• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

canceled Brawled Up - Laurel, MD june

hova

Smash Champion
***** Jtyme

when are we going to know if it's cancelled? i really don't mind smashin/kart all day with Greg/Omni/Meep tho

JLB and Originals can crew battle at my house if this gets cancelled; i did want to see that. (i'll kick everyone out afterwards cuz my apartment isn't that big)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ok, i am at work, on my lunch break so i can't get into details that will be later, but yea, i asked god is my rock to post wht i was telling him on the phone, i am thinking that doing the torunament at cyberden on sunday is the best option, however i need to know how many people will be affected by this change. i need to know this by 6:00 at the latest so that i can call cyberden (they are so awsome for aidning this also).
please, i want everyone to tell me if they would be able to make it if it occurs at cyberden in columba on sunday.

i apologize (despite my lack of control) and i will go into details later as to what went wrong, i would tell you who you could talk to.... but for their sake, i'm gonna leave their name out

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Wait I just read back, Cyberden? What's this I'm hearing about Projection Screen Televisions? If that's all they have then you're better off just canceling the darn thing.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well, questionable venue, several awful televisions that should be banned from competitive play. Ok, I'm out again. lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ok, would people be available to make it next saturday, june 21st, at cyberarden? and we can bring t.v. to avoid the lag issue (we actually need t.v.'s regardlessly because they have a party renting them out)

this is the best solution i can come up with,i again apologize, but i am trying to do as much as i can to salvage this since i also was looking forward to this tournament

so would people be up for this compromise? or would you all prefer it to be canceled?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
ok, would people be available to make it next saturday, june 21st, at cyberarden? and we can bring t.v. to avoid the lag issue (we actually need t.v.'s regardlessly because they have a party renting them out)

this is the best solution i can come up with,i again apologize, but i am trying to do as much as i can to salvage this since i also was looking forward to this tournament

so would people be up for this compromise? or would you all prefer it to be canceled?
I'm up for this compromise. Please don't cancel the tournament.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
tomorrow is bad for cyberarden, i don't think we have enough time to get enough wii's and brawl's, and tv's.... and they have two party's going on tomorrow.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
one party, opposed to 2 parties but, they would only have 4 consoles available, but, if the people that were gonna come, still are we would be fine

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
they said we could, but i'm going to see if people still want the tourny to occur, before i tell them that we will hold it next weekend

Top Bottom