• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling it quits. (serious thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Everyone feels so different in SC4 IMO. Taki isn't as fast and a lot of her possession moves are different. Thank god she still has the same basic set-ups and her nice little wake-up game. WTB PS3 or 360 so I can feel like I'm not using my friends to play SC4 now.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

Tenki

Smash Hero
Bai d.pch.

Around 20 posts for this to turn into a spam thread?

Excellent work people :bee: 10saracasms
The Sonic boards used to average out at 3-10 posts before turning a thread into spam.

Most of the new threads are instantly spam. I hate the new Sonic boards.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Life comes before brawl, I know how you feel. But I'm sure you'll be around man, sometimes you have free weekend here or there and go to tournaments. You'll be back!
Ha ha ha. I just logged on and have to go soon. See what I mean as in being busy. Not as much as I will be in a few days but it is starting up. Not sure about weekends for me being free. I'm about to be on my own now so I gotta starting dealing with all this stuff to get ready for it. And it will take up alot of my time. I could enter tournaments on a few free weekends but I can't afford to waste that money when I need it to get ready to be on my own. And is not like I am gonna win it. N.Y is beast so its a tuff one just going all Peach.

And for those haters asking why I made this thread, its cause I am friends with just about all of the Peach community. And they have showed me support since I first touched Peach in brawl. so instead of PM lots of people one by one about this, best I make the annoucment here.

Now if someone of you don't like me for *insert reason here*, Then fine. I have a good amount of friends and support here. So a few dunce caps and haters won't make much of a difference to me.

But thanks Mikey, and the others. I'll be sure too keep in touch, and once I am settle in at my new place and living on my own, I'll be back along side with you guys to show that Peach is too good for this game, ha ha ha!

Sky`

Smash Lord
I don't get it. Why would you "Quit" Brawl?
I mean, it doesn't even take up that much time. I doubt you practice alone, and the only time it really counts is when you go to tournaments on Saturdays and maybe even Sunday.
And how much money could that possibly cost? 7 bucks for singles 5 for doubles? And then maybe some for food, and then money for gas. So the whole thing could cost you no more than 20-25 bucks. That isn't expensive, considering your potential prize.
And. Brawl is a brilliant hobby to make money with. DSF just carried away 1 grand at BIO Last weekend. That is perfect for saving for college or whatever he wants to do, so your time and effort in getting better in brawl is actually a good investment, if you are trying to save for something.
Quitting brawl, well, announcing the fact, just seems like a cry for attention.
Because in the end, nobody really "Quits" Brawl. Nobody just "Gets rid of all their Tech skill." and such.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
sry Dark.Pch I dont believe you

It's not the first time you try to pull this off, you act like this since Melee
There is a big difference for how I was back then and now. People still see me as the same person I see eh?

I don't get it. Why would you "Quit" Brawl?
I mean, it doesn't even take up that much time. I doubt you practice alone, and the only time it really counts is when you go to tournaments on Saturdays and maybe even Sunday.
And how much money could that possibly cost? 7 bucks for singles 5 for doubles? And then maybe some for food, and then money for gas. So the whole thing could cost you no more than 20-25 bucks. That isn't expensive, considering your potential prize.
And. Brawl is a brilliant hobby to make money with. DSF just carried away 1 grand at BIO Last weekend. That is perfect for saving for college or whatever he wants to do, so your time and effort in getting better in brawl is actually a good investment, if you are trying to save for something.
Quitting brawl, well, announcing the fact, just seems like a cry for attention.
Because in the end, nobody really "Quits" Brawl. Nobody just "Gets rid of all their Tech skill." and such.
If you did not get my OP, then I don't know what to say to you then, I don't have a Job and dont get money that easy. I'm in a situation where I will not speak in a public site. If you wanna know, them PM me of w/e.

And I only get paid once a month and it not even that much. I have my reasons for quitting brawl for the time being. I am not done with this game. But for now I have to lay low on it. A few people know my reasons for it and understand, agree with what I am doing.

People can believe me or not about me laying low on this. If I have the time I will play some brawl with people. I played some today at a friends house for a while after I was done with a few things, had the time and said screw it, I'll stop by and play. Recorded some matches too.For I can't be spending my money going out and etc. I have too much stuff to do and focus on.

And I don't make money off this game, I waste money. I don't ever win any money off this. If I did, maybe I would Not have to lay low on it. Its a fun hobby going to tournaments and all, but its a waste of cash at this moment and I need it for other stuff. If you can't understand that, then idk what to say to you.....

But tournaments and going out to travel to smashfest I won't be doing cause of money. What may not be alot for you is alot for me.

Ether way if you and the others once again have something against me.....oh well *shrugs* I'm serious about this and you can believe me or not.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Unnecessary Drama is Unnecessarily Unnecessary.

Redundant statement is redundant

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And whats your problem? I have noticed alot of hate or w/e from your posts in here. If you have a problem with me, direct it to me through PM or MSN, don't come in here trying to start something. Same goes for anyone else.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
I beat niko_k with snake today. LOL

Drk.Peach is lame.

QTF facepalm etc

edit: woah my sig is ****ed

edit edit: i'm tired and going to watch the office. k bye

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Dark Pch, me and Peachkid will be around to substitute while you're away. :p. I've had the privilege to learn much from you and I will miss your company on the smash scene. Please keep in touch with me through AIM, I'd love to see how you're doing. Looking forward to more Peach dittos with you once you return!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I beat niko_k with snake today. LOL

Drk.Peach is lame.

QTF facepalm etc

edit: woah my sig is ****ed

edit edit: i'm tired and going to watch the office. k bye
Your sig is awesome. I imagine ******* going like WAA Y I CANNOT QUTOEEE ****

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
If you feel such, send me a PM so we can trade Brawl codes.

Anywho, Drk.Pch, I understand what you're saying. Take time for you, calm yourself a little from all that has been going on, and come back whenever you're sure you're ready. Hopefully your mind will clear a bit from taking a step back from all this. Until then, I wish you the best in all you do, and keep in touch if you need someone to talk to about anything.
wow, the peach in your sig is really ****able

goodkid

Smash Lord
good luck Dark.Pch

I have just started on my Peach, there is plenty of talent here, so don't worry about us, we'll be just fine.^_^ I'm using Peach as one of my secondaries, and the Peach forums are pretty close IMO, I don't think I've seen a character forum so close from just reading a few threads. The rest of the char. forums are very varied in talent, and I guess the Peaches are more knowledgeable cause Peach takes work to be good with.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
0.o has peach been making magical love and spawned 3 kids as a result????

Niko_K

Smash Master
There will only be one Niko :O

If another one spawns Ill quit. You'll all hear about it.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
LOL I should change my name to Mew. But then Dark Meow would effin' kill me. I put an 01 beside my name for a REASON. I'm Kidd, the one and ONLY. That is all. <3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
heheh what were u saying niko lol

why are u the one and only kid? huh? im the one and only peachKID lol im peaches official kid

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
NIKO'S CLONE LULZ

That's just funny

If Dark Pch sees this thread he'll probably quit life seeing three kids around

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
R.I.P. the beleif that this thread would stay serious...
A thread about someone quitting will never be serious, unless the person is leaving because he or she has a disease or something, or unless the one that is quitting is the SWF main admin, dunno.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I just Dark.Pch just thinks a bit too much about himself, yknow, like everyone really cares about someone elses personal choice to quit playing a game.

Sympathy quest failed. -9001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom