• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

Zoap

Smash Master
I wanted to test my new profile pic, also I may come, depends on how I feel tomorrow.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Thanks for hosting Danny this tourney raaaaaped.

I have almost all of top 8 matches recorded. Lots of really close sets.

shoutouts to orange soda.

Hydrochris - good seeing you, thanks for telling me I got better that meant a lot to me, you **** I wish you would try more and play more

Danny you were looking so good vs zhu, next time!

Mackadotious - you are getting better and better, it was nice hangingout with you you are a chill cool dood

Samsonite - good seeing you man its been a long time, good job making it out of pools

Sparky - nice meeting you

Akared - ics **** nice new main.

Julian- it was really good seeing you, you are sooo good. I like seeing you back in the groove wanting to win and improve.

Darkatma - you are sooo good. Ill get those sets up for you. You are amazing don't beat yourself up

Violence - id like one meatball violence sandwhich please. Ggs

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Miles, maybe you can give me some ic tips sometimes or something. Good tourney, Danny and everyone. Good luck at Apex whoever's going.

Miharu

Smash Hero
HEY IT WAS FUN

GOOD SETS NICK

GOOD SET MILES

GGS TO EVERYONE ELSE I PLAYED AND STUFF

MY FALCO SUCKS

asdf

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts to

Hydrokirby - ggs. your falco is good man :p

Tafokints- your sheik is too good lol. good games. and thanks for running the tourney and letting me enter singles.

Mackadotious - SUP 510! lets play more this break. thanks for the friendlies :D

PokemonMasterIRL - sorry i was playing so gay. i just really didnt want to get grabbed. good set, it was super close.

Zhu- SO GOOD! :D hella exposed my falcon today. thanks for the compliments too! Definitely made my day.

Violence - good **** in friendlies. lets play again soon.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Singles
1. Zhu
2. DarkAtma
3. Mackadotious
4. Tafokints
5. Sparky
5. Hydrokirby
7. Samsonite
7. Violence

Pools Results (Top 4 make it out)
Pool 1
1. Zhu 6-0 (12-1)
2. Hydrokirby 5-1 (10-4)
3. Mackadotious 4-2 (10-5)
4. Sparky 3-3 (6-7)
5. Andy 2-4 (5-8)
6. PokemonMasterIRL 1-5 (4-10)
7. AKARed 0-6 (0-12)

Pool 2
1. DarkAtma 5-0 (10-0)
2. Tafokints 4-1 (8-2)
3. Samsonite 3-2 (6-5)
4. Violence 2-3 (5-6)
5. Andrew 1-4 (2-9)
6. CommonYoshi 0-5 (1-10)

Doubles
1. DarkAtma/Zhu
2. Mackadotious/Violence
3. PokemonMasterIRL/Samsonite
4. Tafokints/AKARed

darkatma

Smash Hero
Thanks for hosting Daniel! Pleasure playing you!

Thanks for smashing with me everyone else! The tourney was really fun.

Miles - Yeah i would appreciate seeing those vids, I needa learn my habits and find a way to improve haha
Zhu - you're soooo good

Full shoutouts later when I'm not lazy

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Thanks for hosting Daniel! Pleasure playing you!

Thanks for smashing with me everyone else! The tourney was really fun.

Miles - Yeah i would appreciate seeing those vids, I needa learn my habits and find a way to improve haha
Zhu - you're soooo good

Full shoutouts later when I'm not lazy
Thanks to everyone I played. I got much of the practice that I wanted.

Special shoutouts:

Chris: Your Marth can do it. Normally I would've just bum rushed out of frustration and lost, but since I know you, I know you had no intention of beating me from the start. I think if you gave Melee another shot and slowing it down a tiny bit (with an emphasis on not getting hit while you hit your opponent), you'll be having a much easier time with a lot of people. Nice seeing you again though. Thanks for playing me even now =)

Miles: Very cool seeing you again. My gf got the jacket in China and I've been overwearing it since. I hope you / me / chris / whoever can just chill doing w/e before I leave.

Binyan: I don't quite understand why you always say you'll get ***** by me. I guess I don't know what it's like playing me, so maybe you do experience as much trouble as you think you do? I know I'm guilty of giving people "too much credit" as well, so I suppose it's hypocritical of me to say this haha. Either way fun sets. I enjoy tournament style sets 100x more than friendlies, so I thank you for that experience. On a related note, did you notice any clear difference between our friendly matches vs our tournament / serious sets?

Sparky: I said most of what I wanted to say to you. Just make sure you put in the effort. I think my biggest advice to you is to really get those fundamentals down. Once you figure out how to beat the stupid stuff you'll be good.

Violence: Super mannered guy. I actually got a lot out of playing you. I played entirely Fox against you to prep myself for Atma, so I thank you for that. I still think bc / sion in particular would beat my current state, but I'm hoping to prove myself wrong at Apex =)

Tafo: Thanks for organizing. And I guess you were right about our second match. My response to it was what happened in the third match though =). Thanks for all the practice, let's do it at Apex.

Mackadotious: Being 1-1 with someone is actually a really scary thing. Thanks for keeping me in check ;) I got you third round though =) Nice stuff overall, nice fatty combo on me that one game. Could. Not. Move. >(

Miharu

Smash Hero
LOL yea

it always gets to that point in games, where i just lose focus and want to hit the other guy really badly; usually end up losing a couple stocks and the game from there

always good seeing u and whatnot, hit me up if u want to do anything before u bounce

not doing much except learning java and playing dota

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Tourney on Saturday, February 4.

Let's get hype. Who's coming and who's bringing setups?

verge

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring 2 tvs+1 cube if I can find a ride.

Look forward to playing you again Miles, you got hella better last tournement.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I'll go too, and by the way, where are the matches you recorded last time, miles? Never mind. I found the mathces.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
If you two are teaming, who wants to team with me? I main ice climbers and didn't win a single game in singles and only won one game in doubles last tourney, so don't expect much.

Scar

#HarveyDent
If you two are teaming, who wants to team with me? I main ice climbers and didn't win a single game in singles and only won one game in doubles last tourney, so don't expect much.
and i thought dr pepper 10's marketing campaign was bad

Top Bottom