• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Grunt

Smash Master
i got fall for the ump45, but i never use it.
It's so easily outclassed.
not to mention, the camo is hard to see on it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
F8AL! When can you play a few games?
Anytime but my mic is still broken. I ordered a new one online but it won't get to my house for 2 weeks. (if I'm lucky)

It sucks not having a mic to play MW2. :(

And sorry :mad:, there has been no new news on the ghost comic or MW2 movie. You can rest assured knowing that I will post any new information related to those 2 things. :)

There hasn't been any new news on MW2, unlike before when the game was coming out.

Here is a video of the supposed "locked" playlist for the spring 2010 DLC. Global Thermonuclear War. You have to 'capture' the nuke (looks like the same explosive site for SnD) and every second you occupy near it = 1 point but it doesn't increase if there are multiple players near it. (i.e. domination) And your team needs 100 points to launch the nuke and win the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2kQyae-reY&feature=sub

I hope this isn't locked...don't want IW to turn into Capcom (RE5 versus mode unlock code) and EPIC games. (locked 'dark corners' campaign which was originally part of the game but they decided to take it out and make u pay for it...)

EDIT: This thread will finally be revamped by January 1st, 2010. I will be looking over the revamped thread info and send the finalized version to TRG.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Played my first match on the PS3 today. Went +10 <3

i noe u liek mai sig

S

smash brawl player 99021

MrXBrightside I think. I'll double check, my and my friend are playing Dj Hero/MW2 at the same time.

McSquigglez

Smash Rookie
MrXBrightside I think. I'll double check, my and my friend are playing Dj Hero/MW2 at the same time.
My name is what? GRENADA! My name is who? FIRE IN THE HOLE! My name is wha... TANGO DOWN! My name is CHICKA-CHICKA-SLIM-ENEMY NUKE! IT'S ALL OVER!

I can picture it now.

I finally got a Dazzle capture card so I can record myself playing MW2, too bad I only have a Wii. I'm taking it to my friends houses to record however.

S

smash brawl player 99021

My name is what? GRENADA! My name is who? FIRE IN THE HOLE! My name is wha... TANGO DOWN! My name is CHICKA-CHICKA-SLIM-ENEMY NUKE! IT'S ALL OVER!

I can picture it now.

I finally got a Dazzle capture card so I can record myself playing MW2, too bad I only have a Wii. I'm taking it to my friends houses to record however.
What...?

Anyway, I'm using the Intervention now instead of .50 Cal.
I don't see/notice much difference :/

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What...?

Anyway, I'm using the Intervention now instead of .50 Cal.
I don't see/notice much difference :/
The DJ Hero, he was making a joke out of that by combining an Eminem song with MW2.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ohh ok @_@
Tiem 4 sh0tgun disscussion?

Oh and the PS3 Graphics for this<Exbawks

S

smash brawl player 99021

You sure?
Akimbo Rangers Aren't bad...Great for close quarters maps/Camping.
Spaz is alright...I'm not entirely sure considering I don't use shotguns tooooo much :/

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Spas is the best by far. I like to call it old reliable.

Alas, I finished all the challenges with it so I've moved on to the AA12, which requires a completely different set up and strategy than the Spas. It has so little ammo, so little kill power, and so little range that I need Scavenger on it, so I can't zip around the map like I did with the Spas. I'm using it with Scavenger, Cold Blooded, and Ninja now.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The SPAS has range of the champions, dude. It's the new 1887s.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I have very few complaints about my new PS3! ^____^
It's not baad at all. Only negatives are
:Graphics aren't as shiny and perfect
:No included Mic so I feel lame x_x
:A teeeeny bit more laggy compared to XBL.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Spas with extended mags is ****. There's not even a need to reload for about 16 kills. Either 16 or 12. Don't need sights, or a silencer, or even a grip on it. So good.

At least the Spas is balanced. You're dead if you miss, since it's pump action.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Spas with extended mags is ****. There's not even a need to reload for about 16 kills. Either 16 or 12. Don't need sights, or a silencer, or even a grip on it. So good.

At least the Spas is balanced. You're dead if you miss, since it's pump action.
You were dead if you missed with an 1887.<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H1B52TSCl_A&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H1B52TSCl_A&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I thought the striker would be the best shotgun. It has several shots in each clip and looks nice. (RDS!)

And the revamped thread will be a delayed by a few days. I'm kinda busy atm.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Icy, the graphics are EXACTLY the same. I'm guessing that your problem is the fact that it's too bright when you're playing, which is a common complaint with PS3 users. But that is easily fixed by going into your settings. If you have a problem with the 480i AUX cables (Yellow, White, Red), get a HDMI cord, or component cables.

I've played MW2 on both PS3 & Xbox as well with an HDMI, it's completely the same.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You were dead if you missed with an 1887.
Akimbo. Miss the first shot? Use the second!

The only time I was ever dead when using them was if I shot both at once, which isn't very necessary since you can shoot one and then the other quickly if you pay attention and the other guy isn't dead.

Interesting way to get that music going. O.o

Edit: Omis, it's the Dire Docks theme from Mario 64, IIRC.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
What the hell, why is this music playing? Not that it's not sick. One of my favorite tracks from the Super Mario 64 OST.

Delta-Cod, it also plays in just about every other water level, with the exception of Wet-Dry World. (think Jolly Roger Bay)

S

smash brawl player 99021

Good song. Keep it.

@Leafy: Oh I guess I just need to buy more cords and accessories eh? >_<

Me and Cyan were playing yesterday and I ended 14-2 with him 20-2 (I think?)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah. Although, an immediate way to fix it the game's visual appeal quickly is just to lower the brightness. I don't know why Sony thinks anybody likes looking at the screen and immediately getting eye cancer from the deadly brightness. I played with the standard cords for like 6 months without any problems whatsoever, but HDMI is too good.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Good song. Keep it.

@Leafy: Oh I guess I just need to buy more cords and accessories eh? >_<

Me and Cyan were playing yesterday and I ended 14-2 with him 20-2 (I think?)
Very fun.

gotta get a mic man, so I don't need to run to the other room to chat w/ you on AIM :lick:

M.K

Level 55
I just got this game, and it is quite fun! I'm trying to learn how to be a Sniper. I am Level 4 (Oh god, lol) and the gun I'm using SEEMS powerful, but it never kills when I shoot almost a direct shot. Do you guys have any tips for aiming with the cross hair?

Also, why does Dire Dire Docks music play in this thread O___O?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Because this thread is sick, durr.

And welcome to the SWF MW2 crew, Meta-Kirby. May I ask what platform you have the game for? Most of us have it for Xbox360, but there are a few PS3 users.

M.K

Level 55
Because this thread is sick, durr.

And welcome to the SWF MW2 crew, Meta-Kirby. May I ask what platform you have the game for? Most of us have it for Xbox360, but there are a few PS3 users.
I have it for the Playstation 3. I got one for Christmas and picked this game up today.
I find it fun; ironically, I'm not all that good at FPShooters, but I can get a streak going with a Sniper Rifle. XD

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I have it for the Playstation 3. I got one for Christmas and picked this game up today.
I find it fun; ironically, I'm not all that good at FPShooters, but I can get a streak going with a Sniper Rifle. XD
Right now, There's only like 3 or 4 PS3 players here. IcyDeath, Cyan, TRG should be getting it soon, I know I'm forgetting someone, but I never remember who. I'll be getting MW2 for myself hopefully by early February.

It's really lame that the music doesn't play on this page as well...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm guessing you're using the Intervention. Is it a Bolt Action?

I'd suggest you take your time. There are many different approaches to sniping in this game, Zero and I play quick, I think speed is crucial. Take the time to line up your shots. If they're looking toward you, either take the shot, pull out a sidearm, or run away.

@Leafy - The music plays if you have 40 posts per page, like all the studs out there that are good at playing forum.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm guessing you're using the Intervention. Is it a Bolt Action?

I'd suggest you take your time. There are many different approaches to sniping in this game, Zero and I play quick, I think speed is crucial. Take the time to line up your shots. If they're looking toward you, either take the shot, pull out a sidearm, or run away.

@Leafy - The music plays if you have 40 posts per page, like all the studs out there that are good at playing forum.
I just realized that your location is from one of the Calvin & Hobbes comics I used to read back like.. 8+ Years ago. Holy crap.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I don't think I've mentioned this before but I have the 360 version of MW2 and my gamertag is Master Xanthan in case anyone wants to add me.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Good News!
I should be shipping my Exbawks out tommorow! No *****ing about me taking forever, I've been busy. So once I get it back, I'll have 4-Months of XBL (X-mas+Compensation) to rejoin my bestest buddies ;___________;

But for now, I'll stick with my PS3 buddies <3
Cyan is too good :D and I can't wait to play with Leaf.

And once I'm back, I can finally get going again. I'm level 67 remember. One level away from Model's (whent hey were still good >_<) and 3 from AK. How I misseth thee.

Top Bottom