• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
That ninja monkey raid on the Zelda social by Obnoxshush/Dasshizer gave me a good laugh.

Good job.
I saw the Ninja Monkey raid.
Another great act by our amazing leader!
For the next part of it I'm thinking of pitting monkey vs fat penguin with hammer (:4dedede:) head on over to the Zelda thread to see the battle go down. As for why I'm pitting Dedede against the monkeys, well Wolf already beat them,

Like a bad***.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
For the next part of it I'm thinking of pitting monkey vs fat penguin with hammer (:4dedede:) head on over to the Zelda thread to see the battle go down. As for why I'm pitting Dedede against the monkeys, well Wolf already beat them,

Like a bad***.
You actually invaded the Zelda boards? How'd they react?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Most of them didn't care...:crying:, but now I'm going to go ahead with part 2 of the epic battle. So just go to the thread and look for the post to see the battle rage on.
Oh I see. Only reason I believe they don't care is cuz they're so boring as ****.
I'll be sure to stick around though.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Oh I see. Only reason I believe they don't care is cuz they're so boring as ****.
I'll be sure to stick around though.
I was able to cause some confusion, also comment on the post what you want to see happen in the battle, maybe then more people in that thread will get interested in it.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
Let me know what happens.

EDIT: Kinda have my doubts about a Metroid game especially if Team Ninja were to be involved in its development instead of Retro Studio. Speaking of which, I wonder if the game Retro is currently working on will be revealed at E3...which I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Metroid game.

And regardless of what I've said before about making wild guess, here's what I think will be revealed:
-New info on new Fire Emblem 3DS game
-New info on Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
-Star Fox Wii U finally revealed
-Release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X
-Release date for Yoshi's Woolly World
-Retro Studios game finally revealed
-New info on Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
-More Mario Kart 8 DLC (Star Fox would be appreciated)
-More Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U DLC
-Rosalina gets her own game (...okay not possible but I would literally die happy if this becomes a reality)

So that's pretty much what I think would be revealed this year.
Basically I started out with "Gee it sure is boring around here." And then I copied two image URLs into the post and broke the record for the longest wall of text on the Zelda Social.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
EDIT: And when artic wolf said I must be malfunctioning, I replied "You must be really feeling it."
I saw that one. It really is a long ass post right there.

EDIT: I got the Zelda social temporarily locked, which I laughed my ass off at that. :pimp:

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I saw that one. It really is a long *** post right there.

EDIT: I got the Zelda social temporarily locked, which I laughed my *** off at that. :pimp:
Well done,Tino! Maybe those fools will learn to think twice before being so foolish and immature.

Well, chances are, they won't, but it's good to see that you did get the thread locked temporarily, nonetheless.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well done,Tino! Maybe those fools will learn to think twice before being so foolish and immature.

Well, chances are, they won't, but it's good to see that you did get the thread locked temporarily, nonetheless.
Eh, it was nothing.
They're still bull****tin' in there but...meh. I don't give a damn. lol

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Eh, it was nothing.
They're still bull****tin' in there but...meh. I don't give a damn. lol
If you say so. Man, this internet could use a public, online therapist. People like those in the Zelda Unsocial Thread could really use such a thing.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
If you guys wanna see the action that happened on the Zelda social courtesy of Tino, it starts at page 1575 and continues until page 1576.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
If you guys wanna see the action that happened on the Zelda social courtesy of Tino, it starts at page 1575 and continues until page 1576.
Wonder what the Zelda thread is all about. (Looks at it to find them talking about OTPs.) ..........................................................Time to leave.
Anybody else miss the cracker launcher?
View attachment 53869
This picture is so awesome!

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Anybody else miss the cracker launcher?
View attachment 53869
Who doesn't miss the Cracker Launcher? That was easily my favorite of the ranged items in Smash history. The Steel Diver is pretty good, but it just can't match the fun factor of the Launcher.

Also, whenever I see the Cracker Launcher, I can't help but think of Kirby.

More evidence of Sakurai bias.:troll:

Air Ride was an awesome game, though.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
LOL! That Zelda thread is where the sh*t pop off at!
Talk about a character, insult their fanbase, get insulted for using X character, add a little salt, and VOILA!

Instant drama.:troll:

That was hilarious. But seriously though, did @ Tino Tino have some beef with them or was that just for s**ts and giggles?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
:4falco: Here, :wolf: is a loser.

In all seriousness, I'm 100% behind Wolf. Wasn't my go to character in Brawl but he was fun for what he was and Star Fox needs more reps.

:falco:But Falco is still better than Wolf and Fox:falcomelee:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The Zelda social got raided by this place 4 times today.

The fact that it ended in the thread getting locked for a bit makes it even funnier.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Talk about a character, insult their fanbase, get insulted for using X character, add a little salt, and VOILA!

Instant drama.:troll:

That was hilarious. But seriously though, did @ Tino Tino have some beef with them or was that just for s**ts and giggles?
Nah, no beef there. It was just for the **** and whatnot.
Though I've always wanted to get back at em ever since they raided the Rosalina boards a few months back.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

In all seriousness, I'm 100% behind Wolf. Wasn't my go to character in Brawl but he was fun for what he was and Star Fox needs more reps.

Hey! Who let you In?:4falco:
Don't you idiots know this is part of Lord O'Donnell's territory?

Let's see who gets that reference...

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869

Hah! As if that annoying bird could ever hold a candle to Lord O' Donnell!

Don't make me have to use a ninja punch to blast you through the door....

:troll:

Fox is kinda boring(not to mention that his voice is just utterly cringeworthy), and Falco's alright I guess.

@ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , Chapter 3 briefing

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hah! As if that annoying bird could ever hold a candle to Lord O' Donnell!

Don't make me have to use a ninja punch to blast you through the door....

:troll:

Fox is kinda boring(not to mention that his voice is just utterly cringeworthy), and Falco's alright I guess.

@ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , Chapter 3 briefing
Hey! Who let you In?:4falco:
Don't you idiots know this is part of Lord O'Donnell's territory?

Let's see who gets that reference...
Calm down, fuzzballs. I'm bring peace and hot dogs. Poochie's aint gotta worry about the leader of the great Star Falco crew.

Besides, I always preferred their Japanese voices except for Wolf. Engrish Falco FTW. :falcomelee:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The Zelda social got raided by this place 4 times today.

The fact that it ended in the thread getting locked for a bit makes it even funnier.
I've got an even better plan, it involves ZeRo, Diddy, and some monkeys, unless someone else wants to do the deed in Photoshop, I'll try and do it after I play MK8 for a little bit.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If you say so. Man, this internet could use a public, online therapist. People like those in the Zelda Unsocial Thread could really use such a thing.
And the funny thing about this is that after their thread got locked, one of them actually came to the Rosalina boards complaining about the ordeal. I wanted to say something to her but I couldn't risk getting slapped with an infraction by the mod there.
I've got an even better plan, it involves ZeRo, Diddy, and some monkeys, unless someone else wants to do the deed in Photoshop, I'll try and do it after I play MK8 for a little bit.
lol Those ******* and hoes won't know what hit em.

And about Falco, I'm stuck with him as my main Star Fox character (since Fox is too fast for me to control) and is one of my 5 main characters I use in For Glory since I rarely see any bread and butter there.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Calm down, fuzzballs. I'm bring peace and hot dogs. Poochie's aint gotta worry about the leader of the great Star Falco crew.

Besides, I always preferred their Japanese voices except for Wolf. Engrish Falco FTW. :falcomelee:
Eh, :falco:'s english voice was the best one he had. Well, that and his Assault voice. They actually, you know, sounded like Falco. :fox:'s wasn't bad, just not spectacular.

....Are they chili dogs? :4sonic:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
And the funny thing about this is that after their thread got locked, one of them actually came to the Rosalina boards complaining about the ordeal. I wanted to say something to her but I couldn't risk getting slapped with an infraction by the mod there.them
So, who was the person who did that?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So, who was the person who did that?
I don't remember who it was. I wanted to go back a few posts to find out who exactly until I noticed those ******* raid the Rosalina boards...again.

EDIT: It was this user by the name of Phenomiracle.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't remember who it was. I wanted to go back a few posts to find out who exactly until I noticed those *****es raid the Rosalina boards...again.

EDIT: It was this user by the name of Phenomiracle.
Not good. Man, those kinds of people, even some superhero would not be able to help them.

EDIT: I looked at this person's posts. This person seems to be quite a jerk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom