• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cancelled Tournament Is Cancelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
CANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELCANCELz

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Well would you go to it anyhow? They need some numbers and support from us Smashers (ME IZ NOT INCLUDED, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL NOT APPLY)

AmcD

Smash Ace
When I went to OS-PLAY the venue was not adequate to hold a melee tournament. If melee was the only game or one of 2 games then yeah I would agree that it would be plausible to run a melee tournament.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
[SNIP DELETED]

OK When they give me a definate date and stuff Ill update this whole thread

Also about the liverpool tournament AmcD sorry man dont feel like going because im not a proper smasher anyway :V

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Guys, now theyve said that if they do melee, would the MAJORITY of the smash community go? If not their gonna do Brawl so like guys, whos up for it. Before I tell them to cancel melee and do brawl anyway. Also if alot of you go, maybe we can hire a van or something and get someone to drive us to birmingham :V *keeps dreaming*

OK heres the main point

OS-PLay wanna do a melee tournament: How many of us will attend? and I want good numbers for this so can prove Melee is better then brawl to the OS people

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I would go to both probably but prefer Melee.

EDIT: nvm saw it's confirmed Melee.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
UPDATE: ITS CONFIRMED MELEE TOURNAMENT

SO People get your **** packing lets rock

Whats gonna be there: LOADS OF GAMES TO PLAY, Guilty gear even, theres PC's you can **** around with and play shooters like Unreal and stuff.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
um, is skalor going? also edwin, frost, chrisboi you interested? anyone from the ranking battle? =) Professor pro? The Last Dragon and that other guy?

Jolteon

I agree with the London lot travelling it will make it much easier, not have to wait for other Londoners to turn up and I assume it's cheaper.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I agree with the London lot travelling it will make it much easier, not have to wait for other Londoners to turn up and I assume it's cheaper.
I'm not saying I can defintely make this but the only way I will go is if I travel in some London group and we are back by Sunday as I have college on monday lol.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
I am not bunking school for games lol If we could all get a group coach ticket or so then it could cheapen costs. However we'd like a definate number.

so how many is PROBABLY gonna go, no hopes and stuff. I want like 10 of us to go so lets do do do do it!

Say if we had

Loli
Frostbyte
Fuzzyball
Ppro
Last Dragon
4Stock
PMS
King
Chrisboi
ToS
Nhat
Guli
Frugs and Crew

That would be so cool and itd be a great trip

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Im probably gonna go, or at least im hoping to go, not definite though. But Im probably going to go, not sure though, not definite but Im hoping to probably.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
no how many WILL go
Not everyone can gurantee that they can go without even having information of when it is and where and other important information. The only info I have is that it is November-ish and it is in Birmingham. I dont see how most people can gurantee they can come from that information lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'm not sure if Skalor will go, ill try and convince him, but hes not a fan of melee so much.

Jolteon

theres a mini-brawl tourney too if that appeals to Matt.

Also Peter you left me off.

Jolteon

hmm true

I think we should get a more accurate list before looking into coach sizes.

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
Official Dates confirmed.

29th - 30th November

SSBM will most likely be on the Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom