• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancelled Tournament Is Cancelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COEY

Smash Lord
CP stages are ok just means they don't need to include/enforce a stage banning rule. I personally would like more but i'm not overly gutted at those stages?

Although i would like to ask about counter picking stages that you have already won on, i'm going to guess that you can't. Also is it best of three all the way even in the finals? If so thats kinda abit lame, understandable.....but lame.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I doubt it will be best out of 3 in the finals.

Counter picking stages you've won on. Daves Stupid Rule? I should have told Tasty about that actually. I'll still tell him anyway.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I don't particularly want to badger Tasty/Cee about the rule list of SSBM. Its what they've chosen (even if its just the same as last year), I don't really have a problem.

I'll still mention DSR though, as I think that makes games a bit fairer

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't particularly want to badger Tasty/Cee about the rule list of SSBM. Its what they've chosen (even if its just the same as last year), I don't really have a problem.

I'll still mention DSR though, as I think that makes games a bit fairer
Seriously who is Tasty/Cee. Does he have msn so I can discuss a bit over the rules because there is seriously a few rules which have mean missed/no mentioned which makes the melee part seemed unorganized and unprofessional. All love though for him hosting it :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool you can't blame him for wanting Mute City.

I want another Pokefloats match with Frozenwave.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Eh? I'm pretty sure that no mute city is always a good sign :). Terrible stage
Its not really a terrible stage, its a terrible stage in terms of a matchup for certain characters but that doesnt make it a terrible stage. Everything on the stage follows a pattern like the cars and platforms and everything. So there is no randomness like getting blasted on Corneria. Same with pokefloats and why is Kongo Jungle is off, and I know a few people who have been turned off from the tourn now due to the stage layout. Stages should be changed, plus 6 stages in a tourn is kinda boring and doesnt extend the full potential of counterpicking with stages and characters.

Pretty much the main 2 guys who are running OSPL2. I'll give you Tasty's next time he's online.
Ok. Do I have your msn though so you could give it to me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Stop whining because no peach stage. Just go YS and fox ^^
lol Thats all you see, I am not just talking about mute city, I am talking about all the other stages which are on usually counterpicks stages and to make a tourn with more then 6 stages. So have something constructive/relevant/important/meaninful/hasapointtoit/intelligent/smartwhichishardforyou/unchrisboilike to say or go back into hiding lol.

AmcD

Smash Ace
If the Tournament hosts decides that they are the stages then that is what they should be.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If the Tournament hosts decides that they are the stages then that is what they should be.
I would gladly help in convincing them for the stages to be

Random: Mute City
Counterpick: Mute City:bee:
jkin lol

But seriously I wouldnt mind putting in my opinion and a few others who have agreed with it to what the stages should be and to get a tourn with more then 6 stages put into this and to get the people I knew who were coming to still come.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Fair enough. I'm happy with just the 6 stages and I don't mind Mute City and DK64. I just don't like when "other" stages come into it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Fair enough. I'm happy with just the 6 stages and I don't mind Mute City and DK64. I just don't like when "other" stages come into it.
Fair enough. There are a few other stages but I don't want to push it lol. Thanks anyway. Tell me when the new stages have come on.

I read Cpt Zeppo comment on that Omega Sektor site though and he agreed on those two stages being on and stage banning being on and maybe a third stage such as poke floats, brinstar or rainbow ride being and a poll can be done. I dunno I am going to college so I prob missed out stuff and I will speak on it later.

VA

Smash Hero
What the hell are we missing not having brinstar/mute/dk64? They are lame stages and pro is basically upset because he likes all of them stages (they are all good for peach), he's just trying to hide it under some I'm making a difference bravado.

But...it's not an issue for me if they are on. No one except aaron will be picking mute city lol.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
What the hell are we missing not having brinstar/mute/dk64? They are lame stages and pro is basically upset because he likes all of them stages (they are all good for peach), he's just trying to hide it under some I'm making a difference bravado.

But...it's not an issue for me if they are on. No one except aaron will be picking mute city lol.
LOL EXACTLY

The only one to ***** about stages is the one whos missing out from them

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

You really chat crap you know lol. I said I didn’t want a tourn with just 6 stages and I am not just saying it for Mute City, I already said it once but you do not have the memory capacity to hold it in. So try to store it in there permanently kk baby. And who said I was going peach in this tourn for you to even imply that I just want it for my peach, please research then talk. Or come out of hiding and face people in London. If its not an issue for you dont talk about it lol, Even Cpt Zeppo agrees on more stages which dont benefit him. Be unchrisboi like and more like the oldersmarterva i used to know.

VA

Smash Hero
Stop jumping up zeppos ***, I don't give a crap if he agrees with you. Bumming him hard won't help to change my opinion. I like the stages they chose for the tournament, I don't really want any more crappy moving ones added. I don't care who you are going but if we're honest every single stage you argue for is a peach one. I re read your post and all it said is that the random factors aren't that random because they follow a pattern. The route of the cars is not guarenteed, they bump into each other and stuff, you can tell when they come but they are always in different order. You and your friends are the only ones (beside Z) that want more stages, no one else cares, get over it?

If we're honest, you think Mute City + Peach is heavily in your favour and going into a tournament you are less confident. Can't see any other reason why you'd be crying over the CP list. As I said earlier, if it does turn out that they do get put on the CP list I don't CARE BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL PICK SUCH A GAY STAGE AS MUTE CITY/DK64/THE OTHER ONE LOLOL.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Stop jumping up zeppos ***, I don't give a crap if he agrees with you. Bumming him hard won't help to change my opinion. I like the stages they chose for the tournament, I don't really want any more crappy moving ones added. I don't care who you are going but if we're honest every single stage you argue for is a peach one. I re read your post and all it said is that the random factors aren't that random because they follow a pattern. The route of the cars is not guarenteed, they bump into each other and stuff, you can tell when they come but they are always in different order. You and your friends are the only ones (beside Z) that want more stages, no one else cares, get over it?

If we're honest, you think Mute City + Peach is heavily in your favour and going into a tournament you are less confident. Can't see any other reason why you'd be crying over the CP list. As I said earlier, if it does turn out that they do get put on the CP list I don't CARE BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL PICK SUCH A GAY STAGE AS MUTE CITY/DK64/THE OTHER ONE LOLOL.
lol Your getting emotional and trying to turn this into a competition/arguement and saying no1 cares but you are full out ready to debate the situation lol and notice no1else who really doesnt care hasn't made and arguement out of it. For once I actually cant be bothered to argue with you cos your intelligence and sadness and stooped to a new low so after this post it will be smiley faces and 'OK VAAAA'. Obv something personal going on in your life which your taking out on me. All I was trying to do was say that I think more stages should be added but you tried to make it an arugement but earlier you said....

But...it's not an issue for me if they are on.
and then...
I like the stages they chose for the tournament, I don't really want any more crappy moving ones added

And then later go on to defend the stages you want on, not trying to cause a dispute but you should just calm down and keep to one point lol. you will prob reply in an arguing manner which seriously I dont want with you, stages on or off I was just trying to make it my interesting in my point of view and a few others.
Oh yeah lol... me making a point and saying someonelse agrees with it = riding them hard LOOOOL nice logic.
But I can see your going threw a ruff time so I will help you out....... VA man you owned me with your posts, you are correct man in every single way.. You win:( Bye babes.... from now on you will get :) and 'OKKKKK VAAAAAA'

I'm off to a shubz so I want be able to reply anyway lol and there are lost of nice girls there apprently and stuff so I might leave with someonelse. Sorry Craigg but I have decided I want to go to this and I hope you dont see that a cheating.

VA

Smash Hero
lol, you just got owned. If you read what I said...blah blah blah whatever....then don't start with me boy. You were the one that tried to make me look like a **** for saying something passive like, lol stop whining about no Mute City, play the game or GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom