• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

GreenFox

Smash Ace
People seriously do it like every game when I'm playing CTF is impossible when they are care package glitching the sentry gun

Blu3r

Smash Cadet
anybody got this on PS3? kinda new to this thread and looking for people to add : )

S

smash brawl player 99021

Me, Cyan_, LeafyBug, and BelgianWaffle all do.

Mine is: MrXBrightside
Cyan_ is: TdotThai
Belgianwaffle...something Rhino @_@
and Leafy is something leaf... they're on the first page, so that should help.

Blu3r

Smash Cadet
cool. mines is the_turtl : ). i'll add you guys but i probably won't be on for the rest of the day. Superbowl X__X

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks Dinko, smashman, and F8AL especially for playing those games with me.

I'm glad I saved my Predator and AC130 until the end, game winning killcam challenges, woo.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wings of Redemption already put up a similar video. A Riot Shield nuke with Riot Shield, USP w/ Tactical Knife, C4, Scav, Danger Close, Commando.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Care Packages On The Way for Xbox 360 Modern Warfare

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/07/modern-warfare-2-care-package-patch-submitted-to-microsoft-cer/
http://kotaku.com/5466267/care-packages-on-the-way-for-xbox-360-modern-warfare

"the already released on PS3 and PC "care package patch" is just now being submitted to Microsoft for certification. That said, developer Infinity Ward's community man Robert Bowling tweeted as much to Game Informer's Andrew Reiner approximately 24 hours ago when Reiner asked about a possible release for the much anticipated fixes.

As Bowling has pointed out before (and details in this forum post on the subject), the patch is set to remedy the following (you might need a pillow for all of this pure, unbridled excitement:

* Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
* Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.
* Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
* Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
* Fixes to prevent various XP hacks."

When the 1.08 patch was released for the PS3/PC, IW submitted it to M$ for certification but it seems it was taking too long (Fourzerotwo said X360 players should expect the 1.08 patch to be released this week...) and they wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by fixing the CP glitch again (people found a new way how to do it) then re-submitted it to M$.

EDIT: This thread has finally passed the Halo thread in views and replies! Congratulations and thanks to everyone who contributed and posted in this thread! :)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I actually enjoy MW2's maps a lot. The only maps I personally hate are Karachi and Rust. I only play Ground War and Search now, so I havn't played on Rust in a long time, but I still hate Karachi. The spawn system in TDM is so messed up though. But I've never liked TDM anyways, the spawn system always seems like **** to me anyways, even in CoD4.

EDIT: HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN SUB BASE...

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
I love Highrise, but it has a ******** spawning in teams. Spawn trapping is too easy and get owned easily.
Probably because it's a linear map.

And yes, Karachi is terrible(**** you rooftops, why is it so hard to kill people that are on top of roofs? :mad:). Rust would have been a lot better of the building in the middle was removed. Rust is too small to have so many camping spots.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I don't like alot of the maps now. I don't know why, some are just annoying. I'll be on next weekend/some of this week for anyone looking to play.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Bah, just ran into two CP glitchers on Estate. So many Pavelows/AC130s/Chopper Gunners in one match.

Luckily, my team was actually intelligent, and more than half of us switched to a cold blooded class and managed to take them down, stealing some goodies and ultimately winning the game. Huzzah!

Some maps I like, some maps I hate. Some of them just have too much potential for stupid stuff, like Derail, Wasteland, or Highrise.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Charizard got our team nuked because he kept running outside when a Chopper Gunner was up.

He was 4-24 I think. :(

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
Just wanna say, I got 30-0 twice in a row today on FFA! AK-47 and camping for the win :p

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Charizard got our team nuked because he kept running outside when a Chopper Gunner was up.

He was 4-24 I think. :(
Yeah, I have moments where I get upset with my score and try to improve my KD...

And forget that I should hang back...

And die quite a bit.

Sorry:(

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Great games! We had so much fun with our Danger Close Riot Shield setups in Ground War. Both of us were getting triples and multikills. I went 30-2-6, sniping on Favela in Ground War. No killstreaks. :(

S

smash brawl player 99021

Eff, sounds like I missed a lot :( **** you, peyton manning.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It took me two months, but I finally got my friend to play me 1v1, Interventions on Rust. He used a Heartbeat sensor LOL. He was so pissed because apparently, I zoom in faster. He had host.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Maybe he wasn't using Sleight of Hand. Looooool HBS's in 1v1. FMJ for the win.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I been getting lucky clutch kills with my ACOG intervention, although, I don't perform nearly as good when running around with it. usually go negative. :(

I need to find a better sniper for that kind of combat.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I been getting lucky clutch kills with my ACOG intervention, although, I don't perform nearly as good when running around with it. usually go negative. :(

I need to find a better sniper for that kind of combat.
I like you! Anyway, try the WA2000/EBR
.50 Cal ACOG >>>>>> Intervention ACOG

Same damage, but you're not dead if you miss. The Intervention is suited for long range, the ACOG makes it crap, IMO.
I don't like you.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.50 Cal ACOG >>>>>> Intervention ACOG

Same damage, but you're not dead if you miss. The Intervention is suited for long range, the ACOG makes it crap, IMO.
Really? I always thought the .50 cal was horrible with recoil, but i never tried it with an acog. I guess it's worth a shot.

I was gonna wait until I unlocked my M21. Doesn't hurt.

I tried that WA2000 sniper . . . I am not fond of it at all.:laugh::laugh:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Really? I always thought the .50 cal was horrible with recoil, but i never tried it with an acog. I guess it's worth a shot.

I was gonna wait until I unlocked my M21. Doesn't hurt.

I tried that WA2000 sniper . . . I am not fond of it at all.:laugh::laugh:
You're...you're just a big bully!
It's okay Icy, nobody likes you anyways. <3
At least my name doesn't get taunted all the time.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The .50 Cal has really predictable recoil, a good sniper can set up so that they already have their scope on another enemy after shooting almost instantly. It's undoubtedly the best power sniper and I can't believe it took me at least 60 levels to actually start using it.

Top Bottom