• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Results 09/20/08 LOW TIER

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doubles
1: Bride Red (Chu & Forte)
2: Broken nuts rotten eggs % & Yoster)
3: That crazy f'in beard (Plank & Tope)
4: Ordered Chaos
5: Firefox
5: nunchucks
7: iShoop DA whoop

SINGLES
1: Chu Datz Pikachu/Ness/Trainer/Sheik/Ice Climbers
2: Plank DK/Sheik/Pikachu/Zelda/Olimar
3: Thumbswayup Diddy
4: Pyronic~Star Olimar
5: Forte Peach/Samus/Zelda
5: crappycola Fox
7: A^D Ike/Wolf
7: Karas Toon Link
9: Skins Trainer/Luigi
9: DEND
9: Yoster Yoshi
9: Tope Toon Link/Wolf/Trainer
13: dialtone
13: Mr.Pockets Ike
13: SSR
13: iNooblet Toon Link

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thanks Korn and Shinku. I teamed with Tim, got $40 for teams (20 each) and won $20 for singles.

Chu, I'll ask that you never use Pikachu against me again. Playing you and Plank makes me want to quit Brawl. I promise if you don't use Pika I won't use Diddy at the next low tier tourny.

p.s. **** you plank

chillindude829

Smash Master
inui can't make a post mentioning how much he sucks? seriously you placed 9th out of like 15 in your own state, you lost to a sonic then you come in this thread complaining about characters allowed when no one else has even mentioned it. you're ********

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah its ****ing hilarious, LOL.

ROFL @ boss' post. anytime inui says anything from now on, i'm just going to respond with "you're too slow!!" or "come on, step it up!!" lmao

WOW @ inui's john, im putting it in my sig, its too funny

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I feel bad for that kid, its like a never ending weggie at this point.
how are you allowed to have that sig and i can't ****ing curse? (and i know you're EE)

****ing idiot SWF mods eat a ****

test for cursing rofl fucking

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That is not true. You haven't played Diddy enough to know his weaknesses, and there are many. Maybe it's because I main him, but I can tell you right now Diddy is definitely not as good as ROB or Marth.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Hit him with ANY projectile while he's charging the barrels to recover and he's dead. You can even throw one of his own bananas at him and it works. Certain moves such as MK's down air easily knock him out of it too. Also, just use the bananas against him on the stage instead of throwing them off. Learn to catch them in the air like Azen does to me all the time when I play him. I really don't know how he does it so easily. And just remember the lag on certain moves. His dash attack has no lag so just expect a smash or grab after it and act accordingly.

forute

Smash Ace
Chu, I'll ask that you never use Pikachu against me again. Playing you and Plank makes me want to quit Brawl. I promise if you don't use Pika I won't use Diddy at the next low tier tourny.
Pikachu's not so bad, certainly not quit-inducing lol just DI out of his dsmash before the last hit, thunder/dsmash shouldn't kill more than like once in a 2/3 set and maybe twice in 3/5

Top Bottom