• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 MD/VA brawl tournament thread upcoming 5/23 saturday

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I think u have it the other way around man haha
exactly candy your support of brawl is one sided and blinded :p you dont know high level of melee
QFT

I know right, my sister sounds like a dude, she's like my twin, so I hope you find me attractive
---
CafeCheese (9:46:21 PM): basically .... i can tell whenever chu will charge money ,,whenever he doing SOMETHING for me
Taj On Fire (9:46:29 PM): yup
CafeCheese (9:46:32 PM): that guy will never do something for you for free
CafeCheese (9:46:33 PM): ugh
CafeCheese (9:46:40 PM): hope he get a car crash or something
LMFAO

With what? Dolls *****? Don't tempt me, I'm in no mood to joke around with you.

YUP, it's korn, and it's a real aim conversation. I posted it cause I don't give a **** what you do, cause you're not doing a **** thing.
Good God I'm laughing so hard

Chu, I will cut you.

/This is Thumbs

//See the avatar so you know its me, Thumbs aka Sebastian, the diddy main who brags about beating GRegs snake that one time, yup.
EE I'm gonna beat your ***

LOL at ALL the people who told me ALL these things they hate about Chu, only to back down just so they don't get banned from his bi-sexual weeklies.
ROFL wtf happened to this community in the last 3 hours haha

LMFAO @ Candy saying brawl takes more brains

dude the only difference between melee and brawl is that melee involves..... more stuff possible

if ur dumb ur gonna lose no matter what vs anyone good in either game

that simple
Candy was just never good at Melee.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Gyro man does not approve of this topic.

On a side note- go argue somewhere else, thumbs stop meatriding melee

Still haven't found a teammate yet- i'll see you all there and we'll see what happens.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
On the subject of the tourney, is there money off the venue for tv/wii/recording setups?
yes you get $5 off the venue fee for bringing a wii. the venue has about 12 or so TVs, so its first come first serve. if you bring a TV + a wii you will also get $5 off venue fee.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Ahhhh!!! Now I'm at a dilemma. I'm broke, as you know G-Regg. lol, and I would love to bring my Wii but.. I'm scared it will get stolen. Isn't that terrible? Sorry, 2nd event I went to at C3, I witnessed stealing in action, and please.. lets not talk about this again, I'm over it now. I don't want anymore drama in this thread. If your really concerned about it, PM me. I will only respond if it actually concerns you.

But shazbot.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ill let you know that C3 has 4 cameras at various corners of the venue. everything that goes on at the venue is tape recorded and anyone taking a wii will be caught on camera. if you still feel uneasy about bringing your wii, i will personally duct tape your wii to the table and anyone trying to take it will have to rip through it, on top of being caught on camera.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
ill let you know that C3 has 4 cameras at various corners of the venue. everything that goes on at the venue is tape recorded and anyone taking a wii will be caught on camera. if you still feel uneasy about bringing your wii, i will personally duct tape your wii to the table and anyone trying to take it will have to rip through it, on top of being caught on camera.

lol.. I may take you up on that Duct Tape. lol haha jk.. I'm trying to get money for the event as we speak, looking for things in my room that I could sell. If I can't make enough, I will definitely bring my Wii.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

So SF4 does have a back button, good ****! I'll get it eventually.

Melee vs Brawl arguments never work. All that matters is how much fun you're individually getting, some have more fun with Brawl than Melee and vice-versa.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so chu, do i count as good enough to team with for this sat :D

@taj
whether or not people dislike chu doesn't warrant you to publicly state it. I'm not saying chu was right or wrong in the past (due to my lack of knowledge of past events) but for you to post what korn said and then state that several others dislike chu has/is starting an unnecessary argument that the boards don't really need :( i mean dark peach and niko_k, random arguments, CoT4, we really don't need to add to the drama... not until we at least agree on a game and get the smash community back to the way it used to be. not saying your not justified... but it probably would have been better stated in person or in a pm.

@chu
from a personal perspective (i wasn't someone speaking behind ur back) you have not done anything wrong to me, however i have always had the feeling you disliked me for one reason or another, or maybe you felt you were better then me... its kinda hard to differentiate between which. but it was just a feeling and you haven't done anything against me (although supposedly you were gonna leave me at the pizza hut that one time >.>) so i have no grudges against you :)

on another note, hopefully u answer above question soon so i know if i still have to find a team mate (assuming i do)

AND CAN'T WEE ALL JUST BE HAPPY... WE'RE SMASHERS >.<

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
wait what bout items items on or items off all i see is 8 timer and three stock
items must go off

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Hmm I needz a partner, anybody available?

If not I'll just snatch some random kid off the street ^^
sure i will be ur partener since nobody else ever whants to be my buddy but you pay for your half
last time i had to pay both halves

ChuDat

Smash Master
so chu, do i count as good enough to team with for this sat :D

@chu
from a personal perspective (i wasn't someone speaking behind ur back) you have not done anything wrong to me, however i have always had the feeling you disliked me for one reason or another, or maybe you felt you were better then me... its kinda hard to differentiate between which. but it was just a feeling and you haven't done anything against me (although supposedly you were gonna leave me at the pizza hut that one time >.>) so i have no grudges against you :)

on another note, hopefully u answer above question soon so i know if i still have to find a team mate (assuming i do)

AND CAN'T WEE ALL JUST BE HAPPY... WE'RE SMASHERS >.<
Yes PS, ur obviously good enough to team with :D. But I don't know who I'm teaming with yet, but just keep your ears peeled. I'll let everyone know by tomorrow.

Regarding your response to me -

Ahh so u dislike me/hate me also? Allow me to clear things up for you. And for future reference, DON'T JUDGE A PERSON OFF OF OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!

1. First of all, dude, ur one of the most liked people in the md/va community. How CAN I dislike you? Ur a cool guy, and itz cool hanging wit u.

2. I felt that I was better then you? If you are talking smash wise, then yes I do WTF? LMFAO. Do you think ur better than me or something ps? Cuz I have ur 10$ to prove it lolz.

3. LMFAOOOOO @ the pizza hut thing. Who the f*** told u I was going to do that? Whoever did is a f*cking azzhole that dislikes me, and is trying to go around getting other people to dislike me also LOLZ. I wish people would be more upfront with me instead of being twofaced in person and talking **** behind my back. Taj is the only person to do this, so I give him credit/respect. NO I WASN'T GOING TO LEAVE YOU!

So we good? :).

Kadaj - Cool mangz, ill be waitinz!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmmmm silly drama is silly

need to step it up this week

Kanackers i would team? or P~S... double rob is weird though, i probably wouldn't use rob

edit: i'm pretty much expecting everyone to say no... but i've been training my mk with raftbuilder!! it is improved. I can beat all of raftbuilders secondaries (there are a few that are close to even though, like marth) and his MK on final d

gotta work on my non-final d stages

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Did Forte find a ride?

Because if he doesn't, I'll need a teammate for this.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
naw, i have no issues with you lol, i don't dislike you... so i'm not in the hate/dislike chu club lolz
and you better then meat smash (atm :p) i was saying as a person idk how to explain it, buts cool, cus u haven't done anything towards me that was wrong which is what i use to gauge my opinions about people, so were goodz :D

on a side not...using others to form opinions about others is foolhardy since every story has two sides.

*random african proverb (somewhere)
"The lion is never the victim of the hunter" or it may be
"The slain hunter is always the victim of the lion"

something like that, u get the point... and if u dun just ask... and ur ******** :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
"If you want happiness for an hour -- take a nap. If you want happiness for a day -- go fishing. If you want happiness for a month -- get married. If you want happiness for a year -- inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime -- help someone else."

-Chinese Proverb

Top Bottom