• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancelled Tournament Is Cancelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayfox

Smash Champion
I ATTENDED THAT BANTER FEST AT JOES IN APRIL THATS ABOUT IT REALLY THOUGH IM AFRAID SORRY IF I DONT MEET YOUR QUOTA THERE ALTHOUGH NEEDLESS TO SAY (WATCH ME SAY IT ANYWAYS) IM STILL BETTER THAN ALL OF LONDON AT THIS GAME aye

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
GG's guys. Osplay was too good. Grats to Fuzz on 1st Zepp on 2nd and Prof on last. Can't wait for the sequel.

Bark bark

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Ho Ho Aye Cheers Mr Dot, I Always Rated You Quite Highly Had You Down In My Book As A Nice Guy And The Aforementioned Post Only Further Proves It Cheers

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I ATTENDED THAT BANTER FEST AT JOES IN APRIL THATS ABOUT IT REALLY THOUGH IM AFRAID SORRY IF I DONT MEET YOUR QUOTA THERE ALTHOUGH NEEDLESS TO SAY (WATCH ME SAY IT ANYWAYS) IM STILL BETTER THAN ALL OF LONDON AT THIS GAME aye
loool I would prob **** you still. All of this apparent you being good but no proof, no arrival, no nothing. I hate you.

GG's guys. Osplay was too good. Grats to Fuzz on 1st Zepp on 2nd and Prof on last. Can't wait for the sequel.

Bark bark
Why? I thought you stuck up for me. I cant take you anymore, push me anymore and we are over.

Ok so let's make my thing a real tournament :)
Well isit gonna be a venue due to you saying that it is a small place?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
we have a room at my uni that I could possibly use, I'll investigate :lick:
That sounds like good shiz. tbh all I can bring is a cube and melee if that helps out.

Im All In Lets Go Things Are Bright In Brighton
Wow, from one end of the UK to the other lol. Well if you come that would be great. Maybe we can get a room and smash if you know what I mean;).

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Aye Professor The Travel Doesnt Bother Me When Theres Banter In The Air And There Definitely Is With Pish Money Matches On The Go, If You Wanna Do Something About It We Can Definitely Have A Boxing Match

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
this isn't funny for me
Can you get a refund?

Aye Professor The Travel Doesnt Bother Me When Theres Banter In The Air And There Definitely Is With Pish Money Matches On The Go, If You Wanna Do Something About It We Can Definitely Have A Boxing Match
Good stuff to hear. All we need is sexy VA to confirm the venue and then confirm a date.
Hopefully we can get our matches recorded so when I beat you I can look back at them and say 'lulz I beat Zeppo and the matches got recorded.'

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL NO MATTER SEEMS THE ENTIRE TOURNEY FLAKED AT THE PROSPECT OF MY ATTENDANCE sdfsdf
Reverse psychology works in this case.

Bark bark
The accuracy of this post is astounding.

we have a room at my uni that I could possibly use, I'll investigate :lick:
I can bring a cube setup ofc.

this isn't funny for me
You have my full sympathy.

I'll pay you back my share.

Aiko

Smash Champion
I think everyone should pay their share tbh. they wouldve had to whether they were going or not, it was just unlucky that OS got shut :(

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I think everyone should pay their share tbh. they wouldve had to whether they were going or not, it was just unlucky that OS got shut :(

grayfox

Smash Champion
AYE CHARLES I DIDNT HAVE A SHARE BUT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH HUGE CONDOLANCES FLYING OUT MY WAY TO YOU

PROF WHAT CAN I DO!? I SAY ILL ATTEND AN EVENT AND IT ****ING SHUTS DOWN A DAY LATER IM ONLY ONE MAN dsfds

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
It is a shame Mr Grayfox never turns up to anything cos he's a pretty funny guy. last time I saw him was AR2 where he got lost in the middle of lancaster on the way there and then got pissed and chucked out of a bar :laugh:

VA

Smash Hero
heh yeah first and last time I saw ryan was AR2, I spoke to him so much on msn for a time though. Get your *** to Brighton.

VA

Smash Hero
What's got up bullet bens knickers in a twist. He's a hatred filled insult machine these days :(

VA

Smash Hero
He probably said bill is bad at melee, apparently truth hurts a lot :(

Although I hear bill got a bit better recently, would be interested to see it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Whats the reason for the tourn being cancelled?
And isit neccessary to erase all the first page detail lol You still could keep it there and just right it is cancelled just incase something comes about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom