• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Ill be here and Ill record. Im will to upload to Pacwest channel or whatever its called as long as you guys dont mind me uploading to my channel too.

Im excited, I actually will have the whole day off, should be fun.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Tafokints said hes going to a pokemon TCG tournament in the coming weekends, and he'd only be able to schedule a tournament on the 23rd or 24th.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm surprised they'd let you host one on Christmas Eve since it's at a church. Wouldn't it be packed with people doin' religious stuff? LOL, I'm actually not really sure how many people go to church on Christmas Eve (if anyone does)

It's actually my birthday on the 24th though and I would totally go if I still had a car. But I don't so... ****

DarrellD

Smash Ace
This will be an interesting one. Hope i can get the days off to make it to this shin dig

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
WE NEED SETUPS. SFAT will probably not come.

Also, let's get an interest check going. GET HYPE!

&Low

Smash Rookie
I'm def tryin to go to this...can most likely bring a cube

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Work has suddenly grabbed me by the bawls and is now forcing me to work Xmas eve. Sorry guys, can't make it

:phone:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
So, Dajuan and I just made plans for you two.

Im teaming with Mccain, Dajuans teaming with Atma.

Look, everyones happy now!

MacD

Banned via Administration
god, whatever would i do without alan

also random request, but can anyone house me on thursday and friday?

i'm down to come up tomorrow for alan's thingy, but screwing driving back and forth from turlock. i'm still debating what to do but if i had housing with cool peeps then i'd come to hang

Top Bottom