.
New Metroid game announced.
Mario Sports title for the Wii U announced.
Some new main series Mario game announced.

That's all I can think of for now.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
You know what goes on there don't ya.

But yeah Wolf definitely deserves a mature/awesome but still funny/playful title for his threads.

Because he ain't no sass queen that is hated by the people who main her.
Don't get me started. That place is a damn nightmare filled with ******* and hoes posting random bull**** and calling each other...hurgh..."gorls"... They even once threw a slumber party of sorts on the Rosalina social at the beginning of the year and I was right in the middle of it...It was horrible...

All they're doing is giving Zelda a bad name with their disgusting circus routine.

Nauzgo

Smash Journeyman
i don't expect much for E3... just a new F-Zero with a storyline which includes James McCloud...

and Smash/Mario Kart DLC

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Don't get me started. That place is a damn nightmare filled with *****es and hoes posting random bull**** and calling each other...hurgh..."gorls"... They even once threw a slumber party of sorts on the Rosalina social at the beginning of the year and I was right in the middle of it...It was horrible...

All they're doing is giving Zelda a bad name with their disgusting circus routine.
If that is the case, then I can say that calling that a "social" thread is inaccurate, since the thread is far from being social in anyway. Maybe it should be called the Zelda "not so social" thread.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If that is the case, then I can say that calling that a "social" thread is inaccurate, since the thread is far from being social in anyway. Maybe it should be called the Zelda "not so social" thread.
Amen to that.

And not too long, one of those ******* even used one of my old quotes I posted on the Rosalina social describing my reaction to someone posting a pic of a ****ed up Rosalina doll that gave me nightmares. That same one would then start a pointless argument with me over a mod, which turned out to be a waste of my damn time because all she did was merely repeated everything I've said and thus had no valid explanation.

I ain't going through that hell hole again...or as Wolf would say, "Playtime's over!"

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
My predictions for Nintendo E3 would have to be:

Star Fox U
The new Fire Emblem
3rd DLC pack for Mario Kart 8
Mario Maker
Smash 4 news (Hopefully confirmation of Wolf)

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would really like to see Kirby make it into Mario Kart 8 along with a warp star kart and a track from Air Ride.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Amen to that.

And not too long, one of those *****es even used one of my old quotes I posted on the Rosalina social describing my reaction to someone posting a pic of a ****ed up Rosalina doll that gave me nightmares. That same one would then start a pointless argument with me over a mod, which turned out to be a waste of my damn time because all she did was merely repeated everything I've said and thus had no valid explanation.

I ain't going through that hell hole again...or as Wolf would say, "Playtime's over!"
Ugh, how old is that person? If she's all grown up, or is still growing up, she'll need to be taught manners if she is to get anywhere in life, ya know what I mean?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Ugh, how old is that person? If she's all grown up, or is still growing up, she'll need to be taught manners if she is to get anywhere in life, ya know what I mean?
She was still growing up, like 15 or something. Her parents are probably lousy teachers.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
So the Zelda thread sounds pretty bad, but anyway some more things I forgot to mention that could happen at E3 are the confirmation of a new Paper Mario game, and the American release date of the new Fire Emblem, plus some more info on Shin Megame Tensei X Fire Emblem.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm not the kind of person who like to make wild guesses as to what sort of games will be revealed at E3 in a few weeks, though I'm certain that Star Fox Wii U could be or definitely will be one of them. As far as the rest goes? We'll just have wait and see until the fireworks show starts.

Last edited:

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
My predictions for Nintendo E3 would have to be:

Star Fox U
The new Fire Emblem
3rd DLC pack for Mario Kart 8
Mario Maker
Smash 4 news (Hopefully confirmation of Wolf)

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would really like to see Kirby make it into Mario Kart 8 along with a warp star kart and a track from Air Ride.
If you're talking about the new Fire Emblem, the game comes out in Japan in June, so we'll probably know everything about it by then. The Fire Emblem info we will probably see will be on Shin Megame Tensei X Fire Emblem.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
I'm not the kind of person who like to make wild guesses as to what sort of games will be revealed at E3 in a few weeks, though I'm certain that Star Fox Wii U could be or definitely will be one of them. As far as the rest goes? We'll just have wait and see until the fireworks show starts.
I'm intrigued as to what games will be shown,but I'm mostly hyped about more Smash DLC.
Wait...
FIREworks show

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If theirs going to be another Metroid game like Other M again, then I would rather the series to never see the light of day again.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
If theirs going to be another Metroid game like Other M again, then I would rather the series to never see the light of day again.
God, no. Isn't Other M not even canon to the actual Metroid games? Samus is just begging for a new game on a new console and, if they're bringing Star Fox and potentially F-Zero back, anything is possible.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I don't think I'd mind it too much from a gameplay perspective, as long as it's less linear and doesn't have those awkward first-person sections

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
God, no. Isn't Other M not even canon to the actual Metroid games? Samus is just begging for a new game on a new console and, if they're bringing Star Fox and potentially F-Zero back, anything is possible.
Other M is canon to the Metroid games, but everyone pretends that it isn't and for good reason too.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Other M is almost like the DBGT of the Metroid series lol.

I don't think I'd mind it too much from a gameplay perspective, as long as it's less linear and doesn't have those awkward first-person sections
I just don't want the Other M portrayal of Samus again. Like never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Heh I just had an idea. Never been to the Zelda social but i'll be going there now.
Let me know what happens.

EDIT: Kinda have my doubts about a Metroid game especially if Team Ninja were to be involved in its development instead of Retro Studio. Speaking of which, I wonder if the game Retro is currently working on will be revealed at E3...which I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Metroid game.

And regardless of what I've said before about making wild guess, here's what I think will be revealed:
-New info on new Fire Emblem 3DS game
-New info on Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
-Star Fox Wii U finally revealed
-Release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X
-Release date for Yoshi's Woolly World
-Retro Studios game finally revealed
-New info on Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
-More Mario Kart 8 DLC (Star Fox would be appreciated)
-More Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U DLC
-Rosalina gets her own game (...okay not possible but I would literally die happy if this becomes a reality)

So that's pretty much what I think would be revealed this year.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If they want to use Other M's style, here are some rules.
1. GIVE US EITHER A FULL GAMEPAD OR NUNCHUK
2. Make it, you know, Metroid, if Retro could make a good shift to 3D, no excuses
3. Less plot, more exploration
4. If Samus speaks, so should Ridley
5. DON'T. ****. UP. SAMUS.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
@ Dragoncharystary Dragoncharystary I think you broke the record for longest post on the Zelda social thread.

I also got a huge laugh over it so thanks for that.

2 raids in 1 day.

Lots of good stuff happened today.

Top Bottom