• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada Crew for Genesis!!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
lol I think I like you.
Thanks Kirbykaze, I like you too.
]: man I always miss the trash talk.

Why won't anyone call me out for a ****ing mm?! ]:

Interms of sexiness. Me > Canadian Smashers
I'll money match you if I go, Mr. Wolf.
Hey, while I'm not exactly originally from sask, I reside their for university and I'm incredibly competitive.

Also my quote about brawl completely still stands, in that its completely absolutely legit.

Just saying, anyways carry on gentlemen!
Haha, I wasn't sure if you were still going there. I haven't heard of your community much, except for Flatzone.
Alright, so I saw the trismash results, and I saw that they updated the brawl section.

Now, I know I said that the melee crews should be EC dominated and we've had our doubts about that. But ffs, I think it is SAFE to SAY that wc brawl is absolute ****ing garbage with the exception of Koski and Superboom. I don't care how bad you were playing, when you lose to eric who does not play brawl and levels around say... not making it out of pools at tournaments your region is ****ing balls.

ECC crew!!

That is if they do Brawl crews, which would be cool if they have time.

Edit: lmao I think Worldjem > Clouderz is the best thing since Aarosmashguy > Scar
Haha well from what I hear, Clouderz just left the tournament early. So... by default he lost whichever matches. Funny thought though.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Clouderz left the round before or after losing to Alphicans. I know he jokes about Brawl sucking and stuff so not sure how much he plays, but the last time I saw him he was still very, very good. Koskinator and SuPeRbOoM are also great. Alphicans I never got a chance to see play as he's from Alberta and this was the first BC tournament he came to + I never had a chance to go to the second day of the tournament due to family reasons.

Most of BC doesn't seem to give a **** about Brawl which is too bad really.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I think IMO the top 3 players in the west that ARE going are
Me, Blunted_Object10 and FalseFalco

Kage
Vwins
Bam
PKM
Unknown522
Raynex
KirbyKaze
Blunted_Object10
FalseFalco
Hitsugaya

Subs:
Noobking
Europhoria?
that's quite confident of you John, I would say manuel and tony are above me and you and we're about tied. WE don't know who's going for certain yet...

I'm the only falcon canada has... who wants a falcon tho >_<

idea

Smash Master
nah, afro chris is good and mains falcon. didn't you see the teen titans crew video?! (he'd be a lot better if he could finally quench his thirst for ridiculous combos though =P). santana is pretty good with falcon too, but he's a more recent addition to our community.

there are a bunch of players who could play falcon in tournament but probably wouldn't. and pkm's is supposed to be really good (never seen it myself).

but in terms of the canada crew...yeah, besides you there aren't really any falcons vying for spots. i dunno if afro is going to genesis.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
BACON

BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON

Afro might go if he passes Calculus with flying colours but he's black so he won't.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
BACON

BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON

Afro might go if he passes Calculus with flying colours but he's black so he won't.
He can differentiate the displacement of stocks in each crew battle and tell us how fast we'll kick America's butt.

There's a Teen Titan crew video?! I actually used to watch that show... til they took it off =/ edit://LOL I just saw the trailer. I want to be a Teen Titan!

Maybe we should play a bunch of pools or MM here in WC and put up some vids for EC to see? Or send us Ganondorf as your inquisitor.

dieslow

Smash Ace
yea right. nobody in BC wants to MM me ~_~, stop frontin manuel

TourneyPlay2 is coming up in WA so we'll see from that?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
yea right. nobody in BC wants to MM me ~_~, stop frontin manuel

TourneyPlay2 is coming up in WA so we'll see from that?
MM best of 7 Marth vs. Falco

MM best of 7 Marth vs. Fox (my marth)

MM best of 7 Low tier

MM best of 5 Fox ditto (3-0'ing you would be enough)

Say $5 each? But I want them recorded, that's more fun =D.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol at awesomeness.

Yeah, nobody cares about Brawl here.
:\
Just fyi EC, about 5 people dropped out of the Brawl at TS3 for various reasons. Clouderz was one of many that left.
Wolrjem or whatever was really bad. Like...dsmash dsmash lose a stock come back and dsmash some more. Sad seeing him get ***** by Koskis Ganon so bad.

It was like dieslows MK getting 3 stocked by Koski lolololol

Get ***** tony <3

alphabets, me and cloudypoo are pretty much = to or > than Koski and Boom but **** brawl anyway

A LUIGI WOULD BE GREAT IN MELEE CREWS AT GENESIS

;)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
that's quite confident of you John, I would say manuel and tony are above me and you and we're about tied. WE don't know who's going for certain yet...

I'm the only falcon canada has... who wants a falcon tho >_<
If you saw I posted that before Manuel OR Tony said they might be coming.
Im also confident im still better then you.
I'll be glad to 3-0 you in another MM ;)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
David you must come to Genesis we need your sheik in crew battle :)
Vincent, you're in such a good mood lately. It must be the adaptation to Peach -- kind of like what actors do. You must BECOME the character.

:)

Vwins

Smash Ace
Vincent, you're in such a good mood lately. It must be the adaptation to Peach -- kind of like what actors do. You must BECOME the character.

:)
lol I just want to have all the best canadian players at Genesis for the crew battle. I'm sure if we can get all our best players we have a good chance to win the crew battle. Also from what I've seen, Dieslow better come too, we could use his falco and more WC representation :).

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol I just want to have all the best canadian players at Genesis for the crew battle. I'm sure if we can get all our best players we have a good chance to win the crew battle. Also from what I've seen, Dieslow better come too, we could use his falco and more WC representation :).
My falcon penetrates the anal cavity of dieslows falco any day, I guess you could use me too. :bee:

Top Bottom