• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling it quits. (serious thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
I just Dark.Pch just thinks a bit too much about himself, yknow, like everyone really cares about someone elses personal choice to quit playing a game.

Sympathy quest failed. -9001
hey, now thats not true... people cared when you "quit" (even though you didn't) Dark.pch knew his stuff, and when he left the peach boards lost a valluable asset. Its your choice, Niko, to be indifferent, but you shouldn't try to say that people don't care when some really do.

Niko_K

Smash Master
The thing is, people shouldn't care. I didn't post that thread, I would never post a thread saying I quit. Thats just lame. Especially since hes coming back. Like...

Whats the point?

Its not like we dont have a ton of intelligent members of the Peach boards that have the EXACT same qualities as D.Pch. (Mikey, VanZ, Praxis, myself, edrees) list goes on.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
The thing is, people shouldn't care. I didn't post that thread, I would never post a thread saying I quit. Thats just lame. Especially since hes coming back. Like...

Whats the point?

Its not like we dont have a ton of intelligent members of the Peach boards that have the EXACT same qualities as D.Pch. (Mikey, VanZ, Praxis, myself, edrees) list goes on.
I know you didn't post that thread. And I know that there are plenty of other knowledgable Peach's... I just dont think its kind to tear someone down who wanted to tell everyone he was quiting. I agree it's not exactly appropriate, but I dont have to comment on it. I dont want to argue over it(not saying that it is one)... Its not that important.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I know you didn't post that thread. And I know that there are plenty of other knowledgable Peach's... I just dont think its kind to tear someone down who wanted to tell everyone he was quiting. I agree it's not exactly appropriate, but I dont have to comment on it. I dont want to argue over it(not saying that it is one)... Its not that important.
By doing it in public like this, one can infer that it is just a cry for attention. Usually people who do this, want people to grieve and mourn over the loss, and especially comment on how Amazing that peach player is/was.

Niko's probably frustrated, cause it just seems like he is fishing for compliments and Tears, and Niko doesn't want to see this Drama on the Forums.

Peach already gets enough Strife with all her hard Matchups and her impossible to Unstale Fairs.

Maybe this just isn't needed.

Equally, this is all based on social standards of ideals and morals.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sky's level of intellect is amazing. He is completely right..

Seriously, he's probably the best player here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How many dunce caps we have on this board. maybe the OP was not clear enough for some of you.

I don't know how to make this more clear than I can be. I am on temporary retirement. Once I get my self together then I will focus on this game. but for now I wont. I don't even play online much now and I use to alot.

Also I made this post cause, wether I sound arrogant or now, People game to me alot with PM and instant message for advice, for me to play them, etc. I also help to fight for Peach since day one against people like Yuna in vidjos thread and every time Peach was trashed talked. I also gave advice with an essay of details

And even as of now I still get message and get asked tons of questions about Peach. Even my opinions on what it is dealing with Peach. Wether you wanna believe it or not I was a big help in the Peach community along with other great Peaches.

Now my OP was stating that for a while I won't be active with tournaments or the game itself. so my experience won't be up there with the likes of Mikey and Edresse. So it would be best for them not to come to me anymore till I am back on track. it's funny how the people who did NOT understand this are of the likes of Niko.

I don't know what your Deal is Niko, but I don't care, as I said, if you have some problem with me, you direct it to me, don't come in here cause you have some problem with me. I don't know wether you are dare I say....jealous? or......can't think of the word but w/e. I have watching your post and how you act lately. So if you got a problem, don't start stuff and direct it to me privately.

And as I said once again, i am friends with nearly all of the Peach players and they give me support everytime when I need it, or give it to me out of the blue and let me know how good I am doing and how I stand up for Peach. So I wanted to make a public Peach annoucement that I be throwing the towel for a while. so if I don't answer there messages or see me around, they will know why and are now informed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's just amazing I have to repeat myself over and over. 96% of the people who posted here got the point, and said ok. Gave me luck and w/e, and moved on. Then we have others that are just.......ugh.......

Niko_K

Smash Master
How many dunce caps we have on this board. maybe the OP was not clear enough for some of you.

I don't know how to make this more clear than I can be. I am on temporary retirement. Once I get my self together then I will focus on this game. but for now I wont. I don't even play online much now and I use to alot.

Also I made this post cause, wether I sound arrogant or now, People game to me alot with PM and instant message for advice, for me to play them, etc. I also help to fight for Peach since day one against people like Yuna in vidjos thread and every time Peach was trashed talked. I also gave advice with an essay of details

And even as of now I still get message and get asked tons of questions about Peach. Even my opinions on what it is dealing with Peach. Wether you wanna believe it or not I was a big help in the Peach community along with other great Peaches.

Now my OP was stating that for a while I won't be active with tournaments or the game itself. so my experience won't be up there with the likes of Mikey and Edresse. So it would be best for them not to come to me anymore till I am back on track. it's funny how the people who did NOT understand this are of the likes of Niko.

I don't know what your Deal is Niko, but I don't care, as I said, if you have some problem with me, you direct it to me, don't come in here cause you have some problem with me. I don't know wether you are dare I say....jealous? or......can't think of the word but w/e. I have watching your post and how you act lately. So if you got a problem, don't start stuff and direct it to me privately.

And as I said once again, i am friends with nearly all of the Peach players and they give me support everytime when I need it, or give it to me out of the blue and let me know how good I am doing and how I stand up for Peach. So I wanted to make a public Peach annoucement that I be throwing the towel for a while. so if I don't answer there messages or see me around, they will know why and are now informed.
I thought you quit a couple of days ago....eh

Sky`

Smash Lord
Shut your god d a m n mouth Dark Peach.;

if you want to take our AIM **** to the forums, then Lets do it.

Other wise, Keep your Mouth Shut about what we are discussing privately.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I thought you quit a couple of days ago....eh
I did, so what are you getting at?

Shut your god d a m n mouth Dark Peach.;

if you want to take our AIM **** to the forums, then Lets do it.

Other wise, Keep your Mouth Shut about what we are discussing privately.
Ok what is your problem and what are you talking about?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts

Wow... this is getting ugly. Can we all settle down like mature human beings?
:dizzy:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I honestly don't have a clue what is going on here......

One has a problem with me for some reason.........

another is getting mad at me for idk why..........

I think I am gonna close this thread, I'll speak with a mod. All the players that supported me and got the OP said what they had to say and moved on. So there was never a fight or problem in here until people like Niko just wanna start something. Well I''ll finish it with the thread closing.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I honestly don't have a clue what is going on here......

One has a problem with me for some reason.........

another is getting mad at me for idk why..........

I think I am gonna close this thread, I'll speak with a mod. All the players that supported me and got the OP said what they had to say and moved on. So there was never a fight or problem in here until people like Niko just wanna start something. Well I''ll finish it with the thread closing.
Your Audacity to even post this... Is just...

F*ck it.

I'm done.

~Peace.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok what?

seriously....can someone tell me how drama was started here. Not even the starting posts were like that......The thread was smooth

WTH just happen here?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ok what?

seriously....can someone tell me how drama was started here. Not even the starting posts were like that......The thread was smooth

WTH just happen here?
*shakes head* I dunno... But thanks for the closing. Nice to have some self-moderation in here >_>

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
At least this thread seems to be going into a better forecast now that one of arguers stopped.;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idk what went wrong. few people entered the thread and hell broke loose. It's crazy.

But everyone knows and That I will return once I am settle with what I gotta do. I think thats what caused this. people thinking I am quitting for ever. way to read the whole post. I am retired for now. Not FOREVER.

And just wanted to sent the message out to all the Peach players here that support me and etc....which is alot. that's all. nothing to make it worth fighting about. Though I have had alot of enimies since melee. And met new ones in brawl. i'm like some hit target, ha ha ha!

anyway, this thread got the message out and the Peach players are cool, said what they had too and moves on. This thread should be closed by tonight or 2morrow. If lucky right now

NNID
MasterHavik
I'm going to miss Dark pch. he was the only man that show peach true power. And he was the only peach player to help people. But it cool man. I hope everything work out for you. I'm still owning with Sonic.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
For crying out loud...

Someone please lock this thread. Dark, I've never fought/met you before but I'm sure you're perfectly nice person and I appreciate you making a thread saying goodbye but things are starting to get out of hand. This thread has served it's purpose. I don't care whether it was simple bye to all your friends or a cry for attention but w/e, it's done now.

So people, instead of posting stuff in this thread, why don't we adopt the cat, take that arm out of that poor guys mouth, crack open the tin of Spam and make some sandwiches, all have a ride round the forums on the Llamacario...

..and actually post in valid, useful topics with an actual purpose such as the match up thread

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
For crying out loud...

Someone please lock this thread. Dark, I've never fought/met you before but I'm sure you're perfectly nice person and I appreciate you making a thread saying goodbye but things are starting to get out of hand. This thread has served it's purpose. I don't care whether it was simple bye to all your friends or a cry for attention but w/e, it's done now.

So people, instead of posting stuff in this thread, why don't we adopt the cat, take that arm out of that poor guys mouth, crack open the tin of Spam and make some sandwiches, all have a ride round the forums on the Llamacario...

..and actually post in valid, useful topics with an actual purpose such as the match up thread
Dude I already got a mod on it, by 2morrow this thread is done so just don't worry about it.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Woah, I thought the Peach forums were better than this, guess not. The only reason Dark.Pch made this thread was to just let people know that he would be gone for a while. I hate when people disappear with no trace behind them, and he just wanted to say goodbyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom