• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
The Stride gum is there because there are hopes that it will help make the quarters last......

..................even though everyone knows realistically they won't :troll:

I've been getting a few games where I'm breaking 60 kills recently. I just wish my randoms could actually defend themselves though.........

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
So I just got done playing against a group of people in Dom. I made them consume more salt than there is in NJ that game, as evidenced by hearing them complain every time I killed them.

Early on I even picked up a striker of theirs and tore them all a new one. I eventually hear one of them say after I kill him "I think he's using my striker"

Oh the amount of pleasure I felt when I heard that.....................

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I would go vI Appetizer Iv

Seems admirably relative considering we're all proud Burger Town employees.:applejack:

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Came close to a moab with the m60.i had 2 kills left then some noob hiding behind the tractor in hardhat killed me

:phone:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I played MW3 for a while yesterday after playing MW2 for the weekend, a load of improvement. Stupid things don't get to me as much anymore (unless it's absurd; I just leave the game). It's pretty fun for me playing alone, now.:applejack:

BUT YES WE NEED PARTIES, YA.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Welp, once again, I loathe the game. Buildings in the way, cannot find UAV. It's so dumb. :/

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Noooooooooooooooo, so close D:

I wish I could get on to join you but I have to do a paper that's due in a few hours and I know if I start playing I won't stop :/

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun games, HarmS and Peppy, sorry about my friend.:applejack:

<3 SPAS and Portable Radar combo.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
MW3: the Michael Bay of Call of Duty.
Explosions!
Over the top gunfights!
Completely unrealistic engagements!
MOABs, C4, and a whole lot more!
Come and play the shooter of the year!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just acquired gold for L118A, trying for gold on the rest of the snipers. The Dragonov is cool, just lack that potency. :[ Same to the RSASS. It feels good to fish for the headshot OHK.

I've been playing a crapload of Barebones in MW3, it's much more tolerable than Core. Buttload of camping/Heartbeat Sensors/Portable Radars, but I deal with it.:applejack:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
This game is pretty bad in a lot of ways but imo they're doing a good job with dlc. I've liked everything so far except liberation.
Black box is pretty big but if you stick to the outside you can control the spawns pretty well

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
First day I've really sat down and played this game in about 4 weeks. Got a moab my second game and then....

Just finished playing a game where I got RPGd I think 9 times? Almost consecutively. And then I got sniped 7 times.

If you snipe, I hope someone comes to your house and injects copious amounts of nicotine into your blood stream so you drop flat out dead.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm gonna miss you guys, nicotine is no joke in OD.:applejack:

I do too good against snipers in the encounter. Jumping around, going prone, and dropshotting are all marvelous. Sniper vs sniper has become one of the most laughable combats ever, personally. I still get kind of edgy when another sniper beats me to the draw or just kills me in general, though, because I try to be very vigilant. I seldom lose to anything that isn't the Striker or FMG akimbo, nowadays, and I've stopped caring about most crap.

Top Bottom