• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancelled Tournament Is Cancelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I will most likely go but I'll need to convince my Mum first. :s

lismore

Smash Cadet
I'll be bringing a mini Brizzle (that's Bristol lol) crew along to this methinks - 4 of us have confirmed at present. Mac D and I were REALLY hoping there might be some teams stuff on the side of the main singles tourney, but instead it appears they're doing a Brawl singles 'Mini-OSPLAY' *sigh*. Still, we're just glad there's finally a tourney close enough for us to get to at all :). Looking forward to seeing you guys there and meeting some like minded people (there are surprisingly few in Bristol it seems).

Btw, does anyone have any opinions on the counterpick stages they're gonna use? (I presume it'll be the same as OSPLAY 1: FD, Dreamland and Poke Stadium as neutrals and Battlefield, Yoshi's Story and FoD as counterpicks) cus we were kinda disappointed at the limited nature of the CPs especially. Don't get me wrong, we're all for fair and even stages, and these are without a doubt the best in that respect, but surely if MLG allowed stages like Corneria and Rainbow Cruise as CPs, so should OSPLAY? For example, Marth has a slight advantage purely stagewise against spacies and indeed most other characters on at least half of these allowed stages, so why shouldn't we have some CPs which give a bit more variety and allow more diverse counterpicking against a specific character/playing style. Just a thought...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The placing of this tourn is gonna be full of lulz because when I look at it, it will be....

1st - London
2nd - London
3rd - London
4th - London
5th - London/ Liverpool
6th - London/ Liverpool
7th - London/ Liverpool.....

but yeah London will just go and destroy, I am looking to place 1st and finally put Fuzzy in his place lol. )Time for my cockyness and asking for EM EM's (MM)

VA

Smash Hero
lol not even considering poor old VA & Z, good times, we'll be the surprise finalists. Bets are I take out fuzzy in brackets and he takes out pro.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
The placing of this tourn is gonna be full of lulz because when I look at it, it will be....

1st - London
2nd - London
3rd - London
4th - London
5th - London/ Liverpool
6th - London/ Liverpool
7th - London/ Liverpool.....

but yeah London will just go and destroy, I am looking to place 1st and finally put Fuzzy in his place lol. )Time for my cockyness and asking for EM EM's (MM)
HAHAHAHA :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol not even considering poor old VA & Z, good times, we'll be the surprise finalists. Bets are I take out fuzzy in brackets and he takes out pro.
So you are basically saying you are the best in the UK looool. So what character you looking to take Fuzz out with, Peach lol.
I forgot Z was coming and I forgot you werent from London.

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
Just letting everyone know it's definitely going to be double elimination.

VA

Smash Hero
haha, no fear. you just don't know me or how I act. I'll use whoever I feel like. I have many good characters.

Aiko

Smash Champion
What time is this starting? Will it be 10 again? (actualy last time it was set for 10 but didnt start till nearly 12 >.>)

Jet: Can you let Stu and Cee know that I can help again?

AmcD

Smash Ace
Apparently the tournament starts at 2pm. London players won't be getting there till 1pm.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha, no fear. you just don't know me or how I act. I'll use whoever I feel like. I have many good characters.
Sounded pretty scared to me. But only logic shows that you have played people in Canada for a little while so from not being the best in the UK you will suddenly become the best in the UK, wouldn't you agree?
Hope to see you beating Charles at the ranbat with your amazing peach and your other characters you have in store, none of us stand a chance.
I'm not even sure I want to do the MM's with you anymore as there is pratically no chance of me winning, I might take a few games off you but taken a set off of you is way out of the question.

Jet..Kyubbi - Do you wann have a MM at the event. And also I heard you were the best in Birmingham :bee:

VA

Smash Hero
Stop trying to start arguments with me. Is it cos boards is boring and dead without it?

VA

Smash Hero
*yawn*

you think you're so clever. i was thinking of upping the ante of the MM and just making it a big fox ditto one instead.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
*yawn*

you think you're so clever. i was thinking of upping the ante of the MM and just making it a big fox ditto one instead.
Am I meant to think I am dumb:confused:. I feel it is good for an individual to have a good feeling about his/her intelligence level but not to the point of them being blind of the truth. If you are yawning my advise is go to bed earlier to help that out.
Nah I am ok with that just one fox ditto, kinda boring, kinda not interesting, and I like to play my other characters. Stick to the MM's we planned or nothing.

Sockbat

Smash Rookie
What time is this starting? Will it be 10 again? (actualy last time it was set for 10 but didnt start till nearly 12 >.>)

Jet: Can you let Stu and Cee know that I can help again?
They're still planning the times for the tournaments. I did tell them not to start SSBM earlier then 2PM (assuming your all getting here for roughly 1PM and want to relax a little).

HaoTwo says:
Do you remember Aiko?
Cee says:
Abit yes
HaoTwo says:
He says
HaoTwo says:
Can you let Stu and Cee know that I can help again?
Cee says:
Yeah, we actually wanted help from Aiko :]

Done.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Ill be going to this however, I have a problem...

My EMA is stuck, for some reason they havnt replied to me after I sent it out 2 months ago and their helplines and **** are down =/. So if I dont get it sorted by then imma be stuck in london

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
Sounded pretty scared to me. But only logic shows that you have played people in Canada for a little while so from not being the best in the UK you will suddenly become the best in the UK, wouldn't you agree?
Hope to see you beating Charles at the ranbat with your amazing peach and your other characters you have in store, none of us stand a chance.
I'm not even sure I want to do the MM's with you anymore as there is pratically no chance of me winning, I might take a few games off you but taken a set off of you is way out of the question.

Jet..Kyubbi - Do you wann have a MM at the event. And also I heard you were the best in Birmingham :bee:
Lol, Sure.

I'll MM you just to give you free money :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom