• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

GreenFox

Smash Ace
I hope people dont find ways to care package glitch like they did the first time they patched it

S

smash brawl player 99021

Anyone wanting to do some Mike Myers, let me know. I'll be playing Bioshock 2, otherwise.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Holy ****. I just found a REALLY good class.

Silenced UMP&ACOG
Akimbo USP's.

Claymore
Stuns

Bling
Stopping Power
Ninja

Now seriously, don't ditch this class so quickly. It is actually pretty good. Try to fire in bursts, too.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Noooooooooo. I was just playing a game of domination on Rundown and was 23-0 with my nuke equipped and suddenly I started to lag and got kicked. My XBL subscription ran out, screw me.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
S

smash brawl player 99021

Noooo! Just try it TRG! It's actually really good! And **** those god**** care package glitchers. At least it's more complex now :/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't think it applies to this new patch on the 360. Since that video was released on Jan 30th. If I remember correctly, the reason we waited so long for the patch was because they were going to fix THAT glitch as well. Knocking out two birds with one stone, I guess?

I haven't noticed care package glitching yet.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, me neither. I actually played some matches after that last post, and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

***PRIVATE GOODNESS 360 MATCH TONIGHT!***
Be there, or be square. Seriously. We haven't had a big Mike Myers match in a while. And maybeeee some Search. What do you all think? Good? Time? Host? Yes? No? Good...

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Speaking of Mike Myers I just watched Halloween 2 yesterday with a couple of friends.

That movie scared me ****less. I was literally grabbing onto my friends throughout the movie, and both of them were girls. Made me look very manly. :(

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@ RR: Old video. IW was going to release the same 1.08 patch on the 360 but once they found out that ppl found a new way how to do the CP glitch, they cancelled it and began working on another patch which would fix the old and new way to CP glitch and other game glitches/exploits.

Expect another patch for you PS3/PC players. :D

S

smash brawl player 99021

Everyone, decide a good time for you all to get together and play some Mike Myers!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We're playing Michael Myers if anyone wants to join.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
As far as new CP glitches go, I just thought the one game I mentioned was a bit out of the ordinary. I have no proof, just some suspicion. The glitch could be relatively low key so far, and hopefully it stays that way until it's fixed, if there is one.

I'm getting on now, hope you guys are playing Mike Meyers. :laugh:

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Icy, man, I showed most if not all my friends Mike Myers. Dude they love to play it. If you want a big private match game, tell me, and I'll get a lot of people.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Dooooo ittttt! Let me know when!

Anyway, CAN WE PLEASE DISCUSS RIOT SHIELD NAO PLZZZZ?

S

smash brawl player 99021

I actually disagree, I think they can be really good, as long as you use them correctly.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Hey, anyone want to help me on a special op mission or two? Here are the missions I have left: Hidden, Snatch and Grab, Terminal, Wetwork, and High Explosive.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hey, anyone want to help me on a special op mission or two? Here are the missions I have left: Hidden, Snatch and Grab, Terminal, Wetwork, and High Explosive.
I'll help you on all of those.

EDIT: Snatch and Grab on the second try. Good work.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Oh. I was playing some Search on Invasion today. Last guy left, I turn a corner, see him, double take, and dropshot him. After the round, I hear him say "Dude, he dropshot SO fast!" I sat there with a smile.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Gonna try switching from default to tactical. Tell you guys how it goes. :p

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I guess I'm the only one here who still uses the default controls in MW2. =(

@ :mad: : WTF? It took us like 5 tries to beat Snatch and Grab lol.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think our record is ten.

I just said "**** it" and sniped TRG because he and Xanthan sat at the high end of the Highrise spawn.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I think our record is ten.

I just said "**** it" and sniped TRG because he and Xanthan sat at the high end of the Highrise spawn.
What angered me the most in that situation was that there was a guy literally right next to you and somehow I end up getting killed first...

*the kid runs in a corner and goes prone*
"haha what a dumb hiding spot mad is gonna kill him the second he comes in here"
*mad enters*
"oh boy he's dead now"
*mad seems to not notice the guy in the blatantly obvious hiding spot, and looks at me*
"okay he sees me but he'll never knife me while I'm up here and he'll go after the other kid"
*BOOM SNIPER SHOT (i'm dead)*
"WTF???"

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I don't recall someone ever being next to you. Xanthan was actually right next to you and I killed him with a throwing knife. I was actually chasing you for awhile, and decided that I wanted smashman dead. So I ignored you and went after him.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
What I meant was that there was another person in that same room just sitting in a corner, while I was up on the ledge. I thought you saw him for a second, then I got shot.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wait, I was next to TRG on the ledge. But as soon as I saw him I got the **** outta there and ran underground.

Top Bottom