• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

canceled Brawled Up - Laurel, MD june

Vist

Smash Champion
hey pryonic star, I might be able to bring my wii.

...actually, I think im still missing the random stage selection thing and I havent taken the time to figure out how to unlock it. Anyone know how off the top of their heads?

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
With good reason EE, I recall three stocking you with diddy :p
I like how you forget to mention I beat all your other characters in a row b4 that lucky ****.

Plus I don't own the game or play it other then actual tornys and I still got higher then you in teams, get outta here.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Plus I don't own the game or play it other then actual tornys and I still got higher then you in teams, get outta here.
Ditto for me, and I beat you in teams and singles. thumbs you suck:p j/k your diddy is quite nasty, you know, until I take your banana and use it to glidetoss->upsmash you ftw

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I like how you forget to mention I beat all your other characters in a row b4 that lucky ****.

What other characters? You mean Sonic? LMFAO I only use diddy in tourny so no johns lol. I'm certain you had an easier bracket than yoster and I did in teams, otherwise you wouldn't have placed so high.

Ditto for me, and I beat you in teams and singles. thumbs you suck:p j/k your diddy is quite nasty, you know, until I take your banana and use it to glidetoss->upsmash you ftw
ROFL next match with you I'm DEFINITELY recording.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
haha you know I'm just playin. But seriously, you suck at brawl :)

Nacker you better destroy all the metaknights at this tourny so I don't get knocked out by them again.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah maybe fox too...kirby vs diddy is hard LOL and dk too, **** those matchups

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
i forgot to mm you plank. we'll do it here. no metaknights lol

-SLIKVIK

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey Anthony what part of the school is it going to be held in?

Edit: Vist, I just got random stage select yesterday. All you have to do is beat around 30 events on easy mode. It takes 10 minutes.

EDIT2: Yo G-REG Lets Team! or SlikVik Double G&W?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
the cafeteria.... pretty sure its there, i'll ask my friend one more time just to make sure everything is final and nothing changed n stuff..... but i'm pretty sure it will be in the cafeteria

Shinku

Smash Champion
Hey Anthony what part of the school is it going to be held in?

Edit: Vist, I just got random stage select yesterday. All you have to do is beat around 30 events on easy mode. It takes 10 minutes.

EDIT2: Yo G-REG Lets Team! or SlikVik Double G&W?
mofo did you not read my post?!, i said id team with ya since you kinda ask me for 3 different tournies lol, if not ill just team with lobos for the krimzon balls (our team name) >=)

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Come on! Why are all the tournaments south of Harford County!
I want to be at this one....I may just yet..

Noraa

Smash Lord
Max, you need to get better. Well we need to get better lol. and yea good games Cas, im gonna get somthin for those **** bannanas.

Top Bottom