• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

canceled Brawled Up - Laurel, MD june

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Around 30 minutes away. I should be coming to this. Try to get the venue fee to $5. Gas prices are already ridiculous.

I can bring a Wii/Brawl if I do come.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Brawl tournament at my old high school, I guess I have no choice but to attend, I'll be there with wii/brawl

Shinku

Smash Champion
ill try and come to this. and :urg: at forte going

hey god is my rock something, ill team with you if ya want. since you kinda asked me for 3 tournaments and i end up with a partner lol

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
JUSTICE LEAGUE SHOULD BE AT THIS EVENT

It should give us a chance to crew battle everyone(especially MRK)

Seeing Forte in action should be enlightening too

*Click The Signature*
JBL CREW

hova

Smash Champion
this is g-reg

ill be coming to this and ill be practicing. i want friendlies with forte and light and others i dont get to play much

also ill money match not-good people with my samus/ZSS/PT/Ness/Ganon/olimar

Twig

Smash Journeyman
G-reg, don't do Ganon vs. Kirby. It's called giving free money to Jon.

Grab, N-air, Grab, Up-smash/Up-Air - Auto 50%
Off the edge? GG.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
stfu twig, greg is a man

and men man up and do money matches, especially vs me cuz i suck

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Il b in this, only like 10min away. Lukky do you stay near laurel mall?
I used to live like 10 minutes away from Laurel but I moved to Bowie so I live like 20 minutes away now

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
JCaesar you live in Westminster, do you happen to go past Reisterstown on your way to this? If so I'd give gas money for a pick up =D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
JCaesar you live in Westminster, do you happen to go past Reisterstown on your way to this? If so I'd give gas money for a pick up =D
No problem man, PM me your address and cell #. Anyone else need a ride to this? I got a lot of seats.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Everyone can be beat...that's what I'm hoping! :)

I'm bringing a pretty big group from the area, we're from westminster. We've been playing for so long but never entered a tournament, I look forward to the real deal.

Even if I get out in round 2 (its double elimination right?) I will be so happy to play with everybody and just get to see how good I am against people I've never played before. I'm not gonna say who I'll play, but I'll tell you three people it isn't, King Dedede, Metaknight, and Snake. Hopefully I can do well without using those guys.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I like your attitude man...You should definitely try to hit up the laurel High Tourny and bring your friends too

Click The Signature
JLB​

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
or maybe it doesn't...or maybe i need a higher level or something.

But at any rate...i am on far side of the college, on route 31. My friends and I get together quite often to play.

Top Bottom